PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

Lol at people who read all the previews. Let your eyes be the judge.

You can actually see the game playing in the background. New menus, name bar confirmed, cut scenes are the same from pes 2014, no lag, freekick dots confirmed too.
Apparently the game in that booth was at 60%, someone at konami said they would be adding new animations and then release a demo for the public.

preview video (ITA) if someone can translate , BTW you can see pes2015 in action in this video

YouTube - PES 2015 - Commento Match ed Anteprima - E3 2014

In short they are nicely surprised by the fluidity of the game, and also they say that the graphics are very good. The game is fluid even in replays. The keep underlining that they felt the feeling of the old pes games is back. There are of course some things that they didnt like. Once again they are suspicious about goalkeepers, saying that in their second match neuer conceded 2 goals that could be easly saved in real life. Also for now the refree likes to give too many red cards. One more thing that they dont like is the grass, it looks too artificial for them, too fake, specially compared with the astonishing graphic of the game. The crowd looks more realistic tho. Thats all I remember. I am not too sure about goalkeepers since they played 3 matches and all were win by the guy on the right (he even scored one goal that KONAMI staff applauded) so the difference in skills was too high for me (in one of the 2 contested goals he guy on the left admitted that by mistake he could have pressed the button to make neuer rush out, giving the other guy spece for an easy lob). All in all I really like that they keep repeating they enjoyed the match and the old feeling, and the great fluidity of the engine. Also I forgot to mention they are impressed about animations. :D

PES2015 First face Picture
Bq-sTiiIEAAPu1x.jpg

Every year those guys who test PES first says: "it feels like old PES version". For god sake! HOW THE HELL EVERY GAME FEELS LIKE OLD PES?

I don't get it. Tell me about pros, cons. Tell me about defense, about shots. I just can't hear about the "old good PES" anymore.

From the UOL preview.

Keepers are still an issue. Guy played 6 matches and the keeper did a blunder in every single one.
Devs said the main difference is that before the keepers reacted to the ball and now they try to guess what happens before the ball is shot.

So with the keepers it sounds very good to finally try to program realistic Keeper. It sounds great but if the keeper trying to anticipate everything in advance, think that will increase the realism a lot.

So many stupid kids here, im new here and i must tell it because so much dont understand it!!!

If u want a free Ballphysik u cant have in same time perfect goal keepers.

Its not possible to programme this. So it better u have a nice ballphysik and medium goalkeepers. And with the a fast reaction u can defend they easy goals...

I'm not watching that video just to glimpse a second here and there of 1/6th of a screen. Just bring the bloody video out already, Konami.

if the keepers still suck and still have animations from ISS pro days then Konami have lost me for good. No excuses.

Yet the keeper were always one of three stronger assets in the ps2,ps1 era...not getting to knee jerk yet,early days,but I see the 60 percent complete talk and we are going to add more animations is raising its ugly head...naturally it's still in development but the foundation should be in place and that included keepers.

In reply to the bad optimisation reply quote from one of my earlier posts,for me it's more the complexity of there coding methods and trying to make the game look to sharp and pretty that effected the frame rate and response..we all know what ea have done and how hard they pushed the ps3 and xbox360,and that they never maximised the power of the pc.

Also see more celebration camera angles and in meniu was player from back looks intresting

Back
Top Bottom