PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Yep, this is a real pain.

I've noticed that a few of the original stadiums also appear to be tied to their respective competitions/nations.

I wanted to make Estadio Urbano Caldeira my home stadium in Masterleague as it is one of the few stadiums without 'shadow' issues, but it's not listed in the edit choices if you start with a team from the English leagues. I think it was available though if you're using the Copa Libertadores teams.

Maybe it's because they are 'licenced' stadiums and can only be used in their respective regions and/or competitions?

What ever it is, its a right royal p.i.t.a. and a waste of a perfectly good stadium.

What difference can it make in a fictitious Masterleague game?

Its a waste. The extra variety they would give would add a lot to the master league

What the actual cluck?
Sometimes you do wonder if Konami ever want to be taken seriously.

Here we are, long-loyal fanbase, trying to convince FIFA players to at least give it a go because it's so much more of a football simulation and a more serious game, and then...

..."oh yeah, you can put wolf heads on the players as well if you want."

Good to have more stadiums but they have reset all the team tactics to default. I had changed them all to "Counter Attack" because the Possession tactic in PES 15 is totally broken when set to this the team is unable to cross the ball and constantly knock the ball around their own half,
This could be the best football game ever but they seem unable to address the crossing and lack of fouls. Fifa 15 is ruined after the last patch what an opportunity for Konami to make a stride forward but instead they concentrate on wolfs heads for players. :CONFUSE:

Just write "Minor adjustments have been made to a variety of modes to improve general gaming experience" and the forums turn into a sick placebo fest again.

But if you play with the wolfsteam and stick/glue your L2 trigger button you will see every player perform a moonwalk after they tackle you.

this place...

Pretty sure
- Softer referees. Certain tackles are let off more often. Not a massive difference but noticeable.
- Slightly more recklessness from COM play. I've had the odd lunge at me out of nowhere. Had two penalties awarded to me in one match!
- COM players no longer chip keepers who have ran out, with a 100% success rate. Tried it around 8-10 times now, they only scored once and missed a couple of sitters too.

Unsure
- A new animation. Sideways lunging header, whilst remaining on your feet. Saw it three times today, never before.
- Lofted through balls aren't as powerful. Slightly longer press needed.

Good to have more stadiums but they have reset all the team tactics to default. I had changed them all to "Counter Attack" because the Possession tactic in PES 15 is totally broken when set to this the team is unable to cross the ball and constantly knock the ball around their own half,

No and no. You need to make tactical adjustments and know how to defend against such team.

Pretty sure
- Softer referees. Certain tackles are let off more often. Not a massive difference but noticeable.
- Slightly more recklessness from COM play. I've had the odd lunge at me out of nowhere. Had two penalties awarded to me in one match!
- COM players no longer chip keepers who have ran out, with a 100% success rate. Tried it around 8-10 times now, they only scored once and missed a couple of sitters too.

Unsure
- A new animation. Sideways lunging header, whilst remaining on your feet. Saw it three times today, never before.
- Lofted through balls aren't as powerful. Slightly longer press needed.

Negative.

Had two CPU one on ones and still the perfect lob

No and no. You need to make tactical adjustments and know how to defend against such team.

It is broken. Or at least, it's poorly programmed. Can't count the times I've won games against the CPU when I'm leading and the CPU wastes critical time passing the ball around the back or midfield with no attempt to score. I actually just had a Champions League victory yesterday in which I literally let go of the controller at times and did nothing while the CPU passed the ball around, didn't bother creating a chance, and got knocked out of the tournament.

Even in situations when it makes sense to hold onto possession, the CPU is still too cautious while it's near impossible to get the ball off them because how accurate passing can be.

It's definitely my biggest issue with the game aside from the fouling/refs. Aside from those two issues, really, really enjoying this year's gameplay.

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed any difference in stamina since installing the patch?

A little bit. Played a Basel - Maribor match and only four players hit red. Not a lot running down the wings during the match. Sprinting has a huge effect on stamina this year. That said, hundreds of players are vastly underated in the database when looking at the stamina attribute.

Last edited:
Stamina depletion hasn't changed as far as I can see. It's still too severe. Haven't noticed any differences in the game at all, to honest.

Aye. Stamina depletion is still too severe for my liking. You have to do some editing, raising most fullbacks into the mid 90s and wingers who have great engines (robben, ronaldo, bale) or masquerade as WBs (Valencia) into the low 90s if you want better results.

Why aren't they adding players like McNair to United? He's even starting some matches. Don't get it.

No bellerin for arsenal either despite playing at least 10 games this season.

no gameplay update after a month shows konami seem to be very satisfied with the game and wont update it unless they make substantial changes which they feel wont spoil the game.

so different to last year with the first month we had 3 gameplay patches. It was said back in august konami where disappointed with the animations so i'm thinking if an update comes, it will be a few bug fixes and issues tweaked but the main focus would be more animations.

Not sure when this will arrive, we may have to wait a few months more.

nothings changed on the pitch. Still have glaring curser issues.
Yesterday 4 of my defenders couldn't stop one of their forwards scoring due to the curser completely disappearing and I couldn't select anyone.

Back
Top Bottom