PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

pes_2015_1.jpg

pes_2015_2.jpg

As someone who's satisfied with PES 2014 gameplay (after the latest patch), I am hoping for at least better offline modes. Bring all those cutscenes back.

The decision to use Fox Engine on last-gen consoles just doesn't make sense in the context of PES 2015 being a slightly improved version of PES 2014.
To be honest i think PES series end is very near :COAT:.

Show us a Trailer.
Images will not provide our fantasies.
If they not show a Video today, i will not buy it.

anger-o.gif

It seems the substitutes' bench finally features players of the respective team instead of generic dummies.

Graphics are exactly the same with proper faces, unsure what we're supposed to be looking at here.

I read that in the last few years, Konami relies on the yearly PES sales to survive. The team needs much more than a single year to release a proper, complete game, but Konami Corp can't have that happening.

We'll never have the complete package again.

Graphics are exactly the same with proper faces, unsure what we're supposed to be looking at here.

I read that in the last few years, Konami relies on the yearly PES sales to survive. The team needs much more than a single year to release a proper, complete game, but Konami Corp can't have that happening.

We'll never have the complete package again.

I dont need better graphics...

Who cares about faces? It's never been an issue, and graphics seems as good for me. I disagree with one thing that Asim said, it's about the lightnning effect: i don't see how you can make that better from what i've seen in those pics.

But the most important is animations/fluidity/immersion (add a few details, to makes the ambiant much more lively than a generic PES 2014) and obviously, gameplay.
I'm not gonna be duped by a few "every years the same" faces pictures. I really don't care at all, they're good, ok, i don't directs cheeks and chin of the player, but his feets and body.

Last edited:

Asim 'Ken' Tanvir ‏@AsimTanvir

I'm playing updated code next week (with not embargo i think) so will report back on that. Will give a better indication. #PES2015

I hope it will be more pleased than at E3. ;)

In My Opinion :D Konami Do things that fans Of pes Wanst like :

- Improve Camermans
- Improve crowds
- Add FLags Of teams For Crowds
- Improve Color correction For The Game :D

We don't wanna make prettier version of Pes 2014..That's why we skipped next-gen version...

Pes 2015= Slap in the face...

Just read part of asims views and frankly its rubbish

-Keepers are not a problem since 3 patches ago
-The ai individuality and team ai is fixed ages ago
-The animations and inertia were better and more realistic than Fifa Ng
- The hardcore fans are still playing pes
This guy is just going on with his momentum of hate and frankly his inability to create "flowing moves" is due to his own inability
I have tons of videos to contradict all he has said.

I dont need better graphics...

I didn't say I did either :) But it's pretty telling that in a generational switch, they barely touch the eye candy. To me, it's a sign of another yearly "tweaked" release.

PS: I thought people on this forum would know better than reading anything Asim writes.

Last edited:

I didn't say I did either :) But it's pretty telling that in a generational switch, they barely touch the eye candy. To me, it's a sign of another yearly "tweaked" release.

From the stills, they look great (and I can live no problem with them). It just depends how they look in motion when the kits are waving around.

Back
Top Bottom