PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

zZlj4Yp.gif

:D:D:D:D
Great Movie ;):D:D;)

If I have to resort to playing WE9:LE for another year I swear to Christ. The fact that once again they've singled out keepers as being poor and rigid is laughable. If true, how on earth can you have keepers with better animations in a game that's 8+ years old from two console generations ago? How?

What is love, Konami don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.
The only reasonable reason could be... nobody from that dev team is working at Konami right now.

I hope the new trailer shows some new player faces, Its the key element in pes games nowdays...gameplay not so important...

Rumours new features;
* you can see when messi smiles during the national anthem
* players can scratch their balls and make a grin..

pre order now

;)

4 hours left until will be june 26 in uk... Still uploading video to youtube

I hope the new trailer shows some new player faces, Its the key element in pes games nowdays...gameplay not so important...

Rumours new features;

pre order now

;)

Also include Suarez eating Chellini shoulder in pre-order

Rumours new features;

pre order now

;)

I will pre order this if they don´t move their asses... :LOL:

gamesonlypcgtaV.jpg

And be happy konami :SMUG:

I'm out of here till 25th may, no point in discussing maybes and possibly fake reports.

But I hope Pes 2015 will be a full nextgen game that utilises the graphical and Cpu power to offer much better AI and more varied animation and control.

If so it would give me a reason to buy a PS4.

See you then at the other side of the mirror.

So here we are on the other side of the mirror. And, have I missed anything beside daily rantings, rumours, fake reports...?

I guess not.

Read the two previews of PES 2015 which gave me the impression it is merely PES2014.5.

Too bad, looked forward to read something about revolutionary AI considering the 6xCPU power, but it seems like Konami is taking babysteps.

Still it will be enough for me to buy it, cause Fifa just doesn't offer me that feeling, but it doesn't cause me to rush out to buy a PS4, so maybe this year it's still current gen for me.

P.S.: Where's the gameplay-trailer?

Today is like New Year party we will count 10,9...3,2,1 until 12 pm and then BOOM BOOM BOOM The pitch will be shown :D

listing to this

http://youtu.be/fuTPxni7ZUg?t=2m44s

talk less and show more? more what? how unprofessional they are? how the PR is a disaster ? or how this game is just RC of pes2014?

That could be a disaster...
Now konami turns around against trolls?
They are feeding to much on 2013 to 2014?
I don´t think so.
KONAMI troll at us, lie at us and we get nothing right and concrect.

Just got in after work, was here last at 2 today and picked up the thread where I left it, so I could see the build up to the video. I can't believe stuff is still building up for the video!

That could be a disaster...
Now konami turns around against trolls?
They are feeding to much on 2013 to 2014?
I don´t think so.
KONAMI troll at us, lie at us and we get nothing right and concrect.

in the end they are a business and you are a possible costumer.. so if you don't like them don't buy it.

Back
Top Bottom