PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Originally Posted by SteelHorse75 View Post
The reason that Fifa will always have that bit more on PES is not just the kits and real names. Its the game modes and detail.
I like to play the pro club mode in FIFA, but the gameplay is so rotten that it completely spoils the pleasure. You always get goals ( for nor against ) in the 45th and 90th minute and the keepers are terrible, which makes rebound-goals very often. Not to mention the infamous kick-off goals where the team scores simply from the kick-off.
....just to mention some problems from FIFA.
So what is worse: A good game mode with bad gameplay of lesser game-modes with superior gameplay??

I prefer FIFA gameplay this year. I'm the middle of the pitch PES is better, FIFA is better everywhere else.

Couple that with lack of modes and it annoys me how far short PES falls. It's million miles off where it should be.

The reason that Fifa will always have that bit more on PES is not just the kits and real names.

I don't think so. EA's game would not have survived as long as Konami's without all the licensing it has. Imagine FIFA's on the field gameplay with Konami's licensing and career mode. Not a pretty picture.

I prefer FIFA gameplay this year. I'm the middle of the pitch PES is better, FIFA is better everywhere else.

Couple that with lack of modes and it annoys me how far short PES falls. It's million miles off where it should be.

You prefer Fifa and you sold PES, we all know that. What we would like to know is why exactly you keep posting here in the PES 2015 thread repeating yourself over and over again. For me that´s a clear trolling attitude, please stop posting around here unless you decide to buy the game again to play.

I think we all argue about what’s better Fifa or Pro because both games fail to deliver us a near perfect game and in this day and age I find it totally amazing that neither game is good enough.

I have always been a Pro man but from the dreadful PES09 I flit between the two as I like some aspects of both but how on earth Konami think we care about boots and faces over lack of stadium and an updated Master League is beyond me.
With Fifa, well, it looks the dogs dangly bits but look closer and the player models are horrific. David Silva has the arms of Rambo. Rickie Lambert is the size of Arnie. For a game with so much detail I find this staggering.

Konami have a very good game in PES15 but it’s still blighted by errors that are simple to adjust. Fifa won’t change now. It has no need to as it sells millions but that game also needs some fine tuning.

I know there is no such thing as the perfect game but both companies seems to be pleased with what they have released but both come up short. They both don’t need a million things changing just simple things.

Why can’t neither company get it right?

You prefer Fifa and you sold PES, we all know that. What we would like to know is why exactly you keep posting here in the PES 2015 thread repeating yourself over and over again. For me that´s a clear trolling attitude, please stop posting around here unless you decide to buy the game again to play.

If it bugs you that much, put him on ignore fgs!
Simple!

Going at him cause he doesn´t have a pro opinion is a lot more trolling imho.

It´s called "PES discussion thread" and not praise, kudos or whatever.

If it bugs you that much, put him on ignore fgs!
Simple!

Going at him cause he doesn´t have a pro opinion is a lot more trolling imho.

It´s called "PES discussion thread" and not praise, kudos or whatever.

It´s called PES 2015 Discussion Thread, for people discuss the 2015 version, a version that obviously he doesn´t have neither play anymore. So all his posts are trolling and instigating other people that enjoy or still plays the game to answer him. If he decides to join the discussion again in a 2016 thread he will be "wellcome".

Wow, and that´s up for you to decide whether he´s welcome or not?

Well he names reasons and things that he´s not satisfied with.
Some people agree, some don´t.
I haven´t read that he approached someone personally whereas others (including you) tell him to leave and call him a troll.

That´s the whole story.

If you´re fed up reading it, again, use "ignore".

It´s called PES 2015 Discussion Thread, for people discuss the 2015 version, a version that obviously he doesn´t have neither play anymore. So all his posts are trolling and instigating other people that enjoy or still plays the game to answer him. If he decides to join the discussion again in a 2016 thread he will be "wellcome".

Your the one bordering on trolling here for singling someone out.
I repeat,everyone is welcome to express an opinion even if they dont play the game.They have played the game,and have therefore formed an opinion.
The guy You refer to is neither spamming nor trolling,

Yes. Seems like both football games should be a lot better than they currently are.

Definitely, agree with this. FIFA gameplay is still too fast in default (its lovely in SLOW but you cant choose this speed online!)

There will never be the perfect game though - why would they? We'd never buy their new product every year.

I feel that PES has more work to do than FIFA does at things stand currently. I feel sorry for Konami team though, they dont have the budget or huge team to work with that EA do for FIFA.

I am glad PES IS better because it means EA cant rest on their laurels.

We NEED two good football games otherwise one team will just get very lazy.

The guy feels insecure than not everyone agrees with his decision so he's just going to continue to post, hoping people agree and therefore making him feel less insecure about his decision.

It's so blatant, people are going round in circles with this guy, he's very pretentious, has an extremely low attention span and clearly feels uncomfortable not being part of a majority.

Save yourself the time and effort.

Boys & Girls, will this game contains the following:
  • Fully Licensed Japan National Team
  • DLC J-League
  • English Menu & English Commentary

?

