PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Try Full Manual like a man

Shooting is quite overpowered in general I don't know how the feedback is going on that but I don't remember it mentioned in any reviews

ok but online wont be fair game unless v manual also..ill try it but i dont think i enjoy it.

Anyway point is its still OP...I enjoy playng real betis and spanish 2nd league its realistic...can score screamers now and then but often saved or go wide..gk seem better on superstar a lot better tbh.

I think they need to tame it down....I played some SS lvl games last night with big teams...and scored a fukin 35y wonder goal with g.bale then later CR7.

BUt overall the games were close and there wasnt much opporutnity to score the wonder goals so its quite fair actually...BUt top player or below is a joke i can score in an instant with top players.

Vs humans depends how good human is at defending if he sucks u can kill him easy with top players again...

Whether using L2 or 0 bars, there is no "full" manual in the game. It's assisted to some degree.
It's much more challenging and rewarding than fully assisted though and certainly way far less assissted. I do believe players stats still factored, but this is the way it has always been.

Anyone who hasn't bought it on ps3 or ps4 it's in the 12 deals of Christmas on psn
ps3 version is 12.79 if you are a plus member or 23.99 on ps4
not bad at that price :D

It's not the 1st time either. They made it as effective in pes2011 beta which was communicated to konami and removed. Why would they let it slip through again

Yea, I remember that. So stupid. They better fix it with a patch because almost every opponent I play against online trys taking advantage of it. It's a mess atm.

Whether using L2 or 0 bars, there is no "full" manual in the game. It's assisted to some degree.

"Full manual" in this context clearly means "as manual as the game will allow". ;)

The best thing about manual controls is playing the balls in front of players instead of directly to the feet. It's more much realistic and satisfying. But manual shooting is a bitch, so perhaps avoid that initially/for as long as you live.

Last edited:
Just had an epic encounter with PSG as Marseille.

Went 1-0 down and got a man sent off, slide tackle, won the ball but took the man and got a red card, pissed off at this point.

Manage to equalise through lacazette (Signed in summer) with a counter attack.

Stramash in the box and i press square at least three times and its ignored (fucking hate this) and its slotted home by ibra.

Chasing the game go 3-1 down on the break with a good finish from Cavani.

I keep at them and manage a corner which Gignac scores from.

Then in the dying seconds another corner is cleared from the PSG box but only so far, Silva is out of position and I can slide a through ball to Gignac. Two touches bang, goal. Ecstasy.

Thats why this game is class. Two instances of rage towards the game in that 10 minutes but then boom. Joy.

Let me tell you on manual shooting and passing slipping a through ball through and then slotting home in the 89th, down to ten men against table topping PSG was a tense moment. I was off my seat.

"Full manual" in this context clearly means "as manual as the game will allow". ;)

The best thing about manual controls is playing the balls in front of players instead of directly to the feet. It's more much realistic and satisfying. But manual shooting is a bitch, so perhaps avoid that initially/for as long as you live.

It's much more challenging and rewarding than fully assisted though and certainly way far less assissted. I do believe players stats still factored, but this is the way it has always been.

Yea, I play 0 bar with manual shooting and love it. I can't go back to 1+ bar or basic shooting anymore. Manual shooting can be a biatch though like you said, unless you stay focused. Scored some lovely goals however, that I don't think I would have experienced using basic shooting.

Last edited:
i dont want to play on manual just because the fucked up shooting. im too old for this shit, i want to sit down and enjoy the game and it would be a perfect one regarding gameplay, they even removed scripting ....now they fuck up shooting. this company is out of this world

(im just bitching for a few day. ofcourse i will try manual)

Last edited:
Yea, I play 0 bar with manual shooting and love it. I can't go back to 1+ bar or basic shooting anymore. Manual shooting can be a biatch though like you said, unless you stay focused. Scored some lovely goals however, that I don't think I would have experienced using basic shooting.

Yeah I play on those settings too, it's great and manual passing isn't 100% which is fine with me, there's a bit of scripting with the good and bad passers of the game but that's what PES was all about in the first place that was missed, yeah manual shooting can be frustrating at times but very rewarding when u rip one in, best PES ever for me, just needs a patch to sort out a few niggles and il be playing this all year.

^^yeh best pes ever for me...its been in my ps4 since 4pm on friday and ive played it nonstop barre sleeping....never been like this with any game EVER!

I don't want 'full manual' anyway. doesn't make sense to not have some sort of stat based assistance.

