PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

n00b question.. just got the PS4 just for this game.. now how do I download the patch?

Whenever I go "check for update", it says that it is already the latest version.. weird.

n00b question.. just got the PS4 just for this game.. now how do I download the patch?

Whenever I go "check for update", it says that it is already the latest version.. weird.
Does your PES 2015 title screen say version 1.02?

Nope. Version 1.01.

I have no idea how to do this. Pretty weird for such a simple task. Older PES versions I would just be prompted..

Recently tried some new formations/managers out on myClub. Moved away from a 4231 & 4222, and tried out 4123 & a 433.

But they are still reverting back to a flat 442 when defending/without the ball.

Is this because of no fluid formation on myClub, or the managers defensive setup ie. agressive/all-out-defence/front line press/conservative combinations?
Or does every 4 at the back formation default to 442 without the ball?

Does your PES 2015 title screen say version 1.02?

Mine says version 1.02.

The new camera angle would be brilliant if it wasn't quite so far out. Don't know why Konami didn't include an option to zoom in a click or two. Konami's motto should be, "You can have your cake but you can't eat it."

have been playing this game non stop since i bought it on release day, have been putting in easily 6hrs a day, we are all aware of the negatives with the game, but for me for the first time in many years, the positives outweigh the negatives by a big margin, iv learned to readjust the way of defending where timing is more crucial then previous games and with whom u try to tackle with and alo have learned to back off the pressure button which is one of my main reasons i was struggling with quite a few games on superstar, but iv learned now to use the fluid formations more effectively as well as my subs which can be game changers if timed right, but ever since iv used klashmans tactics for all the premier league sides, every single game is completely from the other on how the AI plays, and even till now im still amazed with the individuality. For me this game is gold, if PES 16 is rubbish next year il be more than happy to keep playing this. Also ever since the patch im encountering lunging tackles more than before but still not enough as well as fouls, and as for crossing from AI unfortunately we have to modify the tactics to get that going with teams that are ment to cross.

This game needs some balance in tactics. For crosses, there should be a mid term: attacking center, attacking wide, and balanced.

have been playing this game non stop since i bought it on release day, have been putting in easily 6hrs a day, we are all aware of the negatives with the game, but for me for the first time in many years, the positives outweigh the negatives by a big margin, iv learned to readjust the way of defending where timing is more crucial then previous games and with whom u try to tackle with and alo have learned to back off the pressure button which is one of my main reasons i was struggling with quite a few games on superstar, but iv learned now to use the fluid formations more effectively as well as my subs which can be game changers if timed right, but ever since iv used klashmans tactics for all the premier league sides, every single game is completely from the other on how the AI plays, and even till now im still amazed with the individuality. For me this game is gold, if PES 16 is rubbish next year il be more than happy to keep playing this. Also ever since the patch im encountering lunging tackles more than before but still not enough as well as fouls, and as for crossing from AI unfortunately we have to modify the tactics to get that going with teams that are ment to cross.

here here!

I was playing this today and also had thought funily enough that even if pes is never good again for another 10 years i could easily see me playing this for another 10 years..thats how good it is and it only gets better every day.

Today the ball got pumped in the box and the ball was well behind the striker...so he done a one legged scorpion kick type thing to try and kick the ball over his head to goal...He missed the ball but still it looked cool lol

Good post, I feel the same about PES15, first time im fully enjoying it since a long time.

For me more than any other year I have found myself looking at player stats that suit positions. In the past the most important thing for defenders was to not be sluggish or they would easily get turned. This year the 'ball winning' stat is crucial

I found this out my having to play mike williamson at cb for newcastle and found him to be my best defender despite all the rest having better stats in pretty much everything.

In dm I then started looking for players with this. In AM or CM I look for more passing and final ball based stats instead of speed and dribbling.

For me, this is the first PES that truly gets rid of game play being completely biased towards fast players as having players who are technically good in their position has more benefits

Are all these positive comments relating to the PS4 version? I have the PS3 version and like it a lot but will be having a PS4 for Christmas. Wondering if it is worth getting the PS4 version of PES or is the difference only graphical?

Anyone that has experience of both formats - feel free to give me your thoughts. Cheers

Mine says version 1.02.

The new camera angle would be brilliant if it wasn't quite so far out. Don't know why Konami didn't include an option to zoom in a click or two. Konami's motto should be, "You can have your cake but you can't eat it."

Yeah agree. You cant judge the ball or the tackles on the far side.

Having a real up and down time at the moment on MyClub.

I think my biggest problem is trying to walk the ball in and not shooting enough and also not being dirty enough at the other end.