Is it fair to say that WE2015 = PES2015 + Licensed Japan NT + DLC J-League?

The guy feels insecure than not everyone agrees with his decision

:LOL:

Really?? Wow.

I know plenty of people that feel the same as me regarding PES 2015. In-fact, I was with someone at the weekend who popped into town with me to trade PES 2015 for FIFA. And there were LOTS of pre-owned copies of PES in GAME and it's also very cheap already, which speaks volumes.

A few of you really do take my opinion so personally, its a bit strange. Like someone said above, this isnt a place where we all have to be like nodding dogs, agreeing that PES 2015 is amazing. It's not, it has tonnes of faults and unless Konami pull their finger out, they are going to fall so far behind EA's product that they might not even bother in the future.

And that terrifies me. I grew up with PES and WE, I HATED the FIFA games. They were turgid, shallow experiences - they would get boring after like an hour of play, if that.

But their game has come on leaps and bounds whilst PES has gone backwards, then sideways, then forwards a little, then backwards and now it's standing still.

I don't know why that is so offensive to some here?? It's constructive critiscism, its not like I am posting "PES IS SHIT LOLLL!!!!!". I gave the game a LOT of play time, offline and online.

I consider myself a pretty mature and open minded person - I appreciate that some of you like it, I envy that in a way! I wanted to love it too. But lots of us also think it's got too many faults.

Konami need pressure on them to improve the game vastly for PES 2016. More stadia, an in-depth Master League, scrap that MyClub crap, give us menus that look MODERN and not like they are from a PS One game, better soundtrack, commentary, an in-depth edit mode so my Premier League kits don't look like something for Super Soccer on the SNES, a match making online system where we can choose a team like Brighton and get paired against Wolves and not Real Madrid every time, being able to watch our replays when we score, being able to zoom the camera out online because I dont want the close-up, super fast angle, a RANKED 2v2 Co-Op mode which records our results and lets us enter cup competitions with a friend.

The thing is, these are SMALL things - it's not like we are asking Konami to re-invent the wheel!

Again, this is my thoughts on PES and how it could be made better, especially for the hardcore fans like myself who have bought every single edition of it, on several different machines over the years. I can't help it if my thoughts annoy you - it's just my opinion.

Last edited:
:LOL:

Really?? Wow.

I know plenty of people that feel the same as me regarding PES 2015. In-fact, I was with someone at the weekend who popped into town with me to trade PES 2015 for FIFA. And there were LOTS of pre-owned copies of PES in GAME and it's also very cheap already, which speaks volumes.

A few of you really do take my opinion so personally, its a bit strange. Like someone said above, this isnt a place where we all have to be like nodding dogs, agreeing that PES 2015 is amazing. It's not, it has tonnes of faults and unless Konami pull their finger out, they are going to fall so far behind EA's product that they might not even bother in the future.

And that terrifies me. I grew up with PES and WE, I HATED the FIFA games. They were turgid, shallow experiences - they would get boring after like an hour of play, if that.

But their game has come on leaps and bounds whilst PES has gone backwards, then sideways, then forwards a little, then backwards and now it's standing still.

I don't know why that is so offensive to some here?? It's constructive critiscism, its not like I am posting "PES IS SHIT LOLLL!!!!!". I gave the game a LOT of play time, offline and online.

I consider myself a pretty mature and open minded person - I appreciate that some of you like it, I envy that in a way! I wanted to love it too. But lots of us also think it's got too many faults.

Konami need pressure on them to improve the game vastly for PES 2016. More stadia, an in-depth Master League, scrap that MyClub crap, give us menus that look MODERN and not like they are from a PS One game, better soundtrack, commentary, an in-depth edit mode so my Premier League kits don't look like something for Super Soccer on the SNES, a match making online system where we can choose a team like Brighton and get paired against Wolves and not Real Madrid every time, being able to watch our replays when we score, being able to zoom the camera out online because I dont want the close-up, super fast angle, a RANKED 2v2 Co-Op mode which records our results and lets us enter cup competitions with a friend.

The thing is, these are SMALL things - it's not like we are asking Konami to re-invent the wheel!

Again, this is my thoughts on PES and how it could be made better, especially for the hardcore fans like myself who have bought every single edition of it, on several different machines over the years. I can't help it if my thoughts annoy you - it's just my opinion.

Sometimes i think you are a scientist doing a scription about the behaviour of people on internet forums and testing our reactions in your various reincarnations.

I won't write what i think about you at other times, it could get me banned.

I must admit that your latest reïncarnation is one the most reasonable you've made. The former was horrible. That was when you were the one and only true Spurs fan (yes i know, now you are an Arsenal fan and are supposed to hate Spurs).

I would like to see you as a fan of a lower league fan. After the next ban, when you create a new persona please let it be as a Notts County fan...

Oh and i also got the Konami survey. IMO that is not a good survey.

Last edited:
I find it all a bit shocking the way you are talking about Fray Bentos. It sounds like schoolyard bullying and if you were really happy with the game you wouldn't behave like that. Sounds like a lot of you are trying to convince yourselves that the game is great and need the rest of the clique to back you up.

