PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Loving this game. Only thing is the inability of teams to adapt. They play the same regardless of the match situation. A team that's in need of a goal shows tendency to get a goal back when they have 10 minutes to go. Konami need to work on this.

Loving the game on zero bar passing. Feels like a new game altogether. Regular is just the perfect difficulty for me to play on zero bar passing. The game is much more interesting with newer passing angles and opportunities. Opponents are finding it hard to intercept my passes as they don't go to the feet by the slide rule. Can't imagine taking any more passing assistance as it feels ugly now.

Before you make up your mind of the difficulty levels, pay attention to the team that you play as and the teams you play against. When you play as Real Madrid against Real Betis and win 4-0 (consistently), probably thats a fair result and the difficulty level is just right. But if you play as Real Betis and beat Real Madrid 4-0 (consistently), then that's not the right difficulty for you.

Have to say playing Regular + manual passing (and Klashman's tactics) is sweet. The only problem I see is that AI wastes too many chances.

Loving this game. Only thing is the inability of teams to adapt. They play the same regardless of the match situation. A team that's in need of a goal shows tendency to get a goal back when they have 10 minutes to go. Konami need to work on this.

they sit back and play to conrer flag when winnig though right?

B45uYY7IYAAP1Xn.jpg:large

Christmas has come early! Well, on PES 2015 it has anyway as Konami have outlined a whole host of content, which will be making its way onto the game tomorrow (December 16) – just in time for the festive season.

First up is the the introduction of four new teams into the game; FC Bate Borisov, NK Maribor, Besikras and fresh from their recent UEFA Champions League heroics, FC Basel 1893. These four teams will be fully licensed within PES 2015 with correct kits, rosters and iconography all added.

Joining the four new teams will also be a further 73 player faces, adding to the raft of incredible player likenesses already in the game. These include key players from throughout the globe including José Callejón, Aaron Ramsey, Karim Bellarabi and Gerard Deulofeu as well as upcoming stars such as Luke Shaw, Iker Muniain and Rúben Neves,

All 73 players have been selected following community requests from all around the world – including PES Fan. More additions have also been promised so if you have any requests stick them down in the comments section below.

The content doesn’t end there however as extra official match balls have been added in the form of the official Adidas Pro Ligue 1 and Context 15, whilst 10 new boot styles have been added including models from Adidas, Umbro and Mizuno. These are joined by kit updates and enhancements, including those of River Plate, Estudiantes de La Plata and the German national side.

There’s also good news for those of you wanting more stadiums within the game as there are now four new stadiums in which to show off your skills on the pitch. These include the Estádio do Morumbi in Brazil, Saitama Stadium in Japan, El Monumental in Argentina and, exclusively to the Playstation 4 and Xbox One consoles, the Estádio Mineirão.

In terms of modes, data pack 2 brings some hefty updates to the brand new myClub mode. The biggest of this is the inclusion of a new event competition panel which will be added to the menu screen.

This contains a number of event competitions, which will each be open for a limited time only. These will see players matched online, in either one-off matches or tournaments with a scalable selection of rewards being given to the winning players. There’ll also be a tournament against CPU controlled users available offering the players the chance to win various rewards by winning tournaments against players of a similar ability to theirs.

The update – including all the aforementioned content – will be hitting PlayStation® 4, Xbox One™, PlayStation®3, Xbox 360™ and Windows PC on December 16 via a free download.

THIS! Normally, the AI's passing accuracy is in the late 80s. When I play zero bar passing, my opponent AI's passing accuracy comes down to 70s. Check it yourself. This is a beauty.

Wait, what? Decreasing user passing assistance settings also affects CPU passing accuracy? How does that make sense?

Wait, what? Decreasing user passing assistance settings also affects CPU passing accuracy? How does that make sense?

It actually could make sense. Maybe its some scripting effect to make the game more balanced? If you use assited settings, game is easier for you, so CPU needs some help too. If you don´t, then game is harder and CPU plays worse, to have some balanced stats by the end of the game. Now, don´t know if thats actually true though. Have to test it myself.

About fouls, too bad they didn´t patch it yet. Sometimes though I feel like its us who don´t play the game like we should? If I start to sprint less and try to close dribling, I drag lots of fouls. Still, CPU should be more agressive.

I tried playng full manual and professional level, and though the balance is very good, I find the CPU attacking too low. They should be more dangerous, but I just played friendlies anyway. But the freedom in these settings is just amazing!

Have they fixed (or about to fix) the players that have loads of stats at 80?

I read it was an issue spotted shortly after launch but haven't been keeping up with the goings on to see if konami have heard about it and are going to do something or if theyre just ignoring it.

Also - Any news on Rolando Aarons at Newcastle? It's criminal he's not in the game!

It has to do with team vision which konami incorporated into the game a while ago, the AI is ment to mimic similar to how u play to give u fair challenge, so if u have it on manual passing, it's a good bet ul b spraying the ball very often and eventually the AI picks up on that and starts doing the same.

What about shadows in day matches? Anyone here strugling to maintain concentration while playing these? Damn I hate a couple stadiums in this condition, it almost hurts my eyes in those areas mixed between shadowed and sunny grass!

What about shadows in day matches? Anyone here strugling to maintain concentration while playing these? Damn I hate a couple stadiums in this condition, it almost hurts my eyes in those areas mixed between shadowed and sunny grass!

Yea, that's an ongoing problem with some of Konami's stadiums. Must not bother the lads making the games in Tokyo.

Exactly. Those reflections from the roof of some of the stadiums:CONFUSE: Hurt my eyes as well. I'm having a hard time seeing what's going on on the pitch because of this sometimes.

Other than that, pretty excited about this DLC and hopefully an exe update will follow for a high score-line fix and more :)

There’s also good news for those of you wanting more stadiums within the game as there are now four new stadiums in which to show off your skills on the pitch. These include the Estádio do Morumbi in Brazil, Saitama Stadium in Japan, El Monumental in Argentina and, exclusively to the Playstation 4 and Xbox One consoles, the Estádio Mineirão.

So, three stadia which are already on the PS3 version and YET ANOTHER big round bowl-type stadium to go with all the other big round bowl-type stadia... oh and it's a licensed South American stadium so you won't be able to assign it to any European teams.

Back
Top Bottom