Having no luck with the Black Balls either

I have a few other players but can't remember them lol

IxXk07YV9Ws5cE4Be2WGQGA04ZNzi0FT5m7wfn95iSahVspo4lkiMsiPVtv51fxmEyw7fQ4wrUGUQ0UQoIxw5pr0Klkq.png

i dont play the game nearly as much as some but since the patch there is a definite improvement..the game just feels more refined and a slight increase in fouls and dare i say a slight increase in keepers.

I have been experimenting with some settings and the best experience believe it or not was 3 star passing and manual shooting against superstar. I did an international friendly and the individuality of the players was superb. I was Brazil and i played against Uruguay. Suarez was awesome as was Naymar for me. I know I go on about playing with manual especially of fifa but maybe that was because assisted was too easy where as on PES the AI defence is set up in such away that you cant just easily pass through it...you can also pull off some great little triangle passes bewtween three players that would be so difficult if not impossible on manual..im torn :)

I dont get how one can play it on Superstar.

Man City just destroyed my Crystal Palace (Klashman's tactics) 5-0 on Regular...

i dont play the game nearly as much as some but since the patch there is a definite improvement..the game just feels more refined and a slight increase in fouls and dare i say a slight increase in keepers.

I have been experimenting with some settings and the best experience believe it or not was 3 star passing and manual shooting against superstar. I did an international friendly and the individuality of the players was superb. I was Brazil and i played against Uruguay. Suarez was awesome as was Naymar for me. I know I go on about playing with manual especially of fifa but maybe that was because assisted was too easy where as on PES the AI defence is set up in such away that you cant just easily pass through it...you can also pull off some great little triangle passes bewtween three players that would be so difficult if not impossible on manual..im torn :)

I don't know if those who play online will notice game changes but I play offline and I am sure the gameplay has been patched. To me it plays even better now. The ai plays better and more intelligent game. I am surprised that many are not noticing game play changes after the patch. I could be wrong but even staduims lighting have been adjusted a bit

Maybe it's just placebo... :COAT:

Does anyone know where I can find a full list of commands/controls? There's a lot more to this game than just sprint, pass, cross and shoot, but I'll be damned if I can find an instruction manual.

I don't know if those who play online will notice game changes but I play offline and I am sure the gameplay has been patched. To me it plays even better now. The ai plays better and more intelligent game. I am surprised that many are not noticing game play changes after the patch. I could be wrong but even staduims lighting have been adjusted a bit

it certainly feels more refined to me

For me more than any other year I have found myself looking at player stats that suit positions. In the past the most important thing for defenders was to not be sluggish or they would easily get turned. This year the 'ball winning' stat is crucial

I found this out my having to play mike williamson at cb for newcastle and found him to be my best defender despite all the rest having better stats in pretty much everything.

In dm I then started looking for players with this. In AM or CM I look for more passing and final ball based stats instead of speed and dribbling.

For me, this is the first PES that truly gets rid of game play being completely biased towards fast players as having players who are technically good in their position has more benefits

yeah players like pastore eriksen are alot more effective now than previously

It baffles me that there is discussion. The game is patched and Konami announced it in the game.
When you start the game you get all kinds of messages over the interior of the Warsaw stadium. One of the messages was about the DLC and they wrote about gamelplay adjustments.

final ball stat must effect obviously how likely that through ball is going to end up in good area...i notice in this pes even simple troguh balls seem to not go where u want them...which is good as perfect through balls make silly easy game...but i guess those with high final ball stat will be perfect more often

Today for the first time I played superstar. I was playing the final matches of my 2nd season and easily getting the 2nd place with Nimes. Some good matches but most of them were just ok. I don´t know if there´s something wrong with Top Player but I found the CPU defenders not agressive enough. Through balls are too easy and sometimes they don´t even chase the ball carrier when through on goal.
But these matches in Superstar were so much better! First, CPU finally tried to win the match with lots and lots of long balls, long shots etc. About defending they were also very aware and blocked most of my passes. It resulted in very tight matches and with more action, instead of seeing the CPU passing around. Also, very few matches ended with CPU pass % above 80%. Everything felt more realistic to me and I finally started to get all jumped up when I had a goal chance!

Today for the first time I played superstar. I was playing the final matches of my 2nd season and easily getting the 2nd place with Nimes. Some good matches but most of them were just ok. I don´t know if there´s something wrong with Top Player but I found the CPU defenders not agressive enough. Through balls are too easy and sometimes they don´t even chase the ball carrier when through on goal.
But these matches in Superstar were so much better! First, CPU finally tried to win the match with lots and lots of long balls, long shots etc. About defending they were also very aware and blocked most of my passes. It resulted in very tight matches and with more action, instead of seeing the CPU passing around. Also, very few matches ended with CPU pass % above 80%. Everything felt more realistic to me and I finally started to get all jumped up when I had a goal chance!

yeh superstar is the only way to play pes15...just hope u dont get much better coz then there is no higher lvl to go to lol

Back
Top Bottom