PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

I think they are using the konami network to upload the video. Thats why its taking so long guys. Be patient.:TU:

You guys are killing me..i haven't taken in any oxygen for more then three minutes...top marks to Henry's hand,evil guy...can't say pes fans don't have a sense of humour!

The trailer will be Adam Bhatti, doing skill moves. then he points at the screen and says, "PES 2015, fools!"

It's just a gut feeling

You guys are killing me..i haven't taken in any oxygen for more then three minutes...top marks to Henry's hand,evil guy...can't say pes fans don't have a sense of humour!...or a warped sense of irony!!!!

BTW i just checked the e3 teaser again. I clearly states Official gameplay first look 25 june So that doesnt necessarily means a gameplay video.
I could be also first reviews of the people who played it on e3.
So whoever the first person was that created the gameplay trailer hype.......FU
Im off

BTW i just checked the e3 teaser again. I clearly states Official gameplay first look 25 june. So that doesnt necessarily means a gameplay video.
I could be also first reviews of the people who played it on e3.
So whoever the first person was that created the gameplay trailer hype.......FU
Im off

What's the benefit in Konami using word play to trick their fan base, which will inevitably lead to disappointment?

I'm still confident we're getting a video today. I think...

The trailer will be Adam Bhatti, doing skill moves. then he points at the screen and says, "PES 2015, fools!"

It's just a gut feeling

All day filming Bhati, so now maybe left some montage and trailer will be done ...

At the last minute they decided to change the trailer.
The cause: It showed England, Italy and Spain players essentially :JAY:
Now they need to switch to Brazil, Germany, Netherlands

At the last minutes they decided to change the trailer.

And Costa Rica dont forget

At the last minute they decided to change the trailer.

Hell naw, Ronaldo in all his PES glory giving Germany 5-0.

I have a feeling Luis Suarez was in the Trailer Konami planned on showing today, which would no longer be a good idea.

It's even confirmed that it will be a gameplay video? Maybe it was just the interview one...and we are waiting nothing.

I have a feeling Luis Suarez was in the Trailer Konami planned on showing today, which would no longer be a good idea.

image.gif

You know what, i was about to say that :LOL:

Lol, that's possible, but neither Liverpool or Uruguay are under licence.

@Žilvinas: Uruguay, Costa Rica, etc. aren't licenced (yet) so that's why i purposed teams like Brazil, Netherlands, France, etc.

pes-united is quite positive about the game. just sayin for anyone wants to hear something else.

I think in the gameplay trailer we will see a naked streaker running on the field and then the camera zooms in and it is Adam Bhatti holding a board that says PES 2015 and beneath it: "you got fucked again."

Back
Top Bottom