PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

i think it's not necessary about how many fouls but if it's possible for CPU to do foul.

However, if i just sprint carelessly and cpu use his body, tackles, to dispossess me and it turns out very less foul outcome from that situation.

But, if we are more creative with sprint and turns, then they are more prone to do foul.

I my self don't want to see 10-20 fouls in 10-15 mins match. Disturbing flow of the match.

The fouling system is broken weather you accept no fouls or not. I have had one match where i got six fouls and then now its back to a maximum of one a game but majority its zero - this may not be the case online as i dont play it online. The off the ball fouls i also broken, once the ball leaves the players foot and hes clattered from behind the ref will ignore it.

Also 99% of fouls you do weather it is standing or sliding will be a yellow card.

I am hoping for a patch but i dont know if its even been acknowledged as a problem.

I am also looking at offsides now as i dont think i have ever seen the AI being flagged for offside

Started a master league with Derby last night. Got rid of some deadwood and sent some young players out on loan.
Brought in Couch, Ravel Morrison, Suso & Scott Sinclair on loan. Signed former LFC left back Insua for £4m.
Played 2 won 2 - beat watford 3-1 and Rotherham 2-1.
Morrison has 3 goals in 2 games.
Not really feeling ML this year and think I might just play Champions League campaigns.

Loving this.

Like others, I have started an ML. If you get over how dated the interface is, how restrictive the "Forward Time" is, how silly the fixtures are, the match itself is just great.

My first three games were (as Liverpool):

Barcelona at home in a friendly - they kept the ball really well, Suarez scored a worldie after an outside of the foot through ball from Messi and I had to really concentrate to stay in the game, which I did and it ended 1-1.

West Brom at home in the league - battered them 6-0. At 4-0 they changed something and it was difficult to retain my momemtum. They just kept the ball at the back. I brought on 3 offensive subs and just hammered Sprint to press high up the pitch and got two more goals.

Apoel at home (obviously!) in the Champs League - a tightly contested game which I won 2-1 with my subs again making a difference with their fresh energy.

Those three consecutive matches alone provided more variety in single-player mode than I experienced in two months of frequent play with FIFA.

Im in trouble.

My MyClub team is above the threshold for the manager.

I cant sell any of the players because I am at the minumum.

I cant purchase a player because I have no agents.

It says if I play the next game it could have serious consequences as my team spirit is at six. Yes 6! lol

What do I do? Help?

The fouling system is broken weather you accept no fouls or not. I have had one match where i got six fouls and then now its back to a maximum of one a game but majority its zero - this may not be the case online as i dont play it online. The off the ball fouls i also broken, once the ball leaves the players foot and hes clattered from behind the ref will ignore it.

Also 99% of fouls you do weather it is standing or sliding will be a yellow card.

I am hoping for a patch but i dont know if its even been acknowledged as a problem.

I am also looking at offsides now as i dont think i have ever seen the AI being flagged for offside

I did catch them offside quite a few times but I do agree it needs to be improved. Maybe bring back that old Offside Trap ability or whatever it was. I remember a player with that ability did wonders with proper offside traps.

Im in trouble.

It says if I play the next game it could have serious consequences as my team spirit is at six. Yes 6! lol

What do I do? Help?

You need to hire a better manager so you can have a stronger squad.

Im in trouble.

What do I do? Help?

Play Master League. Myclub is rubbish.

It's a shame but the foul system is broken. I've seen the AI flagged for offside a few times, but not many/enough.

The agent concept in Myclub is so stupid, how the hell am i supposed to improve my team spirit if I can´t even buy a player that i need in a certain position. I need a LB and used 20.000 gp on DF position and they were all CB. . It´s just random and it´s stupid that you can´t even chose the position atleast. The randomness is fun, but you should be able to pick a certain position.
And do konami really thing that we will pay them so much for those coins. The prices are ridiculously high.

Last edited:
Play Master League. Myclub is rubbish.

