PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

Just a photo of a wax sculpture...:YAWN:
To be honest i'm not even slightly excited for PES 2015,i just hope they will add more animations,a working stamina system and bring back player individuality.

that's not KONAMI/PES background.
my bad,didn't see the earlier pic

that's not KONAMI/PES background.

BXYN1Q.jpg

"FIFA is far from being caught... but I think that fans of PES will be happy with the changes, which can lead to more"

said someone who played pes2015 at E3, he is fifa fan so..

Last edited:

"FIFA is far from being caught... but I think that fans of PES will be happy with the changes, which can lead to more"

"FIFA is far from being caught." about what ? "but I think that fans of PES will be happy with the changes" Yeah.. we poor PES fans.. must be happy after all this sh*ts over the years , for every small changes .

So if he say that FIFA is better, way way better, how we can be happy with changes :D . Therefore i never take seriously the opinion of FIFA fans .

"FIFA is far from being caught." about what ? "but I think that fans of PES will be happy with the changes" Yeah.. we poor PES fans.. must be happy after all this sh*ts over the years , for every small changes .

So if he say that FIFA is better, way way better, how we can be happy with changes :D . Therefore i never take seriously the opinion of FIFA fans .

that why I said he is FIFA fan and that says all.

Who said it?

I, who kind of enjoys PES 2014 even with all the flaws, would be happy with a "polished" last year´s release.

Polished in gameplay (catch up bug), player response, passing, refs, player stats individuality and a comprehensive ML (not a naked one like in PES 2014).

If they present a few more animations, it would be even better.

I don´t have very high hopes about rain (dynamic weather), online quitting solution, additional licenses etc.

The points mentioned above are very necessary for me!

The catch up bug is a solution that goes too extreme into one direction.
There has to be a more mediocre solution.
A fast stated player that already gathered some space to run, shouldn´t be easy to outrun by any defender, no matter hat his speed stats are.
Of course, other aspects need to be considered like positioning, how the player gets the ball etc.
The catch up bug didn´t really bug me actually.
What annoyed me though was the fact that it didn´t matter whether I have Walcott or anyone else with way lower speed stats on the wings.

Passing is also something which in my opinion seems to be broken since PES 2012 unless you use manual passing maybe.
I loved the passing in PES 2011 but in PES 2012, 2013 and 2014, no matter how many assist bars I take, no setting comes close to the passing system of 2011!

Tried every assistance level and in 2012 and 2013 the 3 bar system was the one I got along with the most and in 2014 it´s 2 bars.

And even that seems to be broken at times like when I wanna do a long pass from a middle defender to a wing defender on the other side by fully loading up the passing bar and the ball goes to the next middle defender anyway.
Also through balls bug me quite a lot.
I already posted it here, I tap the triangle button for a tiny tiny little time but very often the ball goes way too hard, so that it rolls out of the pitch or in the keepers hands.
That kills nice passing moves way too often and can be very frustrating.

The refs are way too fussy now. Too many situations happen, in where just letting it go by giving advantage to the attacking team, would have been more than suitable.
Doesn´t happen though. No matter whether a pass already reached a striker in the box who just would have to take a shot, if the pass-giver got tackled, the game gets interrupted.

Player stats also. I don´t feel no difference anymore taking a shot with Lampard/Gerrard or Giovanni Dos Santos.

And the ML please!!!
I like the feature about coaching a national team and being able to switch teams after every year, but please KONAMI add more depth to it!!!
Without working player stats it´s also not really enjoying, working on a team by trying to sign players.

A PES 2015 based on PES 2014, cool (won´t be anything else for sure anyway) but please NOT WITH THE MENTIONED FLAWS!

I´m still curious though.

Last edited:

I think they dont release trailer it delay like DlC updates. So it will be released about next month. But if miracle come true it will be awesome trailer like Pes2014 (but we know how really looks gameplay :D).

I like PES2014 and I am hoping for a more polished version of that with game play and AI improvements.

I cannot see them starting again and suddenly hitting gold first time with game that is better than PES2014 built from scratch. If they do build the game again, it may take years to get it up to the game play expectations people have

I like PES2014 and I am hoping for a more polished version of that with game play and AI improvements.

I cannot see them starting again and suddenly hitting gold first time with game that is better than PES2014 built from scratch. If they do build the game again, it may take years to get it up to the game play expectations people have

I think they have a good foundation but they really need to work hard

It could be something they have been working on to match the power of NG consoles but not ready in time. I think it could be something really special this year. Blood mud and everything.

Hi guys!

Id like to say that I just watched the video thats going to be published tomorrow.

I'm a hacker and I just found out the file of the vídeo on konami.jp website.

All I can say is that the video is going to blow your mind and thanks God is not a short video.
:APPLAUD:

of course Im just kidding... Roll on tomorrow

i also read some positive news at pes serbia site.

there are some very positive signs there. one of the comments is that pes 2015 is going to be remake of one of the old pes games!

I don't think tomorrows reveal will tell us much

It would be a big mistake from them to waste this chance. After all, if people don't prefer to compare it to FIFA, because PES doesn't need to be better, it mainly is the case to show how they boosted on ng console, to say the least, or I don't know how someone can say "form is temporary, class is permanent" without being rocketed to the moon.

..hmm.. please post it and put us all out of our miseries :)

Read the Last line.

I'm just bored, thats why I did that.;)

Waiting is almost over.

We could be less than 24h away from the video.

I personaly can't wait to see how it looks on Ps4 but I honestly don't expect much.

My reaction to Pes2015 trailer will be like this. Cant wait for tomorrow
herrera-4.gif.CROP.original-original.gif

Read the Last line.

I'm just bored, thats why I did that.;)

Waiting is almost over.

We could be less than 24h away from the video.

I personaly can't wait to see how it looks on Ps4 but I honestly don't expect much.

...my partner has always told me that im a terrible listener... ok.. im a terrible reader as well... read everything but that last line, and then went search crazy on google... damn, im also not great at thinking quietly...

i also read some positive news at pes serbia site.

there are some very positive signs there. one of the comments is that pes 2015 is going to be remake of one of the old pes games!

what they say exactly ? and who?

...my partner has always told me that im a terrible listener... ok.. im a terrible reader as well... read everything but that last line, and then went search crazy on google... damn, im also not great at thinking quietly...

Making you waste your time searching on google was not my intencion man, I'm really sorry for that.

But seriously, at This time at least a pic could be "leaked".

If Konami was smart and confident about their product, they could tease us showing One pic wich could be enough to make people discuss about it all day long until the video tomorrow.

Konami should atract the spotlights to them, PES serires need that attention from people around the internet, not just from fans on dedicated Pes forums.

Back
Top Bottom