PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

For a company that is selling a product to an ever-shrinking customer base Konami sure know how to make sure that they continue to alienate them and accelerate the process.

Adam Bhatti @Adam_Bhatti · 7m

Teaser of Teaser? ;) Gonna keep this ticking, expect some big reveals July 3rd. It's a long road, stay with us.

hm...

So no trailer people moan

Now there's a trailer and people moan

3rd July people are going to moan

Dafuq is wrong with you lot?

If the trailer contained a poop you would still be satisfied. just sayin

What a waste my god! All the silence for THIS???!!!

People are angry, just see the low negatives hands at the video.

PES is on the wire. They hype a reveal for 25th, you would expect them to drop bombs and go all out... nope, fuck y'all, come back July 3rd we might give you something.

So PES2014 HD basically when it came to the visuals. Let's hope that the gameplay is actually good.

So no trailer people moan

Now there's a trailer and people moan

3rd July people are going to moan

Dafuq is wrong with you lot?

It's an internet forum though, so... there will be a lot of moaning.

I probably come across as a moaner too but I'm not that bothered tbh. I've enjoyed pretty much every PES and I look forward to the next one.

There is already analysis done on that short clip :LOL:

0:05 Yep can see what Asim and co are saying, that looks very underwhelming for next-gen. Pretty much identical to PES 2014, even the goal nets have the same terrible texture quality.

0:10 Horrible animation snapping, why would you show that on the first ever trailer. :|

0:22 Look at the players in the background, looks like a scene from 28 days later. Mindless zombies.

0:28 Quality sound production :lol: :lol:

0:41 Oh great, another announcement of an announcement

I don't know why they even bother. Absolute cretins.

:D

PES PR team is completely clueless. I wonder how this series is still selling millions of copies every year :CONFUSE:.

0:05 Yep can see what Asim and co are saying, that looks very underwhelming for next-gen. Pretty much identical to PES 2014, even the goal nets have the same terrible texture quality.

0:10 Horrible animation snapping, why would you show that on the first ever trailer. :|

0:22 Look at the players in the background, looks like a scene from 28 days later. Mindless zombies.

Seriously fuck off

the funny thing is that some people will start defending Konami saying "Its a new engine, give 'em time bla bla"...every single year since the ps3/xbox360 releases its the same old circle...How many years can they get away with the same shi****t? Last year they released a non complete game....and stil they have embargo, no ingame vids, and info about more things to come july the third...disgrace...

All this wait for 30 Sec Trailer :/

0:08 referee obstruction

Jeez...it's like your girlfriend/wife promising to put your favourite underwear on and then falling asleep with just a nipple reveal...all fur coat and no knickers.

Lighting good,as is the colour palette.

There's nothing to show clearly.I worry I really do,they really needed something big to make a real marketing splash.

To many burned people on these boards and likewise I'm done with fifa,the World Cup had demonstrated there inertia system and gameplay is well off the mark.

Still hopefull as I'm still enjoying pes14 with grated teeth.

Last edited:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YnW6HBEVKk

hahaha now it is 3rd of july hahahaha I am fucking laughing so hard here. KONAMI should start a Sit-com
tumblr_meb8evcU021roqzu6o1_400.gif

I'm too old for all those overeactions from people here about a teaser...
It's because people like you all put pressure on Konami with thousand of question that they release obligatory a teaser which serves to nothing.

Nobody have a little patience a can wait a little without drawing conclusions?

So it's basically a teaser-trailer for the 3rd-July-reveal. Really lame, that's pretty bad PR. If you promise something for 25th may, it better be good.

No point in using a teaser to promise something for 25th may and then to deliver another teaser. :FAIL:

I'm too old for all those overeactions from people here about a teaser...
It's because people like you all put pressure on Konami with thousand of question that they release obligatory a teaser which serves to nothing.

Nobody have a little patience a can wait a little without drawing conclusions?

I don't think people are mad because of the trailer but everything before that: their promises, their lies...and the reaction after the trailer. they are basicly saying we are gonna fuck you for 8 years in a row. just sayin.

Want to see a big step up in ai and player awareness..time left but the clocks ticking...stop the tricks and flicks!

PES 2015 sees a true return to core PES values of total control, super responsive controls and renowned gameplay, where the user has unrestricted control over how they play.

Stay tuned for more information heading your way very soon!

But we won't show anything until Japan wins the world cup...

I don't think people are mad because of the trailer but everything before that: their promises, their lies...and the reaction after the trailer. they are basicly saying we are gonna fuck you for 8 years in a row. just sayin.

Now if you think Konami are going to f**k people for the 8th year in a row then you should have stopped following this franchise years ago.

woow what was that sound when that goal was made? Was it wind flowing across a microphone??

After this trailer quite a few Konami will show their backs, would have been better to show absolutely no trailer is already shameful and brazen, especially for the people who have been waiting the whole day on it.

Back
Top Bottom