I disagree, MyClub is brilliant. Having so much fun playing it. However you have to play it right, you can´t spend all yout money trying to buy top players. The fun is to play with weak players to earn cash and sustain the club. My advice is to make two squads, a weak one to play against the AI and a stonger one to play online against other players.

My only complain is not being able to change difficulty of the games against the AI.

The agent concept in Myclub is so stupid, how the hell am i supposed to improve my team spirit if I can´t even buy a player that i need in a certain position. I need a LB and used 20.000 gp on DF position and they were all CB. . It´s just random and it´s stupid that you can´t even chose the position atleast. The randomness is fun, but you should be able to pick a certain position.
And do konami really thing that we will pay them so much for those coins. The prices are ridiculously high.
You can. If you win a "normal" agent whose specialty is LB, you can use them (along with two others) to get what you're after. However, the chances of getting a star are much reduced, in order to stop people getting a star squad too quickly I imagine.

I love the mode. They're not aiming for realism, they're aiming for something where nobody has a team of total superstars within weeks. Anything that stops that happening is worth doing, in my opinion.

I even love the way they're doing the microtransactions - they're horribly overpriced and only buy you a CHANCE of getting a good player.

I would definitely PREFER realism - an online manager mode - but MLO (from what I can remember, admittedly it was a while ago that I played it) led to the same kind of situation as Ultimate Team.

Last edited:
Does anyone else find it a problem how teams, be they big or small, often keep possession in their half even when they're down by 1 goal?

It just seems really unrealistic when I'm playing with Sporting Lisbon against Real Madrid and I'm 1-0 up and they're just happy to keep possession until time just runs out when they should be trying to win at all costs.

Other issues:

- Playing BAL and Ronaldo getting transferred to Barcelona.
- Games are too close together within the week. League games usually have 7-6 days between them and here is not the case.
- Playing BAL as Ronaldo getting called up to play for Portugal and playing as number 21 (This has been an issue since forever). Happens on Master League as well when the International call-ups are announced.
- International games the day before club team games.
- Fatigue needs to get fixed. I understand forwards (even though we know the likes of Ronaldo and Bale could still sprint late into the game) getting tired but why would keepers?
- Players ALWAYS stumble when they get tackled even when physical contact isn't present which is frustrating sometimes because the ball often just stumbles in front of those players and they have to finish that damn animation.

Maybe bring back that old Offside Trap ability or whatever it was.

Offside trap is in the game. It's risky, but quite effective against the Ai, when you know they going to pass.

Just double tap forward on d-pad (left or right depending on the side of the field you are).

-----

Man, the stamina depletion need some tweaks. On 90 min it can pass by as realistic, but on extra-time it does not. Just played a CL final with Barça against PSG. It was a marvellous game (1-1), both teams playing conservative, keeping the ball, not too much pressure on the opposite half of the field. But both teams were absolutely knackered. I barely spammed the sprint button. It wasn't a high intensity match. Extra-time was dreadful, both teams couldn't do nothing. Just too tired. The break between the end of the match and the beginning of the Extra-time barely made an impact on the stamina bar.

Does anyone else find it a problem how teams, be they big or small, often keep possession in their half even when they're down by 1 goal?

It just seems really unrealistic when I'm playing with Sporting Lisbon against Real Madrid and I'm 1-0 up and they're just happy to keep possession until time just runs out when they should be trying to win at all costs.

I've had this happen quite often, where the AI could do with a goal but just keeps kicking it around aimlessly. It was amusing at first and quite impressive teamwork, but is now quite annoying. Seems like this, unlike the broken foul system, could be fixed with a patch, maybe.

You can. If you win a "normal" agent whose specialty is LB, you can use them (along with two others) to get what you're after. However, the chances of getting a star are much reduced, in order to stop people getting a star squad too quickly I imagine.

