PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

I guess i am not a true pesfan anymore since i don't go through those stages since last year

My actual situation with Pes is more like waiting with curiosity for news and videos, then wait for the first month after the game release to understand if Pes is back or not

If not wait for the next year without a football game to play

Last edited:

I guess i can say am one of the few that is actually, looking forward to seeing what pes 15 looks like. I enjoy pes 14 and having been playing it non stop since its release, even with its problems.

The way i see it, Pes 14 is a "base game" with many features implemented in their most basic form, just so Konami can have them in game and see how they run. I expect pes 15 to advance these features and if thats the case it we are in for a great game, which in the very least would be better than pes 14.

Ooh, combination play is in no a way a useless feature. I hope Konami build on it a give us the ability to create our owns run/ set piece plays.

I guess i can say am one of the few that is actually, looking forward to seeing what pes 15 looks like. I enjoy pes 14 and having been playing it non stop since its release, even with its problems.

The way i see it, Pes 14 is a "base game" with many features implemented in their most basic form, just so Konami can have them in game and see how they run. I expect pes 15 to advance these features and if thats the case it we are in for a great game, which in the very least would be better than pes 14.

Ooh, combination play is in no a way a useless feature. I hope Konami build on it a give us the ability to create our owns run/ set piece plays.

customuizing set pieces is fine and something that is definitely in need of being put in the game, but having a trigger button to randomly set players on runs whilst the ball is in play, how is that in any way realistic?

customuizing set pieces is fine and something that is definitely in need of being put in the game, but having a trigger button to randomly set players on runs whilst the ball is in play, how is that in any way realistic?

To be honest you can say that for the entire controls... how does pressing a button pass, another shoot, etc... It is a game afterall, all that is need is a good balance.

All teams have combination plays in their gameplan. It's not called by a player or a coacf like in Basketball or in American Football, but they exist. A button to make a play is a nice way to add the tactical variety that real clubs present. It's not perfect system, since thoses plays occurred from long build up plays, etc., but since the game is made to be played in 10/15 I think is a cool feature, and should be improved upon.

So what are we waiting for? Are we going to get gameplay trailer or gameplay from game?

Gameplay trailer, not gameplay from a match with some explanations about new gameplay features and i hope some mode news too.

A few seconds showing a much improved Master League menues will be good enough for me. That mode is really an empty shell in Pes 2014

So what are we waiting for? Are we going to get gameplay trailer or gameplay from game?

I am guesing it is gameplay videos as that is what it sounded like they said. But wont be surprised if it is only trailer and few features mentioned in the trailer. And then full gameplay later around august.

To be honest you can say that for the entire controls... how does pressing a button pass, another shoot, etc... It is a game afterall, all that is need is a good balance.

the button controls represent an individual user action such as a pass etc. combination play is a random tactical trigger that initates a set path by several players. it's essentially the button control for having the captain shout... "GUYS... READY..... TACITCAL PLAY ONE GO GO GO!" like he's a quarterback at the start of an american football play.

I'm afraid for me it's all rather mechanical and not intuitive enough, i would much rather be able to create a tactic in the menu which allows for set moves to happen upon reaching certain conditions rather than having a trigger to set the move off whenever you like.

Amen brother.

Yet someone who actually plays the game. Didn't know we had much of those left in these parts.

@AsimTanvir 10m

Podcast plus my written impressions will be up on @WENBlog for 25th June. #PES2015

@AsimTanvir 6m

I'll probably get stick from some and love from others, but I welcome it all. Was the same last year. Hold no grudges. Part and parcel.

2 days left guys and we will see pes 2014 alpha version will become a beta version :)

@AsimTanvir 10m

Podcast plus my written impressions will be up on @WENBlog for 25th June. #PES2015

@AsimTanvir 6m

I'll probably get stick from some and love from others, but I welcome it all. Was the same last year. Hold no grudges. Part and parcel.

Mmh.. as I told, Eltom opaque, Asim limpid.

Amen brother.

Yet someone who actually plays the game. Didn't know we had much of those left in these parts.

I still play the game (only offline against mates / 2 bars / 0 speed/ 15min / arrows random / medium motivation ) and we still enjoy the hell of it

but the main issues we have is;

- the ref is crazy with giving cards and pens
- since all the patches, the speed of players is messed up
- and all the obvious ones, better response, players awereness, keepers

I tweeded asim, about a short term stamina system, we made it a favourite (whatever that means) so my hopes are on that :)

Offline against friends without heart fetaure and manuel shooting, this game makes some fun.

