PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

Embora até agora não revelou os detalhes deste novo modo de jogo, muitos meios de comunicação relatam que seria algo semelhante ao modo Ultimate Team, que tem um enorme sucesso da franquia EA Sports FIFA.

New mode in Pes 2015 will be very similar like ultimate team

I want to know how that company could give Adam Bhatti that job? I mean what experience has he got? Running a pile of Shite web site? That appointment alone totally discredits Konami as far as i'm concerned.
Brand Manager. Either he's not particularly influential or doing a bad job. Not sure what he does really.

PES 2015 News!
Please use Google Translator...

http://pesnews.net/novo-modo-de-jog...cer-2015.ed651bb93ffbfe81ecd844daf03e742f.htm

KONAMI making FIFA and FIFA making PES. :LOL:

Yeah it's funny that new mode KONAMI will announce is FUT copy. Talk about double standards people have. They even try to copy FIFA player models which PES fans deem unnatural.

Zee my sweetheart, I don't know what I did to get on your nerves so much. I do play both games and you can check my channel for that.

Not my fault KONAMI failed to deliver for so long I had to abandon doing series on it!

(might do with PES6 though as this game, still gives me tons of joy and wow did you see that! moments).

As to me saying bye, well, thought I would go out with friends for few beers and grill, but weather did change :LOL:. Sorry, to disappoint :).

On the serious note: I wanted KONAMI to produce HIGH QUALITY football game EVEN ONCE after moving to PS3/X360. Sadly, all games were plagued with issues or things that worked fine, got removed. Why?

There are suggestions on WENB going that KONAMI should sell the rights to PES(!), doesn't that make you FEEL that fans, even hardcore ones, had enough already?! This year, they even dig their own grave with failed promises in trailers. This is unacceptable for professional company. It's not even communication which is lacking, it's embarassing.

Other suggestion however, is for KONAMI to make the game with someone. Maybe 2K could help? Animations, physics, presentation, MyPlayer is 2K/Visual Concepts forte as I can tell. KONAMI and PES Team could then focus on Player ID, AI, Teams etc. Split the job.

It's not a shame, but you should do all to protect the series from going this downward spiral. Even if it means abandoning your Japanese honour.

I am pissed and sad to see, people are still willing to give them credit and believe they can turn this trend around. No, they need MASSIVE help in my book.

Btw anyone knows whatever happened to Seabass?! PES Manager turned out to be pile of crap too, facebook app was closed down too. What is he doing? Why doesn't he want to SAVE HIS BABY?! O_O

Last edited:

Own up....who hacked Klashman's account?

Nobody.

The trailer is shit. The PES 2015 game is in a dire state. Nothing more really, if PES dies ill just focus on other things, I enjoying travelling.

I will continue with PES 2013 and whatever EA releases since its easy to play.

I wonder who fucked up at konami on this trailer?

Brand Manager. Either he's not particularly influential or doing a bad job. Not sure what he does really.

I don´t wanna to make a fight here, but it's only my opinion...
Someone in this department are destroying pes and the community.
And the rest i can´t tell, it's so impossible how quick 2013 to 2014, konami became so weak...
Relationship with Seabass and someone obcure?
We don´t know.

Some good memories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOy4ZryS8wI

Still good as PES 6.

Last edited:

Embora até agora não revelou os detalhes deste novo modo de jogo, muitos meios de comunicação relatam que seria algo semelhante ao modo Ultimate Team, que tem um enorme sucesso da franquia EA Sports FIFA.

New mode in Pes 2015 will be very similar like ultimate team

That's just sad.

Savior:

Savior.png

If Konami sells PES, I bet EA will drop a shit ton of money to have the license and make sure nobody raises it from the dead.

Don't know if 2K would have enough money to go into a bidding war with EA.

We can make football game by ourselves with cryengine 3. We have lots of facemaker, kitmakers also programers :DDD Our community is trong to make it. Pro Evo-web soccer 2015!!! How about this idea? :D

We can make football game by ourselves with cryengine 3. We have lots of facemaker, kitmakers also programers :DDD Our community is trong to make it. Pro Evo-web soccer 2015!!! How about this idea? :D

Hmm. Maybe we as a community should contact a company and we could all work with the company to create a game.

