PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

Good to know: infos on 3 july. That's more important than any shitty trailer.
I only wanna see: Gameplay + infos. I don't care about the date, the game will not be released as soon.
Don't be so childish... Who cares about a trailer seriously, compared to a whole year of playing the game, it's nothing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YnW6HBEVKk

Real trailer!!!! No jokes here!

Edit: And wow... 48 seconds of absolutely nothing interesting.

Video so Gay, Buggy in the movement on the players.
Maybe this is a PES 6 Style?
I give this video a 0/10 because i don´t see anything on the gameplay.
48 secounds is a big joke, waiting for more is worst.
PES 2014 is better now.

Done.

Last edited:

graphics, lightning and grass look much better then pes 2014 ones.

Videos like that are edited in post-production so I'm not sure you can truly take away that it's a reflection of how it will be in the game itself.

new features revealed 3 july....plz no more.....stop with this shit...where is the ingame movies????

Wow. Just wow.

"Tomorrow is the day and big news are heading your way! #ThePitchIsOurs"

==> Big news = Another announcement for a future announcement

The video could not have been more anti-climatic.

graphics, lightning and grass look much better then pes 2014 ones.

So we waited 2 weeks to see announcement of an annoucement?! Great job KONAMI. I can finally say Goodbye to this franchise. You don't treat fans like shit and deserve reputation.

Ball movement looks a bit odd, like how it stops dead in the first clip, something unnatural about it. And yeah I didn't really make anything out of this trailer... but at least new features revealed July 3rd! WE HAVE A NEW DATE TO WAIT FOR GUYS!!!!

At least they showed the new dribble system that allows you to outrun defenders by using quick pace changes. Still a shitty trailer. I would put fucking snake out there stabbing muller... dem bastard.

Its Pes 2014 no diference. Will not buy same shit every year. I will become Fifa fan. It was plesure trolling with u guys but im done. Maybe pes 2016 we meet again!!! Bye to all

Back
Top Bottom