PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

I'd be interested to see the real-world difference in latency when using a wireless vs a wired connection. I have a hunch that the difference would be very very small.

Radio waves travel at the speed of light, which is faster than the speed at which an electrical signal travels along an ethernet cable. Interesting/mind-boggling when you think about it. :OT:
Its always better to go hardwired... Lot of encryption and channel clutter over WiFi... Unless you have no neighbours or a TV nearby

The list in "overall ranking" where we find our nickname is not the only one worldwide, right?

What is the system that we are separated? When we start playing, konami puts us in a random server from the hundreds that there are?

how many users participate in the list that we also belong to?

Must say iv played 4 seasons in the brasiliero and am controlling a 3 star palmeiras, the individiality in passing is phenomenal, konami didn't make this years game cheesy where all the thru balls slot through unless off course u r known to do that, defense awareness also varies depending on the quality Every single area has so much variety even after a month of playing this I'm still amazed, I now see where all there effort has gone into, also I don't feel my losses have been thru heavy scripting, sure there might be some minor but not a game breaker, we have a great base here for next year, just waiting for this patch to rectify a few problems, but football for me is back even better than the old days especially after using klashmans modified tactics, the game goes up another level,

Last edited:
The list in "overall ranking" where we find our nickname is not the only one worldwide, right?

What is the system that we are separated? When we start playing, konami puts us in a random server from the hundreds that there are?

how many users participate in the list that we also belong to?
I guess every region got its own rankings (Asia, Europe, America, Japan).

OFFLINE, this game is beautiful.

ONLINE it's boring. No replays on goals, can't change the zoomed-in cameras, severe button delay - horrible.

Id beg to differ, the game offline is good, very enjoyable for the most part, but far too many basics Konami can't and never do get right, hampers it from being the amazing package it could/should have been.

OFFLINE, this game is beautiful.

ONLINE it's boring. No replays on goals, can't change the zoomed-in cameras, severe button delay - horrible.

This is your experience though. From what I have played online it's as slow as the -1 speed I play offline and I couldn't care less for watching a replay whilst someone else on the other end has to sit through it. Cameras I agree this was initially a problem on pes 2014 pre patch so hopefully they fix this again

Last edited:
Really loving this game and MyClub is brilliant.

There is just 2 things really annoying me and it would be great if someone could help me out.

1. How do you obtain gold coins without buying them with real money? They are really needed to help recover team stamina etc.

2. With the ingame currency you have is there not a way to purchase stamina tools?

Cheers

There's no need to purchase and use stamina item. These are for the lazy ones. Just build a B-Squad and put your A-team on the bench. Play a match with your B-Squad for example against the CPU without subbing any players. There you go: A-Team fresh again plus one Agent.

There's no need to purchase and use stamina item. These are for the lazy ones. Just build a B-Squad and put your A-team on the bench. Play a match with your B-Squad for example against the CPU without subbing any players. There you go: A-Team fresh again plus one Agent.

Good idea bud. I will do that. I'm completely against buying coins with real money. Don't like the way konamo have went the EA money grabbing route with this one.

Well, at a certain point you'll have no choice: sooner or later you must upgrade your coach. And the better ones are only payable by coins. So keep them as long as you can. Don't waste them on stamina or contracts!

Another thing about this game that gets me excited, iv played against arsenal 5 times in a friendly and all 5 have been unique experiences, for example one game sanchez dribbled past my defense to score or it took an ozil magic pass to get past my defense or welbeck to have a crack from outside the box,and these scenarios arent cheesy where it happened every time, there was a game where arsenal were flat all over and i beat them 3-0, these are moments which is to me what PES was all about, this shit gets me off the chair whether i win or lose, thats the difference between fifa and pes and im not dissin fifa cause i believe its a good game but catered for a different group of gamers. This is PES at its very very best where your constantly discovering moments and im confident there will be many many more.

