PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

Konami should show at least One pic from the vídeo to tease us.

I bet not many people know that there's going to be the first official Pes 2015 vídeo tomorrow, and those who do know, either a good part. of them just don't care or they have already forgotten.

Only very few people have some expectations for This vídeo tomorrow wich are those fans who post on dedicated Pes forums or are always looking for news on google or these forums (but don't post here)

As I said, if Konami were smart, they would show us a pic (the most "photorealistic" they can get from the graphics Engine, it could be the view of a stadium) in Order to make people remember that there IS a Pes vídeo tomorrow.

But it seems that PES TEAM is bit Dead when it comes to marketing their game.

Jesus . . Mexico's manager isn't half passionate about the game is he? Thought he was going to have a coronary over a throw-in yesterday!

Hope Konami are this passionate about PES 2015!

i also read some positive news at pes serbia site.

there are some very positive signs there. one of the comments is that pes 2015 is going to be remake of one of the old pes games!

FANTASTIC!!:APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD:

will people publish their review at 00:00 tonight or do we have to wait till 07:00 in the morning?

Pes 2015 teaser looks better than pes 2014, maybe this year quality of development will be more fancy :D

Bq6RhClIYAATIQ9.png:large

I feel the same. PES trailers are always dated looking with shocking music and are quite unprofessional. Usually they generate more questions than answers.

True. The music sounds like bad elevator or shopping mall music.

I'd love to compose it for them.

Twitter TodoWE just researched...

No more names over the head, yay!

Take a better look to the upper right picture... THERE'RE player names over the head (look the player near the penalty box upper line).
And why so many people hate them?... :CONFUSE:

Damn u're right

I prefer less stuff around the players i dont like this. Just a personal preference for me

i also dont like names over players. Pes 2015 main screen without player and very simple no style. i think this mean that licenses and player faces will be poor again. In pes 2014 default faces was so ugly like black skin player with european people face. Also Bob Marley hairstyles.

Back
Top Bottom