PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Out of interest, do we know anything about the developers of PES these days?

Sure we've moved on from the days of Seabass but is there anybody in a kind Rutter figure-type-capacity?

Can't get a game in seasons unless it's full auto everything and I'm happy playing Real every game.

This is why I left Fifa behind ffs

someone had filled the the Survey part 1 and part 2?

what was part 1 about? since it already closed for some reason....and i was very dissapointed with part 2 since it was about phones and commentaries mainly...part 1 had gameplay, goalkeeper, content related questions?

My online courtesy rating has dropped down to a b then c :( Never been below an A before.

I dropped to a B during wednesdays competitions on myclub due to running into lag cheaters.
But now I've dropped to a C, even though I'm back to normal division games and I've been completing matches lol.
After every 4 or 5 matches I exit out as normal. Pass through the ratings changes screen, then I get warned about my courtesy rating, then I get my gp reward.

I'm confused, has something glitched from Thursday maintenance?

Received another poorly constructed survey from Konami via email. Think I'll skip these from now on. I've given them guidance over the years how to flesh-out and improve the strongest parts of their IP, like gameplay, ML and edit mode, but they never listen. Instead they continue to remove valuable assets from the game and create new half-baked features like combination play, teammate control and myclub.

:D

I think it has the potential to be. It just seems half-baked. Hopefully Konami will flesh it out in PES 2016. Knowing Konami though I'm skeptical.

What do you sign up to, to get the surveys? I'd be interested in taking part, I know the odds of them shaping the game are slim but if there's a chance then hell, sign me up.

EA sent a survey this morning about FIFA. The two big questions were about Ultimate Team and career mode (the question being "do you play this and if not, why not").

I get the feeling if every respondee said "because (UT) is like football on speed played by super-accurate robot/alien hybrids", they might actually listen, but most responses will be "omfg I <3 ultimaet teem cos i can be my fave o rit players n score 300 goals a seezon".

Received another poorly constructed survey from Konami via email. Think I'll skip these from now on. I've given them guidance over the years how to flesh-out and improve the strongest parts of their IP, like gameplay, ML and edit mode, but they never listen. Instead they continue to remove valuable assets from the game and create new half-baked features like combination play, teammate control and myclub.

Yeah but how good do they sound

Sold my PES15 today. Swapped it for Last Of Us. Just dont play PES and enjoying Fifa for now.

Same here, can't stop playing FIFA after getting used to it - it has so much depth.

Played PES on lunch at a friend's earlier and scored goals for fun - thought I would enjoy it but it still doesn't matter where you are positioned in the opponent penalty area, the ball flies in 9 times out of 10, regardless of how good or average my player who shooting is.

Really like the pace of the game though.

I'm playing myClub, occasionally it gets disconnected and I get blamed for it. My internet is fine on eveything else... It's knocked my courtesy rating to a B based on these disconnections...

The last game I played I got disconnected again, and therefore no GP. So I can't pay a contract of a player. So I can't play unless I pay.

I'm not playing AI.

What a heap of sh*t.

The game itself is alright - the player select, stumble bug and unstoppable throughballs are just about forgivable.

What's worrying is the same issues every year. If I haven't got the ball and press L1, it shouldn't be changing to a player in front of the ball. It also ignores the rightstick select - online at least.

It's alright. But asking me to fork out more?

F*ck off.

Same here, can't stop playing FIFA after getting used to it - it has so much depth.

Played PES on lunch at a friend's earlier and scored goals for fun - thought I would enjoy it but it still doesn't matter where you are positioned in the opponent penalty area, the ball flies in 9 times out of 10, regardless of how good or average my player who shooting is.

Really like the pace of the game though.

u must be playing with real madrid and man city etc

Fact is when i play with average or decent teams goals are not so easy...its only when u have Benzema on a red etc that every shot becomes a goal IMO or even benzema on a green in the box

If this thread is still about PES, I will just say that after playing both games, PES makes me feel like I'm playing football while FIFA makes me feel like I'm watching football on TV...

FIFA makes you feel like you are LISTENING to a real live match, but watching it is unbearable.
the animations are pretty bad, and the plays and goals feel empty.

PES this year feels like you are playing and watching a real match but listening to the commentary is terrible.

Commentary is truly horrific

It's one of the first things that they ask on the survey

Fifa is none the better back before pes was released and I tried to play football on that garbage I couldn't understand why people think it was good. The amount of times you heard the same lines over and over Messi winning the golden boot or something like was nauseating.

I booted Fifa up a week ago. It's horrendous and Konami must not use that as a yard stick the presentation is meh and the game play is pathetic. Rather look at other sports game.

Commentary is truly horrific

It's one of the first things that they ask on the survey

Fifa is none the better back before pes was released and I tried to play football on that garbage I couldn't understand why people think it was good. The amount of times you heard the same lines over and over Messi winning the golden boot or something like was nauseating.

I booted Fifa up a week ago. It's horrendous and Konami must not use that as a yard stick the presentation is meh and the game play is pathetic. Rather look at other sports game.

Fifa's commentary conversations (because it's really chit-chat) lasts too long for the way most people play it. Most of the time, those long-winded dialogue sequences will be interrupted before they finish speaking way as the ball goes out of play or somebody takes a shot, or fouls another.

It's actually quite strange when you pay attention to the commentary cutting from one piece of script to the next.

u must be playing with real madrid and man city etc

No, I was playing my ML with Swansea City and scored every time I was in opponent's area, didn't matter what player I was in control of.

My right back, Tiendalli, scored 3 goals in one game once, using the same "cut in and shoot" technique.

FIFA makes you feel like you are LISTENING to a real live match, but watching it is unbearable.
the animations are pretty bad, and the plays and goals feel empty.

PES this year feels like you are playing and watching a real match but listening to the commentary is terrible.

Agreed. At least in PES you can turn the commentary off and still enjoy the game. Imagine doing that in FIFA.:NO:

So with Real and Mcity shots are supposed to be 100% goal? Because its Ronaldo and Aguero? And keepers like Hart Casillas wont matter? Look at my signature:D
Konami made a kids game.

So with Real and Mcity shots are supposed to be 100% goal? Because its Ronaldo and Aguero? And keepers like Hart Casillas wont matter? Look at my signature:D
Konami made a kids game.

Use manual shooting, then.

Your signature is amazing by the way. Well done. How long did it take you to come up with that?

Back
Top Bottom