PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

Why in hell do PES still have jaggies in players shirts???? We are in 1080p era, so why are the round things not round like they should be?

Just look at the player player short leaves...

Konami should pay attention to detail. Despite graphics not being the most important it should be much more improved in this aspect.

Rather than that the impressions was what i was expecting, they improved over the problems pes 2014 has, they don't eradicate them what is a shame .

From the previews, passing still is an issue, shooting as well despite being optimized, and the worst of all the keepers, still with problems once again.

And animation still stutter, what are Konami, an amateurish company who dont even have the capabilities to make a Fu..ing animation right? Are we programing to the mega-drive or spectrum?

This things i mentioned is what baffles me the most.

Well like the great Herman would tell ( Portuguese know it better ) Lets look at the trailer ( if there´s one of course lol)

If the konami team would put in some work in the gameplay instead of all the player faces...all the latest dlc:s and the new 2015 screens = player faces....it's all about the gameplay and feeling...bring back the feeling of we6 final evolution....

From the podcast – these bits stand out re PES15

Ball physics – Predictable
Keepers – Full of errors, superman dives and too rigid with lack of animations (just for that reason alone – I won’t be buying)
Shooting, passing and heading – good
Lightening – Good.
Defenders – Use X button to tackle or it’s a foul.
Player switching – Was good.
AI Team-mates – Good – But needs tweaking as not great in regards to defence.
CPU AI – good – Not perfect but good. Juve played like Juve.

Yea, my uncle who's a big FIFA gamer since 4 years ago complained that PES 2014 feel too... heavy, I take that as a positive sign.

I agree, problem is if you have had literally YEARS of playing one games take on how football should feel, and then the only others are trying to actually translate that correctly (as much as possible) its such a weird transition most will just assume its "wrong".

Weighted feeling is just like feeling of a real rally sim feel, or nba2k feel. After I moved to 2014 that was the feel I was looking for, so if that's a complaint its welcomed :)

Interesting screens on the crowed on stadiums ** starts to worry about performance and whether options of lower and high crowed are in settings ** ... but I agree, no dice without videos of it playing.

Also im listening to the podcast of E3 and how the booth didn't want to give any blurb about features, and put controllers in hand and get on a play it, then feedback after ... now that's the best approach and if your really trying to hide behind fluff they certainly arent. Power bar and names are at the bottom of the screen as options too :)

Last edited:

What i'm looking at is the ability of players reacting to any given situation simultaneously. In PES 2014 everything were reduced to 1 vs 1, including loose ball situation. I expect this will be improved this year with current-gen capabilities.

on the pod-cast the guy does say that he expected more from the game considering it was on a PS4 - the improvements are minimal.

From the podcast – these bits stand out re PES15

Ball physics – Predictable
Keepers – Full of errors, superman dives and too rigid with lack of animations (just for that reason alone – I won’t be buying)
Shooting, passing and heading – good
Lightening – Good.
Defenders – Use X button to tackle or it’s a foul.
Player switching – Was good.
AI Team-mates – Good – But needs tweaking as not great in regards to defence.
CPU AI – good – Not perfect but good. Juve played like Juve.

If you have to time X well to steal the ball, otherwise it could be a foul, then thats a good NEWS.

I bet the majority of those play testers and people from the press don't Play differently from the average online gamers who are usually pressured whores.

Pes 5 was anti-non sense Blind pressue and thats One of the main resons it was the Best footy game ever created, and many people moaned about defending being too hard with Two many fouls.

I don't want that BS feedback that prevents the game from being like the best PES ever (pes5/we9) when it comes to defending.

If you have to time X well to steal the ball, otherwise it could be a foul, then thats a good NEWS.

I bet the majority of those play testers and people from the press don't Play differently from the average online gamers who are usually pressured whores.

Pes 5 was anti-non sense Blind pressue and thats One of the main resons it was the Best footy game ever created, and many people moaned about defending being too hard with Two many fouls.

I don't want that BS feedback that prevents the game from being like the best PES ever (pes5/we9) when it comes to defending.
Amen.

Relax guys!

Konami staff are watching Argentina vs Nigeria. Maybe after the game they will Upload the trailer.

- PES 2015 is a very high spec game
- the game should have a more direct control feeling, based on players feedback
- shooting base is reworked
- direction and power ball have been revised from scratch
- the visuals will be very highly improved
- there will be a very exciting new mode available online and offline
- the lightning environment is improved
- a variety of weather, rain enviroment and rain lightning available !
- gameplay affected by the rain but having the feeling of natural flow.

Just read part of asims views and frankly its rubbish

-Keepers are not a problem since 3 patches ago
-The ai individuality and team ai is fixed ages ago
-The animations and inertia were better and more realistic than Fifa Ng
- The hardcore fans are still playing pes
This guy is just going on with his momentum of hate and frankly his inability to create "flowing moves" is due to his own inability
I have tons of videos to contradict all he has said.

Agree with you . . . . isn't he a fifa fan?

It gets better. Official PES KONAMI facebook page posted this on Facebook...

10434351_10152194012889327_4404383997966002689_n.png

I dunno what they smoke there, but this is getting ridiculous (+7hrs in Tokyo so it's 1:30AM there :P)

This is beyond ridiculous, I'm done with Konami. What a bunch of unprofessional, disrespectful c*nts...

Sorry.

Did Konami state that we are 100% getting a trailer today or is it just a lifting of the embargo?

It's said gameplay video on that teaser.

It would be so emberassing if they didn't Upload it today.

If they don't show it, what it could be the reason ? The not só positive first impressions from the press could have anything to do with that ?

It gets better. Official PES KONAMI facebook page posted this on Facebook...

10434351_10152194012889327_4404383997966002689_n.png

I dunno what they smoke there, but this is getting ridiculous (+7hrs in Tokyo so it's 1:30AM there :P)

Lol

On my post above I predicted they would be "busy" watching Arg vs Nig

Back
Top Bottom