PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

If they just tell us nicely, in the morning, it will be at the end of the day, but no.
Or when the video is released.

It's the whole thing which is ridicolous. From communications, statements, late data corrige, DLCs, patches, people paid to hype, and people not paid to be fanboys.
No one set limits in high. But don't bash people to set the low.

unfollow Konami and Adam Bhatti and I argue everyone else to do so.

The 25th is not even over yet.

Tomorrow if it still didn't come out y'all have the right to rant as much as you want.

It's the whole thing which is ridicolous. From communications, statements, late data corrige, DLCs, patches, people paid to hype, and people not paid to be fanboys.
No one set limits in high. But don't bash people to set the low.

Agreed, people get mad too and suffer as well.

unfollow Konami and Adam Bhatti and I argue everyone else to do so.

I was saying that when PES 2014 as come. But people think i'm racist or a liar like him.
I wish can able to be manager of PES and tell the fans what konami does.
Is that so easy to do it...

New Video Trailer Comes at 25 June 2014.*

"* = This video can be delayed or unfinished until to this date"

So simple. And so very organized.

Last edited:

I can't wait for the trailer. They are usually very representative of the full game.

To be true to Konami they've said June 25th, but they said of which year. Maybe this time we will have PES coming out in the year of their title.

Gab avatar cracks me up so does his comments,a firm evo web staple...I think it's that same thousand yard stare we all have from all are lofted expectations over the years.

If I was Konami I'd give us that e3 behind closed doors demo as a sweetener..one can dream!

Just something to cuddle up with tonight.

I'm sorry but this is just comedy gold.

It is so tragically symptomatic.

Konami boasts and promises and at the end of the day there is always some issue, some reason, some excuse why things don't work the day or way they are supposed to. How hard can it be to upload a video?

Even Konami should be professional enough to have the trailer ready for quite some time now which begs the question why they wouldn't release it early.

As usual their marketing strategy seems to center around erroding brand loyalty/trust, as they've done for years. What they should have done ages ago was firing Adam Bhatti, the man is as reliable as Iraq's former information minister.
I'm anything but a fan of EA, but at least they manage to get things done when they are supposed to be done while at the same time catering to fan demands.

Getting very impatient now. It had better be worth it! :CONFUSE:

If I have to resort to playing WE9:LE for another year I swear to Christ. The fact that once again they've singled out keepers as being poor and rigid is laughable. If true, how on earth can you have keepers with better animations in a game that's 8+ years old from two console generations ago? How?

What is love, Konami don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.

Gab avatar cracks me up so does his comments,a firm evo web staple...I think it's that same thousand yard stare we all have from all are lofted expectations over the years.

If I was Konami I'd give us that e3 behind closed doors demo as a sweetener..one can dream!

Just something to cuddle up with tonight.That kind of transparent marketing would be lovely but instead we get the smoke and mirrors game.

tumblr_inline_n3m4jzt2XR1rtn991.gif

Maybe they preparing release trailer and demo today :DDD 5 hours to upload 5 min video and rest to upload demo to servers

If I have to resort to playing WE9:LE for another year I swear to Christ. The fact that once again they've singled out keepers as being poor and rigid is laughable. If true, how on earth can you have keepers with better animations in a game that's 8+ years old from two console generations ago? How?

What is love, Konami don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.

Unfortunetly....

Konami really want to hurt me, Konami really want to make us cry...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9MdW8RISCI

:TTTH:

Back
Top Bottom