PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Can somebody please explain me this? I was looking at the live update summary where it shows which players are in form and not in form. How come there are 395 players in form and ONLY 2 players are not in form?? How is this possible? lol

No bellerin for arsenal either despite playing at least 10 games this season.

no gameplay update after a month shows konami seem to be very satisfied with the game and wont update it unless they make substantial changes which they feel wont spoil the game.

so different to last year with the first month we had 3 gameplay patches. It was said back in august konami where disappointed with the animations so i'm thinking if an update comes, it will be a few bug fixes and issues tweaked but the main focus would be more animations.

Not sure when this will arrive, we may have to wait a few months more.

We are sending our reports to Konami whenever they ask, so I'm hoping we do get gameplay patches next time.

Have you guys ever seen CPU AI Indirect FK to inside box (from near sideline & after halfway line) get to their team mate ?. I don't think i saw one that is going to their attacker, so far it goes over everyone. lol.

Remind me of PES 2014 issue.

Played a few games yesterday, not noticed any gameplay changes whatsoever. Stamina still the same, CPU AI still the same (not that I have huge problems with it really, more the lag online that seems to have got worse for me in the last week).

I played the game pre- and post-patch though, and the gameplay difference there was massive. Felt far too easy for me before and it wasn't a placebo as my scorelines versus the CPU changed dramatically (so those who keep saying "it's too easy for me" would have been winning 10-0 before the patch). That gives me hope that they know what they're doing this year, and if there are any gameplay changes they will be for the better.

Have you guys ever seen CPU AI Indirect FK to inside box (from near sideline & after halfway line) get to their team mate ?. I don't think i saw one that is going to their attacker, so far it goes over everyone. lol.

Remind me of PES 2014 issue.

I´ve seen some good variation in free kicks. Most times they shoot, but they also cross and send long balls for attackers. They haven´t been very successfull against me thought maybe because I always use good tall CB´s wich win most aerial battles. But still I´ve seen some good set pieces from CPU.

@Adam-Bhatti Anyone tried the new camera angle Fan View? Inspired by the amazing Curved UHD TV's created by @SamsungUK #PES2015

Amazing what companies do these days. They can´t fix the most basic stuff that fans have been asking for years now... Instead, the spend their efforts in adding new (most times unnecessary) features... stupid heads to put on players, magical boots, silly cutscenes to present newcomers etc. Gameplay sure was reviewed, but the lack of so many features and then the adding of others leave me thinking who the hell is in charge! It looks like there´s someone inside who´s objective is purely destroy the image of PES, and the rest are just blind followers, who even aplaude these decisions. Seriously, I´m not even close to understand anything about managing a gaming company but I´m pretty sure I could make this game better with some simple ideas... apart from gameplay of course.

I played a few games in the master league last night. I wasn't sure, but thought they stamina may have reduced slightly less.

Also may just be coincidence, but I conceded 6 goals in one game and the other team seemed to attack me more than I had seen previously.

These may have just been coincidence. Also turf is San Siro at night looked darker than previously. This might just be down to some weather setting in the master league that I haven't seen before

I must be due a rigorous bumming anytime soon from chipped goals over my keeper, because after playing 15, 16 games of ML since the patch, I haven't conceded one goal from bringing my keeper out. Before the patch, it was every single time.

The softer through balls I mentioned previously, isn't a thing. The softer referees I'm still sticking with for now. No doubt I'll now see more waved cards than at a Bay Area protest.

I've looked everywhere for a description of the "fan view" camera angle but can't find anything (other than "it looks great on a Samsung curved TV", fuck off with the marketing material).

What does it actually do? Has anyone tried it?

I literally dont get all the complaints about this game, it baffles me!

The only annoyances I have with the game are the over strict referees and the cursor not changing quickly enough at times.

You don't need to have all the superstars to have a great team just like in real life. People need to start watching La Liga, Bundesliga and Serie A etc to see how football is really played. Not this very average 90mph EPL rubbish! Get your fingers off the sprint button and start to play the game of football properly! Do you play football at all yourself? Do you constantly run about like a mad man? Do you perform tricks and go round people all the time at top pace. Do you run at top pace passing the ball? Does it happen like this on tv when you are watching a game?

