PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

Is there a reason the embargo has to be active until 3PM? I don't understand that if you want to promote a game mainly to european audience. Why not 9-10AM?

Two hours later there are World Cup games already...

the dutch gamesite pu unlimited had a minipreview .
the had extensive playsessions at e3 ,
the said after the very bad pes 2014 ,with pes 2015 you feel back in control ,
to sumerise it with one word " PES 5 " .
cant be bad if so.

There's still alot of good assets in all the version of pes on the ps3 and xbox360...it's the fluidity and execution on a technical levels that's lacking and a strange desire to not remain consistent with each passing year.

The demos of pes14 were a cracking base,but the limitations of last years hardware and implementing a different physics system meant IMO that things had to be cut.

We are all back,waiting,hanging on some news..so pes must still have some draw.

There's still alot of good assets in all the version of pes on the ps3 and xbox360...it's the fluidity and execution on a technical levels that's lacking and a strange desire to not remain consistent with each passing year.

The demos of pes14 were a cracking base,but the limitations of last years hardware and implementing a different physics system meant IMO that things had to be cut.

We are all back,waiting,hanging on some news..so pes must still have some draw.

Not buying the limitation of hardware thing. It was more due to poor optimizing and lack of time than any other thing.

first preview

http://www.everyeye.it/ps4/articoli/pes-2015_provato_22875

An old Fox like Vujadin Boskov was fond of saying that the difference between a mediocre player and a champion is all about the ability of the latter to see a motorway where others see only a path. If you decline this Pearl of wisdom to the landscape of football simulations, we can safely say that the transition to the new generation of consoles allowed Masuda-san and his team of getting back to offer their players highways, rather than small paths. The adaptation work performed against the Fox Engine, in fact, seems to have given its fruits allowing developers to renew not only the look and feel of PES 2015 but also the most important components of the gameplay: Physics for shots and passes, as the new defense system of the ball are in fact being two of the biggest beneficiaries of renewed development method ' ' intercontinental adopted by Konami. If it is true then that the kickoff of this umpteenth challenge between virtual Football Giants is still far, but never like this year is difficult to launch into predictions: the result, on the other hand, may not be so obvious.

"PES 2015 speelt heerlijk, maar evenaart in de verste verte niet de oppervlakkige slickheid van concurrent FIFA 15".

PES 2015 plays nice, but it is not close to FIFA 15.

Tbh I don't care about those impressions from people who can't write a line about PES Without comparing it to Fifa (and always linking Fifa's ass to some degree). They don't do the same when they share impressions about Fifa.

This "not close to Fifa" coment must read as (translation) "it doesn't play like Fifa therefore it's not as good as Fifa"

:P

Last edited:

the dutch gamesite pu unlimited had a minipreview .
the had extensive playsessions at e3 ,
the said after the very bad pes 2014 ,with pes 2015 you feel back in control ,
to sumerise it with one word " PES 5 " .
cant be bad if so.

Two generations, 50 times the power, reminds pes5? I'm always waiting to be connected to the extension required..

Last edited:

everything written in these new pes 2015 previews could just be copy and pasted from any pes from 2008 to now

if someone expecting big graphical changes he will be so disappointed

I won't mind if the graphics are the same as long as they fix the kit wrinkles as they look to sharp/pointy at times.

From what I can see the game is not completely changed at all, but everyone sees to say it's more fluid and smooth.

Damn, I'm less than 1h to see it, I can't do it now from this sucking host:RANT:

In all those previews one thing already strikes me: KONAMI says they are still working on goalkeeper algorithms...

Jesus Christ...

From the UOL preview.

Keepers are still an issue. Guy played 6 matches and the keeper did a blunder in every single one.
Devs said the main difference is that before the keepers reacted to the ball and now they try to guess what happens before the ball is shot.

Back
Top Bottom