PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

I'm not playing this game anymore until patched.

Every goal conceded is the same. Through the middle and chipped over my keeper. I could accept slotted past keeper, the keeper rounded, keeper nutmeged but no, every goal is chipped over the keeper.

Try changing different AI tactics.
There are many possible combinations, each leading to different AI gameplay.
I did it and now i'm really enjoying it.
Every CPU goal is different...
I have also changed some key values of the best players according to FM 2015 and having a look at the real seasonal standings (only Sky Bet Championship for master league) and the result is a reasonable, realistic gameplay.
The patch...
Who knows about it?

Try changing different AI tactics.
There are many possible combinations, each leading to different AI gameplay.
I did it and now i'm really enjoying it.
Every CPU goal is different...
I have also changed some key values of the best players according to FM 2015 and having a look at the real seasonal standings (only Sky Bet Championship for master league) and the result is a reasonable, realistic gameplay.
The patch...
Who knows about it?

How do you change AI tactics ? I'd love less ticky tacka from the AI

I changed Arsenal's attacking tactics from short-pass possession to long-pass counter-attack: I got beaten 6 - 0 immediately on Top Player. :CRY:

I had read Konami were working with Microsoft about increasing the games Xbox ones resolution after complaints. Seems to have been no news on this recently 720p is not acceptable on a next generation console no matter how good the gameplay ,looks like PS2 on my 42 inch TV.

I had read Konami were working with Microsoft about increasing the games Xbox ones resolution after complaints. Seems to have been no news on this recently 720p is not acceptable on a next generation console no matter how good the gameplay ,looks like PS2 on my 42 inch TV.

Most of last generation's games were 720p on 360/PS3. Did they all look like PS2 games on a 42-inch TV? The XBONE has a lot of problems with the resolution of cross-platform games. It's the hardware. Of course you'd hope that a sports game could be 1080p/60 easily, but clearly it can't.

If the GFX are your biggest complaint, Konami must have made a very good game for a change. :WORSHIP:

hehe to sum up the randomness of this game...I got fouled edge of box and was allowed to play on but lost the ball so ref blew for foul...players were scattered about and there was noone in front of me or any defenders...It was like 20yrds out right in front of goal..i was like mmm wonder if i can take a shot from quick fK...so I held down shoot..the guy ran up to the dead ball and smashed it into top corner...I was like YESSSSS! lmao.

IRL woulda been called back..but those are the magic touches that make pes so good.

I saved it so will upload later

I'm not playing this game anymore until patched.

Every goal conceded is the same. Through the middle and chipped over my keeper. I could accept slotted past keeper, the keeper rounded, keeper nutmeged but no, every goal is chipped over the keeper.

For me the problem is opposite. Almost every goal is from low shots. CPU goals are booring as hell.
(Chip shot "bug" is also true)

ANy time i bring gk out they always chip it..and 99% of the time score..i rarely press triangle now unless i now im gonna get there in time to block them off.

As for game more i play it more i love it...its just soo sooooo damn goood.

For me best ever footy game better than any ps2 pes..Ive had it on my ps4 since 4pm yesterday and played it nonstop.

Cant get enough of my ML on superstar...great games..

Alright. I'm done with this game until they properly patch it for online play. Real Madrid is almost impossible to stop. Guys like James run right through my defense game after game and they score seemingly on every shot. Plus, I don't know know if I have my players out of position but the take so long to pass and the Real Madrid players are way too fast and aggressive to even string some passes together.

Alright. I'm done with this game until they properly patch it for online play. Real Madrid is almost impossible to stop. Guys like James run right through my defense game after game and they score seemingly on every shot. Plus, I don't know know if I have my players out of position but the take so long to pass and the Real Madrid players are way too fast and aggressive to even string some passes together.

Im enjoying the game so much as im playing real betis in spanish second diviosn.

I agree playing with top teams like madrid or against them is a joke they run striahgt through you and every shot from within 35yrds goes top corner.

Top teams are just boring actually

I just lost in an online competition final, took a real madrid long ball, full pass assistance, rainbow flick merchant all the way to extra time before eventually losing.

I was defending quite well throughout but there does seem to be a few teams (RM included) where people just seem to do a rinse and repeat tactic to try and go straight through you knowing eventually it will work.

boring but there you go. not as bad as the last few years at least

I just lost in an online competition final, took a real madrid long ball, full pass assistance, rainbow flick merchant all the way to extra time before eventually losing.

I was defending quite well throughout but there does seem to be a few teams (RM included) where people just seem to do a rinse and repeat tactic to try and go straight through you knowing eventually it will work.

boring but there you go. not as bad as the last few years at least

They need to get rid of or fix the rainbow flicks so that they are not as effective. What were Konami thinking?:TD:

Last edited:
players like rodriugez, ronaldo, benzema etc..u can literally shoot and guarantee a goal...its a joke

Shooting is quite overpowered in general I don't know how the feedback is going on that but I don't remember it mentioned in any reviews

im still not convinced full manual is full manual i am yet to place a long ball over the defence..they are always perfectly positioned on superstar or it goes out of play

Back
Top Bottom