PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

Been listening the podcast from pes united. Catch up bug is gone, robben is way faster than most player like he should be.

Ramos Pes 2015 !!

10423770_639466332801091_7244981334753721645_n.jpg

i dont care if the players all had the same faces.
great faces are no good to me if the game is utter trash.

wheres the trailer?

Really pleased there building on and improving pes14...while it did feel a work I progress there's little doubt the potential is there.

Being consistent and finishing what they already have is better then a rebuild.

That why they do not say and show anything !! And all this lies about " will be NEW, will be not just HD version of PES 2014 " are pathetic now ... I'm really angry ..
I'm sure Konami think PES fans for idiots :RANT:

A game that looks like PES 2014 but plays and moves massively different would be a great one, that's for sure. I just really doubt that's about to happen.

A game that looks like PES 2014 but plays and moves massively different would be a great one, that's for sure. I just really doubt that's about to happen.

more animations tighter controls and true individuality is all I need. I don't play pes for graphics but a boost would be good

Super excited for pes14 hd with fluid gameplay,improved passing,improved physics..Im realistic you can't re-invent the wheel in less the a year and this was there biggest problem.

There's a great base that patches couldn't really overhaul.

Pes still has the most satisfying passing system and a real quality that fifa can't touch,for all its technical bells and whistles fifa still feels to floaty and samey.

I'm a realist and to long in the tooth to get overly negative...life's to short.

That why they do not say and show anything !! And all this lies about " will be NEW, will be not just HD version of PES 2014 " are pathetic now ... I'm really angry ..
I'm sure Konami think PES fans for idiots :RANT:

Yeah, know tell me everyone if adam is a good friend to the community.
The expectation and waitness was so big, for nothing...
I'm so angry to not sleep a few more hours, thanks a lot.

Super excited for pes14 hd with fluid gameplay,improved passing,improved physics..Im realistic you can't re-invent the wheel in less the a year and this was there biggest problem.

There's a great base that patches couldn't really overhaul.

Pes still has the most satisfying passing system and a real quality that fifa can't touch,for all its technical bells and whistles fifa still feels to floaty and samey.

I'm a realist and to long in the tooth to get overly negative...life's to short.

Yea, my uncle who's a big FIFA gamer since 4 years ago complained that PES 2014 feel too... heavy, I take that as a positive sign.

PES 2015 with the gameplay of 2014 and ML & game modes of equivalent to PES 4 would be a dream comes true.

Back
Top Bottom