PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

I disagree sorry Rama.

PES is very straightforward this year. Scoring goals is so easy, doesn't matter if you have a defender or striker in control he will score 9 times out of 10.

Players are too sluggish, like they are wading through mud.

PES 2015 is far too easy to play through balls in the air - score a goal every time.

So many things wrong it - such a long way to go for Konami.

That's your opinion, but my experience with the game has been exactly opposite. Never once i felt like players were in mud,maybe they are a bit too agile, and never scored 9 out of 10 times.

I have a different Pes 2015 than yours.

That's your opinion, but my experience with the game has been exactly opposite. Never once i felt like players were in mud,maybe they are a bit too agile, and never scored 9 out of 10 times.

I have a different Pes 2015 than yours.

Me too

This Fray Bentos dude has done my head in in other threads but what he's typing in here isn't even an issue.
You get Honome saying he's trolling but a while back he was being pretty cocky towards some of my posts. Hypocrite.
Why is that? Because both myself and FB happened to have different opinions about certain things in different threads. Some people in here are an absolute farce and just because somebody thinks differently to a group of others. Absolutely pathetic behaviour. I call a spade a spade and there are plenty on this site. It's either conform with the one's who think they are the clique or get ostracized. Have a look at yourselves as I've seen this going on for a long time now.

If he was this Steakbake guy, well he did my head in too a while back and I'm not on the guys side at all but he's putting his opinion across a lot nicer than a few others in here and it does look like a form of bullying looking in. He's played the game and he doesn't enjoy it is much as it's cousin. He's come up with valid enough reasons for it too. I happen to agree with him in all fairness but I'm not as articulate with my wording as I don't need to explain in detail why I don't like something. It's crap is a good enough description for me.

Well, all i can say is that anyone that can´t see that the guy is trolling since day one he´s posting here is totally blind. I guess the best way is really to just ignore him instead of read his daily bla bla bla around here.

And PU6HY coming to defend him???? Serious??? :LOL:

I never called him a troll because he have a different opinion, in fact i don´t even enjoy PES 2015 so much. The problem is that he keep posting in this thread the same things every damn day, and that´s really annoying. Just because he is being "nice" (cynical, IMO) doesn´t mean he´s not trolling.

Anyway he is in my ignore list and sooner or later he will get tired of his little game or will end up banned like all the other times before.

Well, all i can say is that anyone that can´t see that the guy is trolling since day one he´s posting here is totally blind. I guess the best way is really to just ignore him instead of read his daily bla bla bla around here.

I never called him a troll because he have a different opinion, in fact i don´t even enjoy PES 2015 so much. The problem is that he keep posting in this thread the same things every damn day, and that´s really annoying. Just because he is being "nice" (cynical, IMO) doesn´t mean he´s not trolling.

Anyway he is in my ignore list and sooner or later he will get tired of his little game or will end up banned like all the other times before.

He does go on a bit and no, I don't understand why he keeps saying the same things over and over again as it's pointless. We all get he doesn't enjoy the game but he isn't slagging anyone off. That's a fact. Trolls go on ignore. Sorted.
I'm not sticking up for him though as like I said, he did my head in in another thread. I'm making the point that there is a bunch in here who gang up on others and that's out of order. Funnily enough, I'm not the only one who has noticed it.

Have to agree. The guy is definitely a re-reg of someone, just can't put my finger on it. I don't think it's "infoO." That feckin' smug avatar doesn't help either.:LOL:

Last edited:
He does it everywhere, he repeats the same old stuff over and over until somebody bites, then he keeps repeating himself and annoys people. Then people who agree with his basic message start to stick up for him.

Then threads go off topic and becomes a farce.

It is like groundhog day whenever he comes back to the forum and everybody falls for it again and again :ROLL:

he has no interest in debate, whenever he messes up a thread I am sure he is sittig back and laughing because of another job well done.

anyway.........

If this thread is still about PES, I will just say that after playing both games, PES makes me feel like I'm playing football while FIFA makes me feel like I'm watching football on TV...

Am I the only one looking forward to the weekly myclub update? The thing is like crack.. Surprisingly addictive even playing the cpu competitions trying to make more money and hoping for the fucking blackballs to pop up.

I have played only 10people online but tons against the cpu bought and sold over a 100 players and managers and unearthed a few absolutel gems like caetano and M britos all early 70 rated players that do very well for Los Pollos Hermanos particularly the early stages against the com on professional level and lower with a much lower salary than my tevez, ribery, tiago Silva, gotze et al sit on the bench until the big games to save that valuable money

Last edited:
Am I the only one looking forward to the weekly myclub update? The thing is like crack.. Surprisingly addictive even playing the cpu competitions trying to make more money and hoping for the fucking blackballs to pop up.

I have played only 10people online but tons against the cpu bought and sold over a 100 players and managers and unearthed a few absolutel gems like caetano and M britos all early 70 rated players that do very well for Los Pollos Hermanos particularly the early stages against the com on professional level and lower with a much lower salary than my tevez, ribery, tiago Silva, gotze et al sit on the bench until the big games to save that valuable money

When I've played myclub against the CPU it seems to only ever allow me to play Regular difficulty. Am I missing something bloody obvious? I've looked in all the settings locations in the myclub menu.