I´ve been playing top player lately, with 1 bar pass assist and though its much harder, I agree that there´s something diferent about this game. I´ve played a couple games in my master league with Nimes, first division, and also a friendly in my recent job as Israel NT Manager. All games were totally diferent... I mean, the difeence between them was absurd!! I´m strugling to create chances, and playing 10 minutes games (to avoid unrealistic CPU vs CPU scorelines) is just not ideal, but when a single chance comes up, its a joy. Lost the Israel match 0-1, but for a couple moments I could have scored. Once from a loose ball in the box and another from an early cross wich shaved the head of my tallest player, totally unmarked...

The only thing I don´t like is the 10 minutes matches are too short!!! Please Konami correct the scoreline bug!!!

Played copa yesterday and chipped a ball behind the defence which Willian and the opposition keeper ran out for. My Willian beat him to it and chipped a neat little header 5 yards into the box and ran into celebration with the ball enroute to goal where only an act of gos could have changed the outcome
Here is the pic

Check out @zeemeister1's Tweet: https://twitter.com/zeemeister1/status/542364789138554881?s=08

tried manual shooting for a few games and in training. not that annoying but it looks like no stats matter in this way but kicking power.

has anyone got the chance to fill this?
https://twitter.com/AsimTanvir/status/541976404033040385
it is closed by now unfortunetly

That's what i thought too at first but after playing quite a few games with different sides, I noticed when u shoot with an average player and ur aim is off target it's way off but with the top strikers if your off there's a bit of correction so it hits the target, that's my experience so far will keep playing more to see how consistent it is.

well i hope so but would defeat the whole purpose

But you wouldn't want it to be full manual cos then it wouldn't matter who the striker is, cause I also play 0 bar passing and I notice there if I make a small aiming mistake with the top players there's abit of correction to make the pass or thru ball look good but not too the point where the other player will guarantee to latch onto it but more the path, but that's what PES is all about, in the end I guess if we want individuality there's got to be some kind of scripting for each player, and I believe in this version they haven't gone overboard and have to me nailed it just right.

But you wouldn't want it to be full manual cos then it wouldn't matter who the striker is, cause I also play 0 bar passing and I notice there if I make a small aiming mistake with the top players there's abit of correction to make the pass or thru ball look good but not too the point where the other player will guarantee to latch onto it but more the path, but that's what PES is all about, in the end I guess if we want individuality there's got to be some kind of scripting for each player, and I believe in this version they haven't gone overboard and have to me nailed it just right.

True.
I started playing 2 bars and I could easily spam the defense with through balls directly from my full back, with great success rate. With 1 bar pass assist, the story is totally diferent. Now I have to choose carefully who I use for through balls.

well i hope right, just tried the shooting in training with Blackett and RVP and its pretty much the same except for power but ofcourse i hope u r right or they really will fix GKs because im using manual because of the op controlled shooting

well i hope right, just tried the shooting in training with Blackett and RVP and its pretty much the same except for power but ofcourse i hope u r right or they really will fix GKs because im using manual because of the op controlled shooting

will have a better indication after a few more weeks of playing on full manual.

What are people's expectations for a patch? Any rumor yet on a timeframe? Any expectations of what might be included at this point?

Right now this game is great for me in brief spurts but there's just a couple/few issues that really piss me off and keep the game from being enjoyable for longer durations.

The two biggest issues for me are the CPU ball possession AI and the fouls/refs.

For the first one, I'm getting sick of the CPU playing possession with super ease and often at times when it makes no sense. Too often the CPU reminds me of the worst of possession based teams - possession without purpose. Also, even on the highest difficulty I find the CPU lacking in taking its chances - I suck at this game (still) and yet keeping cleansheets is not hard enough.

Fouls and refs is just atrocious. Like has been said, it's driving me mad the amount of fouls and yellow cards I get relative to the CPU.

There's other issues but I'd probably be satisfied enough long term if at least these get fixed.

Back
Top Bottom