0 bar is spot on in my opinion. still struggling with manual shooting though

Yeah I play on those settings too, it's great and manual passing isn't 100% which is fine with me, there's a bit of scripting with the good and bad passers of the game but that's what PES was all about in the first place that was missed, yeah manual shooting can be frustrating at times but very rewarding when u rip one in, best PES ever for me, just needs a patch to sort out a few niggles and il be playing this all year.
I just hope the patch does not mess up the core of the gamplay...

I just modified using klashman's Arsenal tactics and I must say I am very very impressed, if you guys get the chance give it a go, feels like I'm actually playing a real life arsenal, Well done klashman thanks heaps am really looking forward to the remaining teams.
Here's the link

http://adf.ly/v0HZk

Keep at manual shooting once you get the gist it's brilliant.

It took my a year though lol. Started manual shooting in 2013 and haven't looked back.

Funny I can't get to grips with 0 bar passing. I like a short quick passing game and almost always stuff it up somewhere

Think I should give it a go again.

Keep at manual shooting once you get the gist it's brilliant.

It took my a year though lol. Started manual shooting in 2013 and haven't looked back.

Funny I can't get to grips with 0 bar passing. I like a short quick passing game and almost always stuff it up somewhere

Think I should give it a go again.

You should . I can't play on anything but manual now. If online had no lag I would even give assisted players a run for their money!

You should . I can't play on anything but manual now. If online had no lag I would even give assisted players a run for their money!

Once i wired up to my router i suffer no lag whatsoever, i don't have the best connection in the world either.

I am hooked on wireles because modem and router are on the first floor. I never have lag nor does the person I'm playing wjth.. If your speeds are high, being on wi-fi doesn't hurt. All the players I play wre in Japan and me in the States - still silk smooth.

Mate you were right on the money with The Japanese version being smooth online.. just arrived today and have had 10 or so games which have all had ZERO button lag, just like an offline game. This is incredible i am in Australia and playing people in Japan is like playing someone locally.. i am now hooked!

Not to mention Japanese opponents are far better then Europeans.. Have barely played against Real Madrid and their style of play is usually realistic football not through ball spammers. Couldn't be happier

Not to mention Japanese opponents are far better then Europeans.. Have barely played against Real Madrid and their style of play is usually realistic football not through ball spammers. Couldn't be happier

I hate the only Real Madrid/ Barca players too. If you play against them, mostly it is not like playing a football game. Just press y and pray - ronaldo/messi will do the rest.

Sounds like these japanese players you played against know better how soccer works.

Black Ball Chance is every 6th ball. you dont have to wait for pressing the black ball. First you see the balls count and 6th ball is your player.

Nah, that's not true. In my experience, 8 out of 10 still pick Real Madrid or Barca unfortunately.

Did anyone figured out how to maintain the ball when being attacked by a defender? I mean I have Ibrahimovic and he has Balance like no one else but when it comes to human opponents they pick the ball from him like he is serving it. Same with Drogba in my myclub team. Some say 'you have to slow down with r2' but that comes with the player turning his face to the opponents goal and sometimes my players do silly and very slow moves so it's even easier for the defenders to get the ball off of my player's foot. Last year I've buyed Fifa for the first time and man what should i say? That protect-the-ball Feature is missed so bad in PES. Any hints are welcome and much appreciated.

I've been saying this for a while now. Winning Eleven 2015 Japan version has no issues with online gameplay if we're talking about lag or button delay. I must of had over 100 online matches and not once did I have any lag or button delay. I would of imagined more people outside of Japan would of bought WE15 but every single online player I got so far, has been in Japan with insane internet speeds.

As far as players picking only Real Madrid, Barca, Bayern etc...it does happen a lot. I got this guy last night, Div 3 playing as Real Madrid. This guy actually was one of the best PES players I've ever played against. He was on full manual, manual shooting and you can just tell the guy knows how to play the game and he is really really good. He didn't play Ping-Pong football, or just run with Bale and Ronaldo, he vas very creative and owned me 4-0. Real Madrid and Barca are just too good in this game. Well, they are too good in real life too.

But out of 10 online games, I get maybe 3-4 where opponent picks lesser team. I can live with that,.

hello
i got my copy today, can i add you? i'm in the US too
how did you redeem myclub code if u did? cuz i'm guessing i will have to make a japanese account ,,, please a little help
maybe we could have some matches , see ya

If people are playing wireless they should be shot. You can't expect not to have lag then.

I'd be interested to see the real-world difference in latency when using a wireless vs a wired connection. I have a hunch that the difference would be very very small.

Radio waves travel at the speed of light, which is faster than the speed at which an electrical signal travels along an ethernet cable. Interesting/mind-boggling when you think about it. :OT:

Back
Top Bottom