PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

Trailer probably before France-Ecuador (22h french) "if everything goes well"
Source: Pes fr offical facebook page

1403715453-screenshot-5.png

Thanks to digam from Wearepes

Last edited:

What's baffling here is how you can put up with all those lies from the past 7 years

Its a computer game in the end, I dont give THAT much of a shit if im completely honest mate ;) I cant get that angry at corporations, they all do it, nothing new. It will arrive, I would only get half that annoyed if it was the release of the actual game and this was the delay.

Take your time konami

If it ain't ready don't show it

Same with the game - people will judge on first impression no matter how much they fix it later. This is the case with pes2014

PES-United is saying that we should shut the fuck up because it's a e3 code. That's how people talk to their fans these days. Amazing:D:D:D

PES 2015 trailer today!!! OMG

10 hours later...

68.gif

Last edited:

Take your time konami

Same with the game - people will judge on first impression no matter how much they fix it later. This is the case with pes2014

That's what I don't get with PES fans.

They make bold statements like "Gameplay trailer on 25th."

They make bold statements like "The Pitch is Ours."

They make bold statement like "Men come to play the game, kids come to win (or opposite)."

If they are afraid to show what they have got, sorry, all those statements are looking like lot of crap. Don't promise if you cannot deliver. They made themselves look like idiots, at least for now.

(It's 26th of June in Japan btw).

Obviously they are gonna release the trailer between 20-21pm UK or even later if they want to reach american prime time slot since they are now getting the football fever.

Last edited:

They had to release a patch to settle Netherlands kit today. So how can they be at time with trailer? Another sign which leads to think we won't see PES untill late october if lucky. And recently divorce from SONY bundle says it enough.

Last edited:

They make bold statement like "Men come to play the game, kids come to win (or opposite)."

If they are afraid to show what they have got, sorry, all those statements are looking like lot of crap. Don't promise if you cannot deliver. They made themselves look like idiots, at least for now.

Thats what i don't get with fifa fans

Always trolling the pes threads...be gone heathen

main points translated:

- more agile and precise player movement, better movement freedom, movement seems to look more natural and fit better to the quality of the players
- control is more precise and spontaneous
- Atmosphere, goal celebration and replays very good
- creative goal celebration(Ribery shaking the camera with his hands)
- nice Slowmo Replays
- Snow and Rain confirmed
- ball jumps sometimes quite unrealistic off the floor (Konami confirmed they will work on this)
- ball movement more fluid
- AI still with potential, PES behind FIFA

conclusion:
- on a good way
- PES reduces the distance to FIFA

PES fans? what the fuck?

As I read on wegrinta, they are releasing a patch to reduce bold statements on posters.

As long PES has weight and it doesn't feel like players are shooting balloons/no michael phelps look-a-likes... I say I'm happy with the "distance" between PES and FIFA.

I dont even think its worth using a fifa/pes yardstick like those reviews as its based on completely subjective opinion especialy when its reviewers, I think Konami are showing that when it comes to the crunch to compete directly is futile, just make what you make, get the fan base you can, get feedback, build on it, release the product ... and f**ck the whining :)

Nothing but nothing will do anything other than a demo, and some long play streams of gameplay of an entire match, other than that its all waffle and guess work, well, apart from blog reviews that help give a better idea.

May there be a gap, because if the gap got closed it would mean two games cloning one another and pandering ... which is worse.

Last edited:

I dont even think its worth using a fifa/pes yardstick like those reviews as its based on completely subjective opinion especialy when its reviewers, I think Konami are showing that when it comes to the crunch to compete directly is futile, just make what you make, get the fan base you can, get feedback, build on it, release the product ... and f**ck the whining :)

Nothing but nothing will do anything other than a demo, and some long play streams of gameplay of an entire match, other than that its all waffle and guess work, well, apart from blog reviews that help give a better idea.

You are fast becoming my favourite forumite

Trailer probably before France-Ecuador (22h french) "if everything goes well"
Source: Pes fr offical facebook page

1403715453-screenshot-5.png

Thanks to digam from Wearepes

I don't know Dude.. only what i see in this PES_FRANCE_OFFICIAL post to their fans who want a trailer is " retard "
I am sure that this is the opinion of konami for all their fans. Today it proved

Lol, simply loving the reactions of a few peeps here.

This is better than any soap opera :D

Anyway, I'll go with the softonic article.
I like what I'm reading there!

No gameplay trailer yet. Konami seems like a masochist, wanting fans to go all apeshit on them.

Dont, you make me blush .... :)

So far, getting back to the point, I like what I am hearing with features, building on a base that I personally like more than some I guess (pes2014), its just a bonus for me on what other things come. I am still open on menus GUI and also career modes features, time will tell.

No gameplay trailer yet. Konami seems like a masochist, wanting fans to go all apeshit on them.

Has anyone seriously considered that this actually might be true in terms of build up and keeping the hype going? Funny if it was/is.

Last edited:

Take your time konami

If they just tell us nicely, in the morning, it will be at the end of the day, but no.
Or when the video is released.

Adam is quite, so no video. normally he would be on twitter saying to wait.

Back
Top Bottom