PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

"Weg met het kick 'n rush van FIFA - PES 2015 grijpt terug naar de essentie van de sport. En da's emotie. Vrijheid. Maar bovenal een gevoel van volledige controle, dat ik eigenlijk gemist heb sinds PES 5: het beste deel en gelukkig weer Konami's inspiratiebron voor wat wellicht hun laatste kans is EA nog een beetje bij te benen..."

PES 2015 goes back to the essence of the sport. And that's emotion. Freedom. But above all, a feeling of complete control, that I've actually missed since PES 5: the best part and fortunately Konami's inspiration for what may be their last chance to catch EA.

so from this we can say that pes 2015 will be nothing special just little beter than pes 2014

According to the info, video trailer #PES2015 was about to be released at 2 p.m. (UK), or around 8 p.m. (EDT) #thepitchisours

What a BS :FAIL: What he means " not close to FIFA 15" ?:CONFUSE: Modes?, presentation? What? Big BS:BYE:

The guy says "oppervlakkige" in dutch this word is not positive. It means 'shallow' 'simple' 'superficial'
And the whole term "oppervlakkige slickheid", I think he means the overall presentation is very slick. Menu's, atmosphere, licenses etc is still all in favor for FIFA. So I think the message he gives here is that fifa still has the great package from the outside, but is shallow inside. PES2015 cant compare with that
Because he says pes2015 can best be compared with pes5 gameplay wise. So that's a very positive things. That being said, I have to see it to believe it.

I don't think anyone expects PES 15 to be better than FIFA 15 in terms of the overall package, but it could be better than FIFA 15 in terms of gameplay & graphics.

I don't think anyone expects PES 15 to be better than FIFA 15 in terms of the overall package, but it could be better than FIFA 15 in terms of gameplay & graphics.

to me "gameplay & graphics" is the overall package. so that would be fine.

It's got to have amazing gameplay, great animations and next gen graphics. Otherwise what is the point. I can tollerate limited licenses and modes. But i will not take an unfinished game again.

It's got to have amazing gameplay, great animations and next gen graphics. Otherwise what is the point. I can tollerate limited licenses and modes. But i will not take an unfinished game again.

No it doesnt have to have this.
From next season maybe, but next gen is not that important.

Last edited:

No it doesnt have to have this.
From net season maybe, but next gen is not that important.

"next gen" is just a stupid marketing term. who cares if a game is "next gen" or not if it's fun to play?!

why it's so hard for them to say when exactly the trailer will be released? I really don't get that!

it's just Suarez bite pes15 (you know he is fifa 15 cover star)

What a pity, mate. I'm italian though my grandparents come from Ireland, so I have two hearts. I 've never felt so disgusted to be italian like yesterday..
If you lose for inferiority, it's a thing; but that way, you see your team which reflect exactly the country: a desolation.:FAIL:

Back
Top Bottom