PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Are you still banging your drum here?

Good grief what wrong with you man? Go play something else.

PS: the king is back.

Why can´t he express his opinion in a discussion thread?
If you like the game, cool.
So why bother with the ones who criticise it?

At least he´s not one of those who are whining without having tried the game properly.

What´s your problem?

Sabhitis? :P

Why can´t he express his opinion in a discussion thread?

If you like the game, cool.

So why bother with the ones who criticise it?

At least he´s not one of those who are whining without having tried the game properly.

What´s your problem?

Sabhitis? :P

Some here don't like negative feedback. The thing is, how will PES improve if we all pretend that the game is great? All of this "King Is Back" nonsense. It something a child on the school playground comes out with.

PES 2015 is a decent game which is hugely flawed.

Blah blah blah blah been popping in here on the odd occasion and he irks me.

No substance to anything claims to love Fifa and pes is shit and still hangs around here like a jilted loved. It's pathetic really. And then he refers to a kid on playground which is beyond irony.

What do you want? Gratification? Acknowledgement or just crawl up people's cracks on something that clearly is a success for Konami.

Anyway as you were.

OK folks just cool it.There is nothing wrong with anyone expressing an opinion.
Its when someone starts disecting the other on a personal level that things start going tits up.

Just dont do that please.

Zeemeister I am entitled to an opinion. I have bought PES every year and am fed up with Konami not giving us fans what we deserve after financially supporting them year after year.

No need to get so angry with me, it's just my opinion. You love the game, I admire that - wish I did too.

PS4 version will never be able to have edited kits like last gen, will it?

It's shallow of me but it puts me off playing with fake kits. I got fed up with looking at dodgy Arsenal kit when playing.

You're right, it is very shallow. God knows how you'd have coped in the olden days when you had Red vs Blue on C64.

You're right, it is very shallow. God knows how you'd have coped in the olden days when you had Red vs Blue on C64.
Without making a joke of this: This is a very good point. How has it come so far that we made the kits so important? Indeed, the early Konami-games, like ISS, has valued tremandously high and it did not had the 'correct' kits.
Nowadays a football-game is considered inferior if it misses the brands of the clubs! What a nonsense! It looks we are manipulated by the commercion.
If our favorite club misses the brand on their shirt in PES or FIFA, will it play worse? No it does not, so what's the point?!

Without making a joke of this: This is a very good point. How has it come so far that we made the kits so important? Indeed, the early Konami-games, like ISS, has valued tremandously high and it did not had the 'correct' kits.
Nowadays a football-game is considered inferior if it misses the brands of the clubs! What a nonsense! It looks we are manipulated by the commercion.
If our favorite club misses the brand on their shirt in PES or FIFA, will it play worse? No it does not, so what's the point?!

It may not play worse but to think that not having accurate kits and real life leagues doesn't effect sales and overall immersion of the game is a little naive. The little things matter , it's like when kick off was released on Amiga and ST..essentially the same game on both platforms but the Amiga had proper nets and add boards and because of the little things like that made it more immersive

Big difference is that the main aim is to physically play the game on the pitch unlike FM..also that is your oppinion I find FM type games boring

The most immersive football game i know is Football Manager...does it have correct kits for all teams ? No.
I agree with this statement.

KONAMI waste their sources on making perfect faces, kits while the game screaming for new physic/collision system, better AI and dribbling system.

I agree with this statement.

KONAMI waste their sources on making perfect faces, kits while the game screaming for new physic/collision system, better AI and dribbling system.
It's true that the game needs a new real-time physics engine, but the people working on assets like kits or faces aren't the ones working on gameplay features.

The game is immense in my opinion. Loving master league. I find that you cannot just sign anyone into your team as , for example, I played as liverpool and thought I would sign a few stars but over the course of the season they didn't gel; they just didnt perform. I must have started the game twice over trying to buy the right players, because I got the sack first time round. I needed to think what liverpool, actually, needed as opposed to forming an instant dream team. Good times.

The most immersive football game i know is Football Manager...does it have correct kits for all teams ? No.

Instead it has correct team & player names, lots of real player faces, real managers, real assistant managers, real coaches, real scouts, real stadium names, real chairmen, real directors of football, real club presidents, real tournaments, hundreds of leagues...

Big difference is that the main aim is to physically play the game on the pitch unlike FM..also that is your oppinion I find FM type games boring

Football Manager games are like watching paint dry. I want action, not lots of numbers on a screen. Boring.

Kits DO matter to a lot of people as do stadiums. I am so happy with FIFA 15 Career Mode this season, playing at all the different Premier League stadia, the atmospheres, the crowd chants - it really gets you into the moment.

Konami haven't caught up with football gaming. They still behave like it's 2001. They have their small base of diehard fans left but I think a lot of people have moved away from PES now and won't go back in fear of getting burned.

PES 2015 was the last time I bought PES, after getting it every single year since the Nintendo days of old. They won't get a penny from me again until their whole philosophy changes.

This might annoy some of our residents here who think I should just "play FIFA then, stop coming in here!" But I need to see more from the Konami team now - they are assuming we're all happy with a shallow, half baked product year in, year out. We're not.

I am just venting - this is a forum about PES, I've spent a FORTUNE on their games over the years and my opinion is justified I feel.

We all have our opinions - people can keep saying "I love this game" and that's fine but when someone has a gripe, they get attacked for it. That's not really fair - forums are about debate, as long as we're civil about it, right?

I find critique and debate interesting. PES 2015 is loved by some, hated by some and not even tried by others. I've bought it, given it weeks of play - and it's not a terrible game, far from it. But it all feels, I dunno, DATED. It's doesn't feel like modern football game; it's stale and laggy.

Last edited:
I wonder if you ever have bought PES.
Or i might aswell write that i'm pretty sure that you will end up buying PES 2016.

Both you and i know that this is something we will never know.

Football Manager games are like watching paint dry. I want action, not lots of numbers on a screen. Boring.

Kits DO matter to a lot of people as do stadiums. I am so happy with FIFA 15 Career Mode this season, playing at all the different Premier League stadia, the atmospheres, the crowd chants - it really gets you into the moment.

Konami haven't caught up with football gaming. They still behave like it's 2001. They have their small base of diehard fans left but I think a lot of people have moved away from PES now and won't go back in fear of getting burned.

PES 2015 was the last time I bought PES, after getting it every single year since the Nintendo days of old. They won't get a penny from me again until their whole philosophy changes.

This might annoy some of our residents here who think I should just "play FIFA then, stop coming in here!" But I need to see more from the Konami team now - they are assuming we're all happy with a shallow, half baked product year in, year out. We're not.

I am just venting - this is a forum about PES, I've spent a FORTUNE on their games over the years and my opinion is justified I feel.

We all have our opinions - people can keep saying "I love this game" and that's fine but when someone has a gripe, they get attacked for it. That's not really fair - forums are about debate, as long as we're civil about it, right?

I find critique and debate interesting. PES 2015 is loved by some, hated by some and not even tried by others. I've bought it, given it weeks of play - and it's not a terrible game, far from it. But it all feels, I dunno, DATED. It's doesn't feel like modern football game; it's stale and laggy.

Man, point taken. You have been venting forever now ;-)

Back
Top Bottom