I love the mode. They're not aiming for realism, they're aiming for something where nobody has a team of total superstars within weeks. Anything that stops that happening is worth doing, in my opinion.

I even love the way they're doing the microtransactions - they're horribly overpriced and only buy you a CHANCE of getting a good player.

I would definitely PREFER realism - an online manager mode - but MLO (from what I can remember, admittedly it was a while ago that I played it) led to the same kind of situation as Ultimate Team.

They should really have included MLO in the game together with Myclub. I mean, whats the purpose of building a team, if you can´t have your favorit player. I don´t really know how people got superstars in the MLO, but it took me ages to get a decent player in MLO and the best player i got was decent players like PEdro, alexis and Higuain. Right now i Have Ozil, Thiago Silva and Luiz Suarez after a week, and i have meet people with ronaldo, ribery and lewandowski already. The randomness won´t stop people from building a superstar team, it´s actually easier in this game and with micro transaction, the rich kids ig going to get all the best players. I´m certain next week i will meet tons of teams with superstar players.

Offside trap is in the game. It's risky, but quite effective against the Ai, when you know they going to pass.

Just double tap forward on d-pad (left or right depending on the side of the field you are).

I know it's in and it's been so for a while, but that's not what I'm talking about. What we have now is a manual trigger. What I actually meant is an ability that certain defensive leaders had. And it was really effective back then.

They should really have included MLO in the game together with Myclub. I mean, whats the purpose of building a team, if you can´t have your favorit player. I don´t really know how people got superstars in the MLO, but it took me ages to get a decent player in MLO and the best player i got was decent players like PEdro, alexis and Higuain. Right now i Have Ozil, Thiago Silva and Luiz Suarez after a week, and i have meet people with ronaldo, ribery and lewandowski already. The randomness won´t stop people from building a superstar team, it´s actually easier in this game and with micro transaction, the rich kids ig going to get all the best players. I´m certain next week i will meet tons of teams with superstar players.

Man, it doesn´t matter if a team have tons of superstars, you face only teams of your level if you mark it at matchmaking. So if your team is level 3, with 2 or 3 superstars, you will face only level 3 teams online. For me MyClub is great and is balanced. And randomness is a key factor for the fun in this mode, IMO.

I've had this happen quite often, where the AI could do with a goal but just keeps kicking it around aimlessly. It was amusing at first and quite impressive teamwork, but is now quite annoying. Seems like this, unlike the broken foul system, could be fixed with a patch, maybe.

It is especially annoying when roles are reversed, say I'm Real Madrid and the opposition is SD Eibar, I score a goal and they just keep possession for the rest of the game.

Stops me from getting the ball and subsequently scoring more goals.

It's a bit unrealistic how these smaller teams are so well composed against titans like Real Madrid or Barcelona.

They might have megastar teams BUT the biggest key in this mode is team spirit, which I believe if u have a bunch of average players with very high team spirit you will be competitive, I'm loving this mode a lot more than MLO.

Has anyone noticed team individuality? Played a game vs Stoke and they were passing around it like Barca and didnt sling any crosses in the box?

It is especially annoying when roles are reversed, say I'm Real Madrid and the opposition is SD Eibar, I score a goal and they just keep possession for the rest of the game.

Stops me from getting the ball and subsequently scoring more goals.

It's a bit unrealistic how these smaller teams are so well composed against titans like Real Madrid or Barcelona.

I just cut off all there passing channels and force them into making a move...this game gives you so much control off the ball..don't try and press the ball just gradually cut off there routes of supply push them back and square until there forced to hit long or you can easily dispossess.

People wanted the opposition to play the ball about and not just go forward, but I think they have taken it too far

Teams set to 'possession' can be very boring to play against and create very unrealistic games.

Most of my goals against these teams rely on my closing them down at the back, pinching the ball and scoring a rubbish goal. In closing them down your team ends up with no stamina as well. If you don't close them down they might have the ball for 10 minutes of the game

Back
Top Bottom