PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

"This is from "someone" who played the game.

“What I learned is that PES15 remake Pes from PS1 era with significant graphical changes [in relation to PES14]
In the game load faster and much optimizovanija Although the gameplay say it feels as if the game is a mix of ISS and PES10 .. Respectively that pulls the arcades I like you waiting for images and videos”"

Hmmm .... Don't disappoint me Konami... PLEASE! :(

Those graphics are SIIIICK!

All fun aside, is there going to be a midnight thing going or will the info spill sometime tomorrow?

They've posted "Tomorrow is the day and big news are heading your way!" 4 hours ago on their twitter page. So I wouldn't believe that it will be released that soon. Probably afternoon-evening for european people.

Virtua_Striker_2_Logo_1.bmp

Just beat this konami.
We waiting for tomorow, now i'm going to sleep.
"Please Pray everyone!"

“What I learned is that PES15 remake Pes from PS1 era with significant graphical changes [in relation to PES14]
In the game load faster and much optimizovanija Although the gameplay say it feels as if the game is a mix of ISS and PES10 .. Respectively that pulls the arcades I like you waiting for images and videos”"

Absurd load of bs, people just love to make this kind of things up. Remakes of ISS...

I have a feeling that PES 2015 will be designed to be easy to learn, hard to master, trying to bring back the gameplay from PS2-era titles.

However, it also means that Konami will backtrack on some wrong PES 2014 design decisions.

Can't wait for tomorrow...

I like this :))

Thats not from "someone who played the game", thats from some other forum, you just took that and google translate it.

Thats not from "someone who played the game", thats from some other forum, you just took that and google translate it.

I used "" to show that that wasn't said by me... Yeah I saw that in a Brasilian forum, where he wrote:

"Comentário de uma pessoa que jogou PES2015 na E3:

In the game load faster and much optimizovanija Although the gameplay say it feels as if the game is a mix of ISS and PES10 .. Respectively that pulls the arcades I like you waiting for images and videos
”"

I never said that this is true.... or anything like that... I only posted something that I tought would be interesting.

ISS probably means ISS Pro, not ISS. I don't think there's anything to learn from ISS, other than maybe interactive coin tosses.

I used "" to show that that wasn't said by me... Yeah I saw that in a Brasilian forum, where he wrote:

"Comentário de uma pessoa que jogou PES2015 na E3:

In the game load faster and much optimizovanija Although the gameplay say it feels as if the game is a mix of ISS and PES10 .. Respectively that pulls the arcades I like you waiting for images and videos
”"

I never said that this is true.... or anything like that... I only posted something that I tought would be interesting.

"optimizovanija" is not brazilian (or portuguese) word, but ok.

OFF-TOPIC
What a game.
Dumb-simple, with little-to-no AI and full of exploits*, yet funny as hell to play against friends.
I must say the pinnacle has been reached with Virtua Striker 3 ver.2002 for GameCube in my opinion (you can't imagine how much fun it was and how many fights it started... I was just about to buy a Portugal shirt and have 'Ferreira' and the '7' sticked on it), Virtua Striker 4 has not been as addicting as the older ones were, at least for me.

*VS2:98 here. There was a time in which a friend of mine and I set up a challenge in which we played against each other and we were only allowed to score from the "long-range exploit"... Matches ending 6-5, 6-4 and such but still heaps of banter and fun.

/OFF-TOPIC

Last edited:

So we are going to celebrate the first release on ps4 with a remake of Seabass&Co best version.. (1995-2005-2015)
I read somewhere a middleway among ISSpro and PES2010;mmh..I'm waiting to be connected to the extension required.:COP:

PES 2010 ? :CONFUSE:
For me this game is one of the worst , not just PES game, but one of the worst footy .... ever !
If you do have to make.... remake, it must be hibrit between PES5 + PES6 + PES2013
This waiting is killing me :D. Why still nothing? The embargo must be down already .. its 25 :SHOCK:

Last edited:

I always thought 2010 had one of the best core gameplay in the last-gen series, it had nice pace, ball physics were good and the goal scoring was quite rewarding. Of course, it also had a lot of problems, but hey, it was Konami & PS3/360 era. :)

Current time in Japan 16:10 when they end job time 17:00? so it left 50 minutes :D

Last edited:

I always thought 2010 had one of the best core gameplay in the last-gen series, it had nice pace, ball physics were good and the goal scoring was quite rewarding. Of course, it also had a lot of problems, but hey, it was Konami & PS3/360 era. :)

Well, i really don't see anything good in PES 2010, maybe just the... grass .
Bad response time, bad dribbling, a LOT bugs, overpower shots, terrible A.I. ... .really really bad online mode , no fakeshot and more and more.. just was nightmare i want to forget

With which you can compare the best PES 2015?

PES 5. And for the younger gamers: FIFA 14 in which you do can dribble.

Do you know what Pro Evolution Soccer always so nice made? The one with the ball, dribbling and the possibility of delicious pielen. as climax a flaming shot. Unfortunately not all of that was in PES 2014. What a rigid mess say, bah.

But forget about that shit. Because PES is back. And I say that not just. No, I am saying this after extensive hands-on at E3, where I played a football game together with Tjeerd finally shining again who did cheer us connoisseurs of fun. Away with the kick 'n rush of FIFA-PES 2015 harks back to the essence of the sport. And that's emotion. Freedom. But above all, a sense of full control, that I actually missed have since PES 5: the best part and happy again Konami's inspiration for what may be their last chance to keep up with EA still a little ...

Last edited:

Current time in Japan 16:10 when they end job time 17:00? so it left 50 minutes :D

yea... i dont really get it... what are we waiting on?

btw your boy nniao is back. It has been years since I was on this forum. ThomasGoal and all of them probably remember me. Greetings to all of you. I hope the next gen improvements will be siginificant. Today might just be the start of a crazy and amazing waiting time until September... but it could also kill all of our Konami dreams... let's see! Feels great to be back Fellas.

With which you can compare the best PES 2015?

PES 5. And for the younger gamers: FIFA 14 in which you do can dribble.

Do you know what Pro Evolution Soccer always so nice made? The one with the ball, dribbling and the possibility of delicious pielen. as climax a flaming shot. Unfortunately not all of that was in PES 2014. What a rigid mess say, bah.

But forget about that shit. Because PES is back. And I say that not just. No, I am saying this after extensive hands-on at E3, where I played a football game together with Tjeerd finally shining again who did cheer us connoisseurs of fun. Away with the kick 'n rush of FIFA-PES 2015 harks back to the essence of the sport. And that's emotion. Freedom. But above all, a sense of full control, that I actually missed have since PES 5: the best part and happy again Konami's inspiration for what may be their last chance to keep up with EA still a little ...

Let's see. PES 5 ~ Winning Eleven 8 right?
I'd be totally fine with that!:)

Fool me once shame on you fool me 6 times .... I just hope for the best. If its better than 2013 with 2014 graphics I wont be too sad.

PES5 was and still the best football game ever made.. so if pes15 will be similar I will be happy

Nope, PES 5 is Winning Eleven 9

In that case, we could be fine... Everything went south pretty much afterwards... but let's see. Konami lost the crown during the PS2 - PS3 transition and might make a comeback now (PS3 - PS4 transition)... If not... I see this series slowly dying :(

2 heads are better than one i dont see why Konami is wasting seabass on that stupid phone game. It feels like he go demoted and i feel really sad for him. Every picture of him lately looks distressing.

Back
Top Bottom