PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

embargo for games is pathetic

Its a business, happens all the time, gag orders, controlled press releases, pretty normal process when your trying to launch a product and make sure the information is released in the format you want at the times you require, makes no difference if its a game or anything else.

I would rather know a date of which a full flow of information will arrive that people have had time to digest and make good reports about come though, than lots of youtube kiddies and LOL ZOMGZ!!! press vultures fools posting all kinds of unfounded dross just to be the first on line to say it for their "likes" stats. All of this needs some kind of control to filter the rubbish, then everyone can pick that apart after.

Last edited:

so fifa release on September 26, 2014 in UK and September 23, 2014

when you guys think pes15 will be released ?

What a pity, mate. I'm italian though my grandparents come from Ireland, so I have two hearts. I 've never felt so disgusted to be italian like yesterday..
If you lose for inferiority, it's a thing; but that way, you see your team which reflect exactly the country: a desolation.:FAIL:

It was a tough group, I would say Italy left fighting. Can't say the same about Portugal or Spain.

I wonder going by the cynical views of allot of people, will stick to their claims that they are finished with the game, or will they just "grab a no dvd" anyway and further lessen financial support for Konami to get better or at least support what they did like?

Just though I would highlight the elephant in the room :)

I don't know about release time, dont they co-inside at pretty much the same time for all? One thing I do know not unlike last year I wont actually purchase either game for a month into feedback and also patches and teams to come to flesh out PES. Last time I went from fifa14 into 3 months so there was already quite a bit of content as I purchased.

Last edited:

Wokay. It's supposed to hit at 2, eh? Just under an hour to go.

Hold on, precious.

PES 2015 will debut on current gen, fox engine is still the base of the game so not doubt it will look amazing.

What a pity, mate. I'm italian though my grandparents come from Ireland, so I have two hearts. I 've never felt so disgusted to be italian like yesterday..
If you lose for inferiority, it's a thing; but that way, you see your team which reflect exactly the country: a desolation.:FAIL:

Well I'm Irish and always back Italy in every tournament for some reason. Very disappointed with Italy's efforts....I think Prandelli did the right thing resigning. . . .his tactics and choice of players were awful. Balotelli needed a good kick up the arse instead of acting like a diva!

Embargo ends, 3pm GMT. Trailer before the deadline?

I thinks it's important to remain calm and keep are dreams grounded,as much as we all want pes to return to from 12 months is such a small time frame to create a fifa beater on a technical level.

That said and as much as I play next gen fifa with its slick finish and presentation my heart yearns for pes of old and that endorphin rich high that fifa can't simply match.Through all the years of mediocracy pes at its core has still provided some level of enjoyment,be it frustrating at times.

The move away from the limited 8-axis of old hasn't been a smooth one and for many last years version has left more then a bitter taste.

If they can capture most of what pes 5 has,plus the better traits of the j league club championship series on the ps2,imo there be on to a winner with all the next gen bells and whistles.

Keeping optimistic....with baited breath!!!

Last edited:

OFF-TOPIC
What a game.
Dumb-simple, with little-to-no AI and full of exploits*, yet funny as hell to play against friends.
I must say the pinnacle has been reached with Virtua Striker 3 ver.2002 for GameCube in my opinion (you can't imagine how much fun it was and how many fights it started... I was just about to buy a Portugal shirt and have 'Ferreira' and the '7' sticked on it), Virtua Striker 4 has not been as addicting as the older ones were, at least for me.

*VS2:98 here. There was a time in which a friend of mine and I set up a challenge in which we played against each other and we were only allowed to score from the "long-range exploit"... Matches ending 6-5, 6-4 and such but still heaps of banter and fun.

/OFF-TOPIC

OFF-TOPIC
"Yes. VS4 is not so bad at all, i'm so exited to test this version on my computer, if dolphin up is ass."
/OFF-TOPIC

Adam lying:PIG:

As usuall.

so fifa release on September 26, 2014 in UK and September 23, 2014

when you guys think pes15 will be released ?

A smell like pes 2014 i suppose... a nother boring transition? Because of konami we can´t sleep well :YAWN:

Last edited:

I find fifa 14 and pes 2014 to be very mediocre, this is the first full game on a new gen for both of them.
Do you remember how PES exploded with PS2 and how fifa did with the x360? Currently the pressure in on PES to bring something big to the table, let's see what happens.

I don't know why anyone ever creates trailers with no game play footage

People saw through it years ago. The best footage they could have for a football game is a wide shot showing fantastic game play and good graphics.

There was a compilation of goals from someones master league on the PC with a PES EDIT patch on going around for PES2013. With everything in the patch applied and graphics cranked up and some good goals, it made the game look amazing and like real life.

Something like this would get peoples interest far more than another pre-rendered, non game play trailer.

Well I'm Irish and always back Italy in every tournament for some reason. Very disappointed with Italy's efforts....I think Prandelli did the right thing resigning. . . .his tactics and choice of players were awful. Balotelli needed a good kick up the arse instead of acting like a diva!
Amen

db
qp

I tried to do a four-leaf clover ;)

Last edited:

I am afraid of the music they will use. The music always as a way to soil the experience.

I don't know why anyone ever creates trailers with no game play footage

People saw through it years ago. The best footage they could have for a football game is a wide shot showing fantastic game play and good graphics.

There was a compilation of goals from someones master league on the PC with a PES EDIT patch on going around for PES2013. With everything in the patch applied and graphics cranked up and some good goals, it made the game look amazing and like real life.

Something like this would get peoples interest far more than another pre-rendered, non game play trailer.

Which video was that?

its so hard to post a trailer in youtube:D
Lol, even the Konami employee who is responsible for uploading the video is nervous:

1275905143_raging-midget.gif

I remember that - wasnt it a season with Bayern or something.

Any ways back on track 1hr 20m to go

Back
Top Bottom