PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Has anyone noticed team individuality? Played a game vs Stoke and they were passing around it like Barca and didnt sling any crosses in the box?

Hmm... playing League Mode on Monday and I had them hoofing the ball the entire match and they beat me 5-1 with N'Zonzi physically dominating the midfield!

I was so pleased by the variety of their play compared to the previous match that I tried to get my wife to watch for a bit so I could share my appreciation...

Hmm... playing League Mode on Monday and I had them hoofing the ball the entire match and they beat me 5-1 with N'Zonzi physically dominating the midfield!

I was so pleased by the variety of their play compared to the previous match that I tried to get my wife to watch for a bit so I could share my appreciation...

Didn´t she made you feel bad for enjoying video games so much? or did she :SNACK:?

My only complain is not being able to change difficulty of the games against the AI.

This is a deal-breaker for me at the moment with MyClub. Playing on Regular difficulty is terrible, and no fun. Really stupid design decision to not let us increase the difficulty.

People wanted the opposition to play the ball about and not just go forward, but I think they have taken it too far

Teams set to 'possession' can be very boring to play against and create very unrealistic games.

Most of my goals against these teams rely on my closing them down at the back, pinching the ball and scoring a rubbish goal. In closing them down your team ends up with no stamina as well. If you don't close them down they might have the ball for 10 minutes of the game

Yeah, this and the lack of fouls are the two main issues I have with gameplay at the moment.

And they're kinda related - it seems like the CPU AI in general has been programmed to be a bit too cautious, whether it's in attack or defense.

In attack, the AI too often plays possession and slow buildup when the situation demands the opposite, and too frequently I see the AI making square or backwards passes when it's not required. I also see the CPU not being quite ruthless enough in the final third.

In defense, the lack of fouls by the CPU seems partially due to a lack of aggressiveness as well. I rarely see the CPU making an aggressive/brash tackle. In fact, I'm not sure that I see the CPU hardly attempt a slide tackle.

Can you buy the coins and stamina improving tools anywhere in the game using the GP or can you only buy coins using real money?

This is a deal-breaker for me at the moment with MyClub. Playing on Regular difficulty is terrible, and no fun. Really stupid design decision to not let us increase the difficulty.

Someone said it increases the difficult after a number of matches but i have no idea how many are and if it's somehow linked with our division online. I'm already on 8th division but still only can play CPU on regular. :(

They should really change it, let us increase difficult level at any point.

the difficulty changes if you get 15 wins or somewhere around there. im in professional atm :)

Ugh, really frustrated with playing against high pressure players online. With how long it takes to bloody power up a pass, I'm constantly getting caught on the ball.

It's also taking forever to find matches and lag is a regular issue.

Maybe it'll get better but this game doesn't feel particularly well optimized for online play.

Yep, think I'm done with this game online. It's really no better than FIFA. All people are interested in doing is playing high pressure and spamming through balls. No interesting football being played. Just a bunch of sweaty goals.

So, has a work around to share edit mode files on the PS4 been found yet?

Yesterday i completed the editing of the brazilian league, its 100% updated + real names + toooons of apperances fixed.... if anyone is interested and knows how to share this file please let me know ;)

And lastly, i havent been able to try in the last few days, but is share play still off?

Is there some special way to do the low drop kick with a keeper rather than the hoof it up in the air standard one or is it a player trait? Remember doing it on the demo, aint been able to do it since full release

Played online with a 10mbps line in South Africa and my games were flawless.

So you never see the lag icon pop up during matches?

Don't know what to say: I'm in NA, and I've had no issue with lag in other games, but only 1/5 online matches with PES have been without lag.

Plus it takes way too long to find matches.

If you guys are having issues online with PES 15 or if the games are laggy - get WE15 Japan version. Buddy of mine has PES 15 US version and it takes him 5-10 min to find a game online and when he finally finds one he is left with a massive lag and is paired with mostly South Americans. I have been nothing but happy with online play with WE15. I get all Japanese players with zero lag, no button delay. These Japanese players are also intelligent bunch. They dont use super teams only like South American players do or even in the States. I am tired of playing only vs Barca, Real etc.

No cheats, or random disconnects so far...

How is this compared to UK version?
So many complaining about no AI crosses, poor AI offensive play, playing keep ball for ages despite losing etc. Are you seeing this in the Japanese version?

Yes, instead of Konami providing a decent service let's buy again the same game with only a different name to play a decent online match in 2014.

becasue stamina depletes real fast any tips?

how can i prevent this?

am i supposed to only press sprint at key times not often?

lat game my whole attacking force and wingers mainly were depleted by 55mins...

u think this needs fixed?

Picked this up digitally for the xboxone on launch and haven't been off it for almost a week..halo mcc and sunset overdrive have both been on the back burner.

Switched the dash onto the right trigger and special controls onto the left trigger and for me dribbling and turning on the ball is as smooth as butter,found the RB button to clunky and none responsive.

Every match is a joy whether it's wolves or a top flight team there's almost limitless options on the ball.

For me and as someone who didn't take to the demo I'm in dreamland..whether it's the rub of the green the game gives you when your up,or the feeling there's always a way back when your down,the game just delivers raw playability.

Bravo we productions..delivered for me what I feel is the best pes and footie game in years.

Once you click with it nothing comes close.

So happy,don't care about cosmetics because on the pitch this is opus!..the ball just feels like a free entity.

Definetly one where skill with long passing and having vision,working the ball and skill with long and chipped passing is key..love being able to put the ball on a dime with the long pass.

Its good to see your change of opinion, the game must have really impressed you because i remember that a while back you complained about the lack of freedom and called pes an abomination. Its good to see you think differently now

Back
Top Bottom