PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

I hope it is more broadcast like with no Replays except for goals and maybe a multi ball system where ball boys throw players a ball instead of it fading away and coming back as a throw, corner, free kick etc

2 heads are better than one i dont see why Konami is wasting seabass on that stupid phone game. It feels like he go demoted and i feel really sad for him. Every picture of him lately looks distressing.

Seabass is one of the main reasons that the series went backwards, sure he created the amazing earlier games, but he also created some absolute monsters, stop looking blindly at the early PES work he did.

I never thought after 2 versions of the new designer, to see a stupid campaign of postered bold titles to shop wholesale for a remake of 10 years ago, people still glorify.
For God sake, the best of Seabass career, apart I cant go thru this meaning "remake". If they collect all the best things made in 20 years, I could accept as ng start version and celebrate the past. But they have to show how much the pitch is theirs now.
We are not in 2005..

Seabass is one of the main reasons that the series went backwards, sure he created the amazing earlier games, but he also created some absolute monsters, stop looking blindly at the early PES work he did.

... You must not have been paying attention. Konami struggled with the technology and small sized team. every Asian game dev suffered in the next gen transition and konami suffered worse due to have the same team size from the snes days.

I am not here to argue about that. If you dont know it its your buisiness . My point is that Seabass might still have some good ideas i him that he could share especially now that konami seems to be able to compete on the technology front.

... You must not have been paying attention. Konami struggled with the technology and small sized team. every Asian game dev suffered in the next gen transition and konami suffered worse due to have the same team size from the snes days.

I am not here to argue about that. If you dont know it its your buisiness . My point is that Seabass might still have some good ideas i him that he could share especially now that konami seems to be able to compete on the technology front.

Just because my opinion differs, doesnt mean I haven't been paying attention.

Just because my opinion differs, doesnt mean I haven't been paying attention.

alright alright... lads, let's all calm down for a second.
I know this is the day we've been waiting for. but no reason to attack each other now. we gotta stay patient wait for Seabass and them boys to release the damn video. If it sucks we'll get back to our normal lives... if not... oh god I don't wanna think about it :)

With which you can compare the best PES 2015?

PES 5. And for the younger gamers: FIFA 14 in which you do can dribble.

Do you know what Pro Evolution Soccer always so nice made? The one with the ball, dribbling and the possibility of delicious pielen. as climax a flaming shot. Unfortunately not all of that was in PES 2014. What a rigid mess say, bah.

But forget about that shit. Because PES is back. And I say that not just. No, I am saying this after extensive hands-on at E3, where I played a football game together with Tjeerd finally shining again who did cheer us connoisseurs of fun. Away with the kick 'n rush of FIFA-PES 2015 harks back to the essence of the sport. And that's emotion. Freedom. But above all, a sense of full control, that I actually missed have since PES 5: the best part and happy again Konami's inspiration for what may be their last chance to keep up with EA still a little ...
YouTube - Aesop's Fables - The Shepherd Boy who cried, "Wolf!"
:P

Every year we use to have low profile (expectations), we never get disappointed.

Pretty sure I remember reading some comments from Seabass (must have been way back around the time of PES2008/9) where he alluded that PES wasn't receiving enough investment from Konami, so I tend to believe it was a broad range of issues that contributed to the decline of PES.

Pretty sure I remember reading some comments from Seabass (must have been way back around the time of PES2008/9) where he alluded that PES wasn't receiving enough investment from Konami, so I tend to believe it was a broad range of issues that contributed to the decline of PES.

For sure the decline is a cumulative of reasons. First of all SONY.

Last edited:

Supporting konami is like supporting England, you always hope for the best but deep down you know disaster is around the corner

"PES 2015 speelt heerlijk, maar evenaart in de verste verte niet de oppervlakkige slickheid van concurrent FIFA 15".

PES 2015 plays nice, but it is not close to FIFA 15.

"PES 2015 speelt heerlijk, maar evenaart in de verste verte niet de oppervlakkige slickheid van concurrent FIFA 15".

PES 2015 plays nice, but it is not close to FIFA 15.

hahaha that nice... pes14 was for me better then fifa 14NG so I wont take that line so serious

That's new to me and definitely something i suspected since years.
It's clear there is lack of resources put into Pes. They didn't want to adapt development process and resources to new generations and that's why they failed.

You really can't keep up with the same number of developers since ps2 days.

Back
Top Bottom