PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

I hope you guys know that the text placed above player's head can be disabled.
jEd9DFZnEiuBa.jpg

jMY0gZJM0lOQL.jpg

jHVkwocrNLRur.jpg

At last i see they changed some aspects of the UI.

If PES205 doesn't have a bitting option/skill/card I will not buy the game. You got stay as realistic as possible :P

I hope you guys know that the text placed above player's head can be disabled.
[...]

At last i see they changed some aspects of the UI.

Sure you can disable them, but i like to know the name of the players, there should be at least an alternative option. Bottom left & right would be perfect ;)

Guys what you think that on pes 2015 cover there no star player, like in pes 2013 was C.Ronaldo. This mean something?

That can't be a rumor, it should be common sense. Another PES with no Spanish stadiums would be the laughing stock. Only reason why they didn't have them last year is because they have such poor producers and leaders that they couldn't model the stadiums on time.

'remake of one of the old PES'

Watch it be a remake of PES 2008. I wouldn't stop laughing forever.

Something that really bothers me about pes 14 and i can see in this is the player and pitch ratio. Usually in older pes games it is perfect in the sense it creates this game that feels free flowing football. But pes 14 everything seems to be so restrictive, as in there is no inch of space on the pitch. Does anyone else have this problem? The players r too big, and the pitch is small?

Last edited:

Something that really bothers me about pes 14 and i can see in this is the player and pitch ratio. Usually in older pes games it is perfect in the sense it creates this game that feels free flowing football. But pes 14 everything seems to be so restrictive, as in there is no inch of space on the pitch. Does anyone else have this problem? The players r too big, and the pitch is small?

Yeh agree totally I preferred the big spacious pitches.

Yeh agree totally I preferred the big spacious pitches.

Yes. What this also means is that the ball had more space to move due to this spacious pitch. But now when i go for long balls almost always it goes out.

Sorry to go off topic, but boi!! JAMES RODRIGUES. He is out of this world that boy. :))

Back
Top Bottom