PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Yeah, I forgot the shadows on the pitches stuff too in my earlier post. There's one particular stadium that has lots of straight lines on the left end of the pitch, in the final third. I can't remember the name but it absolutely canes my eyes to shit. If I'd have wanted to struggle to play the game I'd be listening to (c)rap, or be sat on a cactus.

Yeah, I forgot the shadows on the pitches stuff too in my earlier post. There's one particular stadium that has lots of straight lines on the left end of the pitch, in the final third. I can't remember the name but it absolutely canes my eyes to shit. If I'd have wanted to struggle to play the game I'd be listening to (c)rap, or be sat on a cactus.

Yep, I know that stadium... Its my home stadium in Master League lol. To be honest, I still didn´t bother to change it because latest games were at night time, but I remember I had to play 5 consecutive matches in that particular stadium, day time... Its so damn confusing, can´t see the ball most times.

Yep, I know that stadium... Its my home stadium in Master League lol. To be honest, I still didn´t bother to change it because latest games were at night time, but I remember I had to play 5 consecutive matches in that particular stadium, day time... Its so damn confusing, can´t see the ball most times.
I'm going to have to change loads of teams to be playing somewhere else as all the complaints I have whilst playing there is making me feel really old.

Hopefully the new stadia tomorrow have some friendly shadow patterns.

None which is pretty disappointing tbh. So many little things need fixing and faces is last on that list but there you have it the modern age of gaming

The modern age of Konami it seems. You can tell how much they're catering for a vocal minority when they mention things like needing to create options for pass settings, even though one control scheme worked well before. And how much they go on about player faces and keep re-working the same ones with minor improvements.

When Konami says gameplay comes first, you can understand that they haven't had time to revamp modes or commentary, but pitch lighting, nets, animations, shooting etc all affect gameplay. Even if they can only improve those by 10% via a patch, they should be working on them BEFORE they fix a few stray hairs on Gotze's head. FFS.

I still remember the magical feeling I got when first firing up PES 2011 and how hard it was to get everything aligned to score a goal. The pitch lighting was great, there were several options for crosses and you could easily overhit them, which looked realistic. And when the ball hit the back of the net, that swish was great.

well guys played some with manual shooting - wich feels like its in there in case the basic shooting is shit so the stupid costumer can be happy shooting his very own goals on manual, while stuffing his head in the sand - and the sad thing that there is no such thing as stats adjusted shooting, only kicking power comes in play. i can shoot in the middle of the goal 10/10 with Evans just like with RVP even from 40yrds. what a football game is good for if there is no proper, balanced shooting in it?

throwing his controller in the corner

if they just fix fouls, refs and tone down manual shooting
I agree.

It reminds me of that shitty stadium in the PS2 versions that looked like a farm. Absolutely killed my eyes. Had to switch all teams that used it to other grounds.

EDIT: Found it, Cuito Cuanavale:

comment_0SzEpSau3de47obewn8BIW5WAHVAvI0v.jpg

Last edited:
That picture only tells half the story - when the camera panned from side to side, the pitch used to look like one of these:

mon33.jpeg

I agree.

It reminds me of that shitty stadium in the PS2 versions that looked like a farm. Absolutely killed my eyes. Had to switch all teams that used it to other grounds.

EDIT: Found it, Cuito Cuanavale:

comment_0SzEpSau3de47obewn8BIW5WAHVAvI0v.jpg

Oh god. How can one forget that pitch pattern. Amazing! :D

A quick question. What happened to current existing stadium in Master League?

Will new stadiums be incorporated straightaway to our current Master League saves? Don't tell me we have to start a new ML to use these stadiums?

Winning Eleven 2015. PS3. There's a patch 1.02. No, it's not the data pack. I know the difference between a patch and a data pack. It's a 17mb download that you need to get even before entering into the game. Now my game version is 1.02.00 and data pack version 1.00. Yet to download the data pack. Played a game. Don't know what's changed in the patch but it's for good. Hard to point point finger at the changes after just one game. But it's feels more natural and fluid. Will post reviews after a longer session tonight.