I actually agree with the chap, I bought the game out of loyalty and I am amazed at how basic the gameplay is. . . . well if this stripped down game pleases you Konami will continue doing it each year. The gameplay seems to be based on getting the ball forward quickly due to CPU unrealistic pressure and then watch for the yawning gap that opens in front of the goal every time...and yes you can tweak your tactics and it will still happen.

It's the same boring goals 90% of the time with no depth to it! Just because it's more responsive than PES 2014 and has zippy passing doesn't make it a great game. .. and don't start me on the 50 and 60 yard goals where the keepers can't get a within a yard of saving the ball.

I've actually given the game to my 12 yr old nephew and he loves the "fun" element of it i.e winning most of the time and long shots.

And finally here's one for you I actually Love Pes2014 and am back playing it. . . put on the demo of each game and tell me Pes 2015 is better. BTW I don't play Fifa and never will.

I find it all a bit shocking the way you are talking about Fray Bentos. It sounds like schoolyard bullying and if you were really happy with the game you wouldn't behave like that. Sounds like a lot of you are trying to convince yourselves that the game is great and need the rest of the clique to back you up.

I actually agree with the chap, I bought the game out of loyalty and I am amazed at how basic the gameplay is. . . . well if this stripped down game pleases you Konami will continue doing it each year. The gameplay seems to be based on getting the ball forward quickly due to CPU unrealistic pressure and then watch for the yawning gap that opens in front of the goal every time...and yes you can tweak your tactics and it will still happen.

It's the same boring goals 90% of the time with no depth to it! Just because it's more responsive than PES 2014 and has zippy passing doesn't make it a great game. .. and don't start me on the 50 and 60 yard goals where the keepers can't get a within a yard of saving the ball.

I've actually given the game to my 12 yr old nephew and he loves the "fun" element of it i.e winning most of the time and long shots.

And finally here's one for you I actually Love Pes2014 and am back playing it. . . put on the demo of each game and tell me Pes 2015 is better. BTW I don't play Fifa and never will.

Great post!
Couldn´t agree more.

It was never my intention to bully Fray Bentos.
As a matter of fact, i don't mind his opinion about PES at all.

But most regulars here suspect that Fray Bentos has a long history. We all think he is somebody who in the past has been banned several times for trolling and WUMming.

Personally i have been rather fond of that person (and i was one of the very few regulars), but not in all his reïncarnations.

Maybe Fray Bentos is a new member,and we shouldn't take into account what happened in the past..but that is rather hard.

About PES 2015: imo the gameplay is very good (not perfect) and not basic at all. The modes are very basic and Knonami can learn a thing or two from EA about presentation and immersion.

But i can understand that people don't like PES.

Why do i like it ? Well, i'm a lousy gamer (a very lousy gamer), but i've been playing football and afterwards coaching youth and refereeing. PES is the only football game that feels like real football. In PES you have to think like on a football pitch, that is not the case for FIFA.
The moment FIFA can give me that sensation, then i will not buy PES anymore because in all other aspects FIFA is better. But to me that aspect is more important than all the other together.

The posts about the game are fine,the continual personal references about individuals are not.
Please keep on topic and lose the personal stuff.:BORED:

Klashman you say who gives a fuck what anyone says or does on the site.. . .then why join in on the attack on the guy? And why answer my post for that matter?

Superleeds could you explain what you mean. .. I don't think I personally insulted anybody . . . unless you think that I did.

Comment not meant for You Deco,sorry! Thats the internet for You.
I just really want an end to the Fray Bentos thing as the Guys posts are fine and I hate it when threads are taken to a personal level rather than on topic.

It was never my intention to bully Fray Bentos.
As a matter of fact, i don't mind his opinion about PES at all.

But most regulars here suspect that Fray Bentos has a long history. We all think he is somebody who in the past has been banned several times for trolling and WUMming.

Personally i have been rather fond of that person (and i was one of the very few regulars), but not in all his reïncarnations.

Maybe Fray Bentos is a new member,and we shouldn't take into account what happened in the past..but that is rather hard.

About PES 2015: imo the gameplay is very good (not perfect) and not basic at all. The modes are very basic and Knonami can learn a thing or two from EA about presentation and immersion.

But i can understand that people don't like PES.

Why do i like it ? Well, i'm a lousy gamer (a very lousy gamer), but i've been playing football and afterwards coaching youth and refereeing. PES is the only football game that feels like real football. In PES you have to think like on a football pitch, that is not the case for FIFA.
The moment FIFA can give me that sensation, then i will not buy PES anymore because in all other aspects FIFA is better. But to me that aspect is more important than all the other together.

"PES is the only football game that feels like real football. In PES you have to think like on a football pitch, that is not the case for FIFA."

EXACTAMONDO

I disagree sorry Rama.

PES is very straightforward this year. Scoring goals is so easy, doesn't matter if you have a defender or striker in control he will score 9 times out of 10.

Players are too sluggish, like they are wading through mud.

PES 2015 is far too easy to play through balls in the air - score a goal every time.

So many things wrong it - such a long way to go for Konami.

Back
Top Bottom