When I've played myclub against the CPU it seems to only ever allow me to play Regular difficulty. Am I missing something bloody obvious? I've looked in all the settings locations in the myclub menu.

After many matches against CPU at regular you will face CPU at professional, top player, superstar. That is if you manage to win a certain number of matches.

I never understood how many matches i have to win to pass to the next level but eventually i went from playing against regular cpu to professional cpu. I played about 30 matches and won almost all of them except for some draws.

Cpu competitions are composed of four or five matches going from regular to top player. The winner receives a special agent or money.

This week there is the La Liga competition, four matches against Spanish club teams starting at regular and ending with Top Player difficulty. Every time you win the competition you will receive a special agent that will sign players playing in La Liga.

Yeah you have to rank up but the tournaments they introduced will have round 1 on regular round 2 on professional and round 3 and up on top player.

Word of warning teams on any level above regular in cups will give you a go.

There are conditions for entering a cup though. For example, the indomitables challenge requires your team to have a team spirit of 85 and up it bags you 20k but getting a team to that level requires you to use a squad with a good managerial tactical fit so Mr 71 rated Britos had a better Tactics fit than Mr 89 rated Tevez so you can't just go gung-ho but have to be tactical in team and bench selection.

It's actually a very good move by Konami. I wonder how many people play it.

I disagree sorry Rama.

PES is very straightforward this year. Scoring goals is so easy, doesn't matter if you have a defender or striker in control he will score 9 times out of 10.

PES 2015 is far too easy to play through balls in the air - score a goal every time.

Rubbish.

This thread.

Train_wreck_at_Montparnasse_1895.jpg

This is the same issue I had with the mode when I was playing it. Stuck on Regular difficulty for 3 months.

All, I called for moderation and was completely ignored by regulars here.
So thanks for nothing.
Either stick Fray Bentos on Your ignore list or dont engage.

The Guy is neither being personal nor trolling.Deal with it.

IF You force me on infraction route,IT WILL happen.SOON.

:JAY:

yeh i agree

After many matches against CPU at regular you will face CPU at professional, top player, superstar. That is if you manage to win a certain number of matches.

I never understood how many matches i have to win to pass to the next level but eventually i went from playing against regular cpu to professional cpu. I played about 30 matches and won almost all of them except for some draws.

Cpu competitions are composed of four or five matches going from regular to top player. The winner receives a special agent or money.

This week there is the La Liga competition, four matches against Spanish club teams starting at regular and ending with Top Player difficulty. Every time you win the competition you will receive a special agent that will sign players playing in La Liga.

stuff like that is exciting to play imo

konami doing ok with this mode

He does go on a bit and no, I don't understand why he keeps saying the same things over and over again as it's pointless. We all get he doesn't enjoy the game but he isn't slagging anyone off. That's a fact. Trolls go on ignore. Sorted.
I'm not sticking up for him though as like I said, he did my head in in another thread. I'm making the point that there is a bunch in here who gang up on others and that's out of order. Funnily enough, I'm not the only one who has noticed it.

Thanks man.

I will be playing a PES 2015 competition at weekend with a few mates at Uni who still own it. Cash prize on offer too!

It's always good fun playing local multiplayer, I wonder how it will feel after playing FIFA non-stop for weeks?

Last edited:
This is the same issue I had with the mode when I was playing it. Stuck on Regular difficulty for 3 months.

Having to play 30 matches on regular etc is utterly ridiculous. I've no interest in getting involved in myClub if that's what single player involves. Running up the pitch and scoring basic goals against an AI that offers nothing in response is not my idea of fun.

Having to play 30 matches on regular etc is utterly ridiculous. I've no interest in getting involved in myClub if that's what single player involves. Running up the pitch and scoring basic goals against an AI that offers nothing in response is not my idea of fun.

agreed. played 3 matches of my club and thought wtf is this, never played it since.

I obviously haven't played more than 30 matches against CPU, since it still says 'Regular', but I've noticed that matches are becoming progressively more difficult, especially AI defense. First couple of matches were ridiculously easy, AI defenders totally oblivious to lobbed through balls, etc. but that ended quite soon. Now it feels closer to Professional, although it still says 'Regular'.

agreed. played 3 matches of my club and thought wtf is this, never played it since.

Same here. I thought myCLUB was awful, worse than FIFA's UT which I also hate.

It's aimed at the younger players I think though, or maybe fans of Fantasy Football and that kind of thing.

All the PES hardcore fans of old want is an in-depth Career Mode though. It's a shame.

Last edited:

Yep, mindblowing someone actually thought that was a good design decision. Ruins the mode for me.

Why someone has to play in my club vs professional/top player/superstar com??This is a joke.All you care in vs com at my club is to earn easy gp points.Otherwise you should start in ML vs superstar if you want a better com challenge

I disagree sorry Rama.

Now I know you are on the wind up!

Good bye my friend. It was nice knowing you :BYE:

Now I know you are on the wind up!

Good bye my friend. It was nice knowing you :BYE:

Why am I "on a wind up"? What would that possibly achieve?

I don't understand why some are so protective of this game, it's so very strange.

PES isn't sluggish then? Through-Balls in the air are not easy to pull off? Scoring goals isn't easy? Shooting isn't over-powered?

Am I missing something here?

And you don't have to leave over it man, it's just debate, again, regarding a video game. I am not insulting anyone?

Back
Top Bottom