Here's the proof: https://twitter.com/BlueChampionPES/status/544730747605487616?s=09

Last edited:
Konami have never mentioned in detail of any game play changes in any of their patches so far. But there have also been editions which saw 7 to 8 patches, with numerous changes to gameplay. So I'd not go by what they claim to have changed using the patch. I'd go by my experience because, that's what matters for me.

Ok guys played a few games since the new patch and yes a patch was included as well as dlc, played a few games and first thing iv notified CPU AI is sliding tackling a lot more so far, that's something that I didn't notice previously, il keep playing and hope this isn't placebo, has anyone else experienced this, also game feels bit more smoother and responsivr as well, on the other hand still havent experienced much crosses yet from AI, il play a dozen more and c how it goes.

It has to do with team vision which konami incorporated into the game a while ago, the AI is ment to mimic similar to how u play to give u fair challenge, so if u have it on manual passing, it's a good bet ul b spraying the ball very often and eventually the AI picks up on that and starts doing the same.

it'as funny because i was playing this yesterday and though "huh, are the CPU making mistakes and spraying the ball in places they wouldn't normally now I am on manual?"

I forgot about it and then all of a sudden a cross was put into the back post along the floor, and the CPU with the goal at his mercy scuffed it 4 yards wide from less of a distance out. as if it were me when i was still learning manual shooting.

I won't go as far as to say this is definitely happening, but either way. damn, dats gooooood placebo :SMUG:

Ok played a few more games, iv had games where not many fouls given, but there has been an improvement in sliding tackles from AI, still not enough tho but at least konami made some progress

it'as funny because i was playing this yesterday and though "huh, are the CPU making mistakes and spraying the ball in places they wouldn't normally now I am on manual?"

I forgot about it and then all of a sudden a cross was put into the back post along the floor, and the CPU with the goal at his mercy scuffed it 4 yards wide from less of a distance out. as if it were me when i was still learning manual shooting.

I won't go as far as to say this is definitely happening, but either way. damn, dats gooooood placebo :SMUG:

Yeah could also be the reason why there's not many fouls given cos im a type of player who rarely does sliding tackles or gives away a lot of fouls, which is probably why I wasn't getting many in return, I'm still sussing it out, coz now I'm going in recklessly breaking legs and I'm slowly seeing the AI slide tackling as well, but I'm have to play a lot of games like that his incase I suffer from placebo.

I got a message saying the new boots and balls were available etc so i assumed i had the new data file.

However, I cannot see any of the new stadia?? Am i being an absolute spangle?

Yeah could also be the reason why there's not many fouls given cos im a type of player who rarely does sliding tackles or gives away a lot of fouls, which is probably why I wasn't getting many in return, I'm still sussing it out, coz now I'm going in recklessly breaking legs and I'm slowly seeing the AI slide tackling as well, but I'm have to play a lot of games like that his incase I suffer from placebo.

I don´t think it works that way. At least for me... Otherwise CPU should have an average of 1 yellow card every game and about 4 or 5 fouls per game, wich is about my average, even without slide tackling.

I don´t think it works that way. At least for me... Otherwise CPU should have an average of 1 yellow card every game and about 4 or 5 fouls per game, wich is about my average, even without slide tackling.

I was just speculating wasn't sure but for shooting and passing I'm sure it's part of it

Last edited:
Cancel just noticed you can't attach them to teams in edit mode!!!

WHATS THE FUCKING POINT THEN

Yep, this is a real pain.

I've noticed that a few of the original stadiums also appear to be tied to their respective competitions/nations.

I wanted to make Estadio Urbano Caldeira my home stadium in Masterleague as it is one of the few stadiums without 'shadow' issues, but it's not listed in the edit choices if you start with a team from the English leagues. I think it was available though if you're using the Copa Libertadores teams.

Maybe it's because they are 'licenced' stadiums and can only be used in their respective regions and/or competitions?

What ever it is, its a right royal p.i.t.a. and a waste of a perfectly good stadium.

What difference can it make in a fictitious Masterleague game?

Back
Top Bottom