PES 2015 allows me to play exactly how I want to play. Beautiful football. This game for me is great even in defeat because 90% of the time I am beaten by another player who plays in a similar fashion. I reckon most of the hate is coming from those who are just going to gung ho into the game. Football is a beautiful game. Take your time and play it. Pass the ball around. Walk with the ball, canter with the ball, sprint with the ball. Turn players one way then the other. Fake passes, fake shots! This is not Fifa so don't try to play it in that manner!

I've looked everywhere for a description of the "fan view" camera angle but can't find anything (other than "it looks great on a Samsung curved TV", fuck off with the marketing material).

It's like the Blimp camera but with a lower angle.

The only annoyances I have with the game are the over strict referees and the cursor not changing quickly enough at times.

You don't need to have all the superstars to have a great team just like in real life. People need to start watching La Liga, Bundesliga and Serie A etc to see how football is really played. Not this very average 90mph EPL rubbish! Get your fingers off the sprint button and start to play the game of football properly! Do you play football at all yourself? Do you constantly run about like a mad man? Do you perform tricks and go round people all the time at top pace. Do you run at top pace passing the ball? Does it happen like this on tv when you are watching a game?

PES 2015 allows me to play exactly how I want to play. Beautiful football. This game for me is great even in defeat because 90% of the time I am beaten by another player who plays in a similar fashion. I reckon most of the hate is coming from those who are just going to gung ho into the game. Football is a beautiful game. Take your time and play it. Pass the ball around. Walk with the ball, canter with the ball, sprint with the ball. Turn players one way then the other. Fake passes, fake shots! This is not Fifa so don't try to play it in that manner!

for me
the problems are lack of AI fouls - I haven't tried the patch so not sure if it is fixed
and the insanely easy manual shooting - most players can score from 30+ yards if you hit the ball hard enough

these are football fundementals so sticking wolf heads on people is just borderline insulting

Good write up.

Howeve when i play football in real life i get the ball and run around like a headless chicken...You mean im doing it wrong? lol

Very True. As a former player myself I can relate to what you`re saying. Triangles and one-twos were the preferred method of advancing the ball in my leagues. It`s very rare that you get space in a real game to run down the wing untouched unless you`re a very, very special player. The only thing I want more of is fouls. Even if that doesn`t get fixed I`ll still be happy with the game because at the end of day that`s all it is. ;)

Two post patch changes noticed so far. 1.Games result in fewer goals 2.Game plays a bit faster and zippier.

Hmmm does this mean that Master League scorelines won´t be so large? Have to try ot myself.

About comlains, I think most of them are valid complains. Referees don´t have the same criteria for human/CPU. Shooting is overpowered. I find it kinda desapointing because I was trying to build up and finish inside the box but then I realise, why should we bother? Its so much easier to shoot outside the box and score!
Ok I don´t mean like I win all my matches with long range goals, but they need to be balanced.

Other then that, game is wonderfull!

@Adam-Bhatti Anyone tried the new camera angle Fan View? Inspired by the amazing Curved UHD TV's created by @SamsungUK #PES2015

Great. We can't use it online :APPLAUD: Think Konami doesn't like the zoomed out cameras online as it would introduce extra lag. Crowd, etc...

Last edited:
I´ve seen some good variation in free kicks. Most times they shoot, but they also cross and send long balls for attackers. They haven´t been very successfull against me thought maybe because I always use good tall CB´s wich win most aerial battles. But still I´ve seen some good set pieces from CPU.

Yes, I play offline and played many games after the patch and I can easily notice more variation in ai attack; more crosses and shooting from outside the box. I am sure the ai typical goals are not there any more. Fouls and cards are reduced too. If there any changes I think it is for the better

A Samsung curved TV!

How many peeps got that? I buy a TV like every 5 - 10 years, unless it breaks.

This almost makes me think that except with Sony/PS4, KONAMI might have a hidden deal with Samsung as well :P

What's the deal with master league difficulty being so pathetic?

I can play MyClub mode on professional against the COM, and every single game without fail is a tight close affair.

In master league on the same difficulty with worse players, every game is like 5-4 or 7-6 or at the least 3-3.

Has anyone else found this ?

Back
Top Bottom