Maybe our collective modding and experience using tools, programs and adobe can create the best football game.

Love this!...

As ironic as it may sound, getting similar graphics would be the easy part.

A Kickstarter project would be interesting (football gaming needs a third competitor ASAP), but it's not that easy.

Coding any sports game from scratch (clearly not the same as modding a game as PES) is very complex, it would take 2-3 years to have something relatively playable. I mean, it's not the same as developing a game based on predefined scripts or simple if-else statements. Just the amount of calculations to make a football move in a credible way and be truly random is insane.

CryEngine games are pretty, but i've not seen yet any open world or sports game made with that tool. So i'm not sure if it would be suitable for a football game.

Last edited:

A Kickstarter project would be interesting (football gaming needs a third competitor ASAP), but it's not that easy.

Coding any sports game from scratch (clearly not the same as modding a game as PES) is very complex, it would take 2-3 years to have something relatively playable. I mean, it's not the same as developing a game based on predefined scripts or simple if-else statements. Just the amount of calculations to make a football move in a credible way and be truly random is insane.

CryEngine games are pretty, but i've not seen yet any open world or sports game made with that tool.

I'd say it's because of how demanding it is. From an indie perspective, the development hardware is a problem, but the target market is also a problem.

My absolute favourite is Unity. You can get high quality, multiplatform graphics & tech as well, it's all up to how much effort you put into it.

Last edited:

CryEngine games are pretty, but i've not seen yet any open world or sports game made with that tool.

I dont know many about game engines. Maybe there are more suitable for sport game. No need to go so off-topic :D

This video , once again reminds me how much shitit was PES 2010..

You don´t know how wrong you are, this game was the best of them all!
You never see this game running on highest computers...
I play this game 2 years.
If you are talking about bugs, i never saw any on this game. 0!
Compared to that crappy camera's on 2011 to 2013.
2014 version give some good camera's, but the gameplay is so weak and poor.

Last edited:

I dont know many about game engines. Maybe there are more suitable for sport game. No need to go so off-topic :D

Unreal Engine and CryTek engine as well as FOX Engine/Witcher 3 engine could be used for Sports games. Hell, even Frostbite 3 can be used for this.

What's needed is coders who know how to use this stuff properly. CryEngine can produce stunning visuals (as can be seen in that Emirates Stadium presentation), but it can also produce very high level physics and AI algorithms (you can see both of those in Crysis 3).

Sure FPS game is not sports game, but... coding 22 guys playing on fields should, in theory, be easier than 500 different types opponents facing you in different locations.

Will be interesting to see someone biting the bullet here. Viual Concepts is making NBA games for 2K and they do know their stuff (even if it's not perfect yet :P). Considering you can field almost 3 reserve squads in one NBA game, would it be suitable knowledge for AI coding when it comes to football game? Guess, not entirely, when pitch/weather effects are to be taken into account.

Doing whole football game from scratch is out of question. But two companies making 1 game is not that unthinkable idea... ;)

Konamis biggest loss was Mr. Katsuya Nagae,who died in 2008,genius who created the modern footie game template we see today..it's no coincidence the series has been on the decline since.

Seabass was the apprentice and although his vision was different with a focus on more stat based gameplay and less direct control,a lot of nagae vision shined through in the ps2 era.

The lack of real funding and resources also hasn't helped but legends like that who no and understand the dynamic and facets of footie and how to get that to transend into a game can't be underestimated...it's
Like the secrets of the code died with him.

Hmm. Maybe we as a community should contact a company and we could all work with the company to create a game.

Maybe our collective modding and experience using tools, programs and adobe can create the best football game.

I've wondered why a sports game hasn't gone this route yet.

I'm also a huge simulation-racing game fan, and you see this exact thing happening with Project CARS. A company is in charge, but the modding community are helping create the game.

Why wouldn't PES (unless PES15 does very well) open the coding and software to the community, let us mod things and implement ideas and codes, and they can take the best of it and add it to the official game?

Just an idea, but I've wondered this since Project CARS business model came about.

Back
Top Bottom