PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

Relax dude.Im here refreshing webpages abaout 10 hours and didnt quit like you :JAY:
Forget about the game, I just despise Konami for everything that they're doing.

The game could be really good for all I know, yet it will still be half-arsed like the last 7 iterations, I have just lost hope about this company.

I think it was Jamezinho who once posted this and it's 100% true - there are ONE-PERSON-INDIE companies who are treating their customers better and are way more professional.

I'm really pissed...

In a ideal world id love pes15 to overtake fifa interms of animation and presentation.All those nice little touches like seamless throw ins,reactive animations and a polished tight collision system...I also like the fully manual control of fifa and just the overall fluidity and response..and I'm talking next gen fifa(ps4,xboxone)...even the most hardcore fan like myself can't deny the finish in these areas.

I also believe pes15 can bridge the gap,show steady improvement and provide a better gameplay experience.

Konamis aim should be to bring back the fluidity,individuality and almost limitless possibilities of pes 5.Play to there strengths,with a much improved collision and physics system.The dribbling needs work as does reaction but I still believe they can deliver something closer to the golden years.

They've nailed player movement in pes14,it just needs all the additional animations which will fix the rigidity but again the base is there certainly for me.

Konami are sitting back, feet on desk, sinking a few Asahi beers and having a good laugh.

boysbartorrevieja.jpg

Lets have some composure guys...
I'm probably one of the calmest guys you'll ever meet, but they're just taking the piss here. It's unacceptable.

It has been happening year after year, yet they never learn from their mistakes, it's all the same.

Adam already posted a tweet about the NEW CODE! Whay, we haven't even seen the trailer yet and they're talking about the newer code already. :)

Hint: It's gonna be utter shite.

It's said gameplay video on that teaser.

It would be so emberassing if they didn't Upload it today.

If they don't show it, what it could be the reason ? The not só positive first impressions from the press could have anything to do with that ?

To be fair, I think, KONAMI expected better opinion on their game, but what they got, is so-so at best.

All the mumbo-jumbo about fixing it for retail version of the game, well, we have been there far too many times to trust that. I think they are worried. It could be disastrous if they showed trailer and it was showing bad things previewers noticed :LOL:.

New Menu Confirmed For pes 2015 I think i will make this start screend for pes 2014 :v

10410670_663537170395274_2412629588575280149_n.jpg

I'm probably one of the calmest guys you'll ever meet, but they're just taking the piss here. It's unacceptable.

It has been happening year after year, yet they never learn from their mistakes, it's all the same.

Adam already posted a tweet about the NEW CODE! Whay, we haven't even seen the trailer yet and they're talking about the newer code already. :)

Hint: It's gonna be utter shite.

You name them C**** and then because no trailer 'yet' even though code is noted on social media its "gonna be shite" anyway .. the cynical anger dross posted here now is probably worse than konami delay on the actual trailer! :) Why on earth do you bother to be interested in any of this? Its all shite by C****, so whats the point, baffling.

Last edited:

Came back from work, rushed on my laptop, just to see there's no trailer...

160.gif

You name them C**** and then because no trailer 'yet' even though code is noted on social media its "gonna be shite" anyway .. the cynical anger dross posted here now is probably worse than konami delay on the actual trailer! :) Why on earth do you bother to be interested in any of this? Its all shite by C****, so whats the point, baffling.
I didn't understand a single thing you're saying.

I don't see how it's baffling to be pissed off by a game company's actions - they're disrespectful and unprofessional to their fans to an extent I haven't seen from another company.

Call me cynical all day long if you wish so, it doesn't make me wrong. :)

Wow. just fucking WOW!!! after 7 years of lies they do it again and yet you defend KONAMI???????

Let me guess people aren't allowed to be angry? They are liars!

This anger is not towards the game (judging by the reviews it's just a pes 2014 03 something version) it's towards their false promises, AGAIN!

People have the right to be angry and call them what ever they want, because they are Cunts. Capital C!

Can I ask, what will a trailer "solve" exactly? Its not gameplay footage (real full, long in-game footage) they never are, its not a demo, its not the code (very detailed blogs/mp3 exist as of today), its not a full review from someone who has actually played the game, so getting THAT angry about a "trailer" .. when it arrives the same shit will be posted about the trailer :) I don't defend anyone, I had the same shit from the fifa thread for highlighting the obvious, classic :)

I hope they dont release a trailer, will peoples heads explode? ;) sorry, but no need for THAT much anger (annoyed maybe), lives wont be lost.

Last edited:

Can I ask, what will a trailer "solve" exactly? Its not gameplay footage (real full footage) they never are, its not a demo, its not the code, its not a full review from someone who has actually played the game, so getting THAT angry about a "trailer" .. when it arrives the same shit will be posted about the trailer :) I don't defend anyone, I had the same shit from the fifa thread for highlighting the obvious, classic :)

I hope they dont release a trailer, will will people heads explode? ;)
For all I care, it's a thing of principle. They said there's gonna be an "official gameplay first look" which can only be interpreted as a "first video" and they have to deliver. What's baffling here is how you can put up with all those lies from the past 7 years. I can't and I'm pissed. ;)

Back
Top Bottom