I dont know what we get on 25th but iam 100 % shure its not that "nextgen" what we all expect..

For me its a must:

Complete overhauled gameplay
A lot more animations
Dynamic weather
Cointoss
Stadium much more detailed (photorealistic like the oilrig in mgs phantom pain)
More responsivnes
Much more details
Better menus
Much better graphic settings for pc users, DX11, much more LODs
Better crowd better chants

there musst be a big change and not different year same story :TTTH:

Please tell us all how you would want it so it is? Virutal Headset support with "manager suit" and kinekt for PC to shout it? Maybe? Hell why not just go out and play football and be a manager.

I'm afraid for me it's all rather mechanical and not intuitive enough, i would much rather be able to create a tactic in the menu which allows for set moves to happen upon reaching certain conditions rather than having a trigger to set the move off whenever you like.

A: you already set them up in menus and save them to gameplans so thats already what it does and B: set moves under what conditions? How can having control of what area to trigger and when you want to trigger it and what it will trigger be any more less intuitive than some unknown condition? Re inventing the wheel and taking the curves off me thinks. The conditions = your plan you saved and when you want to trigger it, based on the situation in play.

Although Konami need to expand this area into corner set plays and free kicks for sure, I like how that was done in fifa and it would be nice to see an expanded version by Konami.

Last edited:

A lot more animations
Dynamic weather
Cointoss
More responsivnes
Much more details
Better menus

+ offside replays and INGAME FRIEND LIST, I know that console users dont need that much, but since there is user black list on PC, adding a friend should be an option aswell.

I understand what you are saying and I don't begrudge anyone enjoying the feature but for me its completely pointless as I am never going to use it as it doesn't feel like a realistic natural gameplay element.

I generally like PES14 but it irritates me to see something new like this developed when there are so many basic gameplay elements in dire need of improvement.

If they go as far as implementing this for awt plays however I will be happy

Well something are more pointless to some than other I suppose, I think all aspects can be expanded in on. I just like the idea of just haveing more than one player control, seemed to be just a perfect way of thinking to me. Sometimes it will work, and other it wont, then work out how to adapt it for yourself.

I like options to tweak so im a geek I guess. I would say that it was the last feature I started to delve into, glad I did in the end.

Last edited:

Offline against friends without heart fetaure and manuel shooting, this game makes some fun.

I dont know what we get on 25th but iam 100 % shure its not that "nextgen" what we all expect..

For me its a must:

A lot more animations
Dynamic weather
Cointoss
More responsivnes
Much more details
Better menus

there musst be a big change and not different year same story :TTTH:

“Cointoss” as improved AI resulting realistic randomness?

If first four items from your list are perfect, I will be very happy even if graphics is no better then in PES 2013. However, I would like to add few more items on this list like:

Sound in general (chants as you said but also commentary etc.)
New logo and name
New developer team (from Europe)
New company (from Europe)

found this on winning eleven blog sums up how i feel tbh

At the time I'm writing this post there's about ten guests browsing this forum.

The majority of the posts on this thread have been written by the same guys over and over again...

But if Asim doesn't like the game, no one's going to buy it and Konami are finished?!!

Laughable... :lol:

Pes 2014 sold, oh I think about 3 1/2 million copies!!

I'm still playing it and can always get a game online. Played over 600-700 matches, reached top player rank, played guys from the top 50 and won a few.. ;)

There are hundreds of thousands of players probably still playing globally and enjoying it but we're all doomed because a few dudes from a dead forum don't rate it?!! :lol:

I can't wait to see what they've done...

Metal Gear on the fox looks stunning...

Will it be perfect?

Probably not...

Will it be better than some retro gaming trip down memory lane when summer holidays lasted forever and were always sunny and England won some football matches?

Bet yer ass...

P.S.

Just kidding about England winning football matches but if you always look back with rose tinted specs you just see roses!!!

Cheers.

I for one will not take Asim's word as gospel he said pes 2014 feels like pes 2013 and also said the keepers were good and improved and we all know how that story goes(worst keepers in pes history)
I have played both 13 and 14 and there is a huge gap the way both games play. I am expecting a very critical tone from him on wednesday, just because he has been put on a high pedestal by people so he probably has to live up to his "Critical" standards which quite frankly is just pathetic

PES2015 Manager Secreen Capture

BXYN1Q.jpg

Back
Top Bottom