PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Slight interface update in MyClub ...

NJMWzE.jpg

I've played my match of the week game a few times today and i dunno,maybe its just placebo but the game feels very slightly better all round, few more fouls, nothing major but it seems better, only thing i could say which seem to improve with any significance was keepers.

Then again lloris is on of the best keepers on the game and he was on fire, and on a red arrow.

Either way, i feel even stronger on my opinions i made earlier this week. There is very little they can do to patch this game apart from sort out the crossing on short pass and finally sort out the rainbow flick exploit. They have to eveole the game using what 2013 did!

Last edited:
I've played my match of the week game a few times today and i dunno,maybe its just placebo but the game feels very slightly better all round, few more fouls, nothing major but it seems better, only thing i could say which seem to improve with any significance was keepers.

Then again lloris is on of the best keepers on the game and he was on fire, and on a red arrow.

Either way, i feel even stronger on my opinions i made earlier this week. There is very little they can do to patch this game apart from sort out the crossing on short pass and finally sort out the rainbow flick exploit. They have to eveole the game using what 2013 did!

u noticed changes with patch 1.03?

I have played 3 games after the update. Still no fouls, still no crossing and I think it plays a lot faster now. I changes the speed to -1 for the first time in PES2015, and it still felt fast and with less weight to the players. Hope i am wrong and its placebo.

I think your right as I've dropped it fr +1 to 0 which is now perfect ..one game in and I think superstar is now playable but still early days ..seemed less ping pong and saw 2 fouls ..felt good and well balanced to me ..give it a proper go at the weekend

Still no custom cam for online
Still can't get a decent game online
Still change chsnge my team once im paired up with someone
Still the horrible reaction times and bad transitions between animations
Konami sucks !

Last edited:
There's a stubborn belief in PES circles that Konami have a tradition of releasing unannounced gameplay changes in patches. There is no such tradition, of course, and no basis in any sort of reality. The belief is as much a part of PES lore as 'solid platform for next year', 'no need for super-cancel' etc.

Every PES forum needs a special section for Konami patch discussion entitled 'Guys, Guys, I Know It Sounds Crazy But You Gotta Believe Me!!!'

Well that's not true. I have at least one example, for PES 2013 Konami released a patch in april 2013 which included a fix for manual players so that you could make a direct pass from a free kick even if you were playing manually. That change were not mentioned in the fix list.

just use R2 shooting and all those shooting chances are goals against your perfect goalkeepers guys

Maybe, but I haven't seen it to the extent you have. Why? My database has boosted keepers and defenders and toned down shot accuracy and shot power. Played the best of MUFC 2009-2014 vs the best of Chelsea 2009-2014 and De Gea had 7 saves, won MOTM. Sucks you can't get enjoyment out of the game. There are some other options out there though.

i agree with you klash, usually i post after a couple of games to say theres been changes and in the end its placebo, but this time iv played over 20 games since the patch and have to say it plays even better, individuality is even more obvious as well as the general overall feel of the game, im noticing more fouls as well as crossing but still not all teams cross which obviously has to do with team setup, thumbs up for me.

Two extremely rare things happened after the patch in one game:

- AI scored from a corner,
- AI missed the chip over the onrushing goalie

could be coincidence of course

Ive still only had one game but i did notice that not once did the AI try and pass it into the box and then turn and shoot far post..also i nearly scored from a manual header...could all be a big coincidence but the game speed has definitely changed for me in a good way..Played on superstar against milan..lost one nil

Still no custom cam for online
Still can't get a decent game online
Still change chsnge my team once im paired up with someone
Still the horrible reaction times and bad transitions between animations
Konami sucks !

They still haven't fixed cameras for online?! What is wrong with Konami? We don't want ZOOMED IN cameras, I want to see the pitch, not huge players!

They really don't have a clue what their fans want, do they? So sad.

I play zoomed in - just saying :)

Thats fair enough Hitman :))

But myself like many others I know like to see lots of the pitch so we can build the play better.

May I ask why you preferred Zoomed In? I have never understood that - it makes the gameplay much faster as well.

For me I always like to set the camera view to look as much TV broadcast like as possible, as far as I can play comfortably, i.e. without the camera being too low etc. Zoom-out is never an option for me because this way I dont feel the game.

Unfortunatelly camera choice is really poor in PES. FIFA 15 has it much better.

I usually play CL and never ever had a rainy game.

Do you guys have the same experience?

I also haven't seen any injuries before patch 1.02..

Since that, 2 times..

Too bad Konami still not seeing to patch keepers with better reaction times inside the box, and more coming out for one on ones..

Still the best PES for me since Pes6, but many little annoying things..

I understand people and do not ubderstand Konami not putting enough time, money and resources..

This franchise has 13M followera on facebook, fifa has a lot of haters..

The potential is huge, but Konami is blind..

Maybe, but I haven't seen it to the extent you have. Why? My database has boosted keepers and defenders and toned down shot accuracy and shot power. Played the best of MUFC 2009-2014 vs the best of Chelsea 2009-2014 and De Gea had 7 saves, won MOTM. Sucks you can't get enjoyment out of the game. There are some other options out there though.

yeah :( no problem would be with the defeault goalkeepers tho, some of them are amazing most of the times, pulling of incredible saves yet when i shoot with R2 they do a slow lay down animation instead jumping for a slow ball quickly and if you hit the 3/4 of the power bar - wich is really easy lets admit it - the ball goes every time in that very corner where the GK cant reach it because its sloppy animation he has for these kinda shots. to sum up the GK animation is really poor against R2 shooting, designed not to reach it and its too easy to hit the corners with this.
AND NO :APPLAUD: please no, anyone who wants to write it down please keep the manual shooting fetish to yourself :BLEH::D

may i ask wich stats did you modify generaly?

Back
Top Bottom