PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

You cant seem to remove the control display during replays on xbox one.
Why is 720 p only available on xbox one ? Will 1080 be in a patch? I cant for the life of me understand why its not 1080 looks crap on my 42 inch tv

Defensive awareness need some work, especially in counter-attacks. Players don't seem to know what to do, or when they are in a good position they failed to compensate their colleagues. There's a bit of a lack of "help defence" (basketball term). Also defenders stay too fixed to their zone, don't recognizing gaps among the defensive line. At some point every zone defence becomes man defence.

Did you try the 'teammate pressure' button? I was under the impression that this sends an AI-controlled player on your team to pressure the ball-carrier. It seems like this is what you needed.

Did you try the 'teammate pressure' button? I was under the impression that this sends an AI-controlled player on your team to pressure the ball-carrier. It seems like this is what you needed.

In that case no. There was no one around the ball carrier. No point. But I use it much more than I did in previous years.

Anyone with cant connect issues log of your Internet start the game up go to Internet settings in pes and take of the internet on start up off. Then all you have to do when playing the game is to press triangle to log on

The lack of fouls is clearly resulting of the bad collision detection system. Basically, you are only awarded fouls when the CPU do one of the "press x" animations - sticking their foot, etc. Any contact using only the left stick animation – putting yourself in front of the striker, etc - is generally not awarded.

This was there last year also, even more flagrant. At this point I'm fearing that it may be a legacy issue of the fox engine. Hope not. Hope that Konami could find a solution, preferable this year, but if not at least on the long run.

You cant seem to remove the control display during replays on xbox one.
Why is 720 p only available on xbox one ? Will 1080 be in a patch? I cant for the life of me understand why its not 1080 looks crap on my 42 inch tv

I tried it on the demo the other night. There's an option on screen to hide the replay. I think it's the old Start button. The little button to the right of the Xbox button.

The lack of fouls is clearly resulting of the bad collision detection system. Basically, you are only awarded fouls when the CPU do one of the "press x" animations - sticking their foot, etc. Any contact using only the left stick animation – putting yourself in front of the striker, etc - is generally not awarded.

This was there last year also, even more flagrant. At this point I'm fearing that it may be a legacy issue of the fox engine. Hope not. Hope that Konami could find a solution, preferable this year, but if not at least on the long run.
The final patch last year had a good balance of fouls

For those of you not seeing Gotze in my club, you still have to sign him. He's available in the top agent section, doesn't cost anything.

I've never had PES on the console before, if I start editing team names and kits will I lose those changes when Konami releases a data update?

Guys any one got any news on the psn pre order download extras 3 players 20,000 and 10,000 for playing the demo???? I don't have any of them!!!

There are many things that they've got right (fluid formations!), but this game has the same issues that have persisted for half a decade. Why is defending so clumsy? The collision model is still rubbish and shitty 3rd rate players become Zidane at the flip of a hat. I am on the PC version so the PS4 master race may not share my experience.

@ EASYPEASY! or the other person who wanted to know about injuries.

I just had Memphis Depay ruled out for 4 Weeks after a nasty tackle from a Fiorentina player. So injuries do happen, i think there aren't enough aggressive fouls to show them.

There are many things that they've got right (fluid formations!), but this game has the same issues that have persisted for half a decade. Why is defending so clumsy? The collision model is still rubbish and shitty 3rd rate players become Zidane at the flip of a hat. I am on the PC version so the PS4 master race may not share my experience.

Have a look at the input lag thread in the pc section, if your finding defending clumsy its most likely input lag, which can be sorted.

Somebody moaning about keepers being able to throw the ball to the half way line? I can even do that so it's not hard or strange to see a goalkeeper do it. It's not unrealistic. What an odd comment.

I don't have the game as I thought the demo was pants but don't see what the issue is with the above.

Superstar and manual is the way forward. Very difficult but so rewarding. And I know when im 100% out of Fifa mode and get used to the PES controls I'll get better.

My main dilemma is do I use Blimp cam and make keeping possession a little easier, or default cam and give me a better view for taking players on and finishing.

The game definitely favours a quick passing game where nobody knocks into you. The only thing about that is that sometimes you rush your pass because you anticipate an oncoming barge and by the time you've held your finger on the 'X' button to get enough purchase on your pass to find your teammate, somebody knocks into you and you find yourself having a game of bumper cars with about 5 or 6 people. It's annoying when that happens to your defender, allowing a striker to run through unchallenged.

The other thing that works is a long ball game. I just find the controls aren't responsive enough to carry out a passing game and for some reason my players just don't challenge well (even when I double up the closing down) and allow players to run past them or get bumped off the ball too easily. I'll need to master this somehow.

here's something quite annoying that i found.

in game you press up or down on the d-pad to change your formation (say to defensive or custom). the ball goes out of play and it changes, when you then go to the game plan to tweak your line-up it only shows for your starting formation (offensive) so you can't actually change who plays in what position without having to go across the game plan menu and remembering who plays where in the other formation!

Loving this. It's proper old-school PES.

If they fix the fouling (i.e punish you for the off the ball, late challenges you can currently get away with, make the opposition a little bit more aggressive (I had two penalties in one game last night so it's not totally fked) and sort the ref out from missing clear fouls on you and giving bookings for nearly every foul) then I'll be happy.

Oh and update the EDIT mode so you can add sponsors to kits.

Somebody moaning about keepers being able to throw the ball to the half way line? I can even do that so it's not hard or strange to see a goalkeeper do it. It's not unrealistic. What an odd comment.

I don't have the game as I thought the demo was pants but don't see what the issue is with the above.

I can throw the ball further than the half way line myself and I'm not a keeper. Peter Schmeichel could also throw the ball the full length of the pitch.

The bottom line is people just like to moan and talk shite!

Can anyone help me with something. How do you get more coins on MyClub? What do you need to do? I dont want to buy coins by the way. I that idea and it should be left to money grabbing EA to do. That idea is going to ruin the mode altogether.

Also when signing a player through the agents you acquire after each match is it better to build a few up and have them searching together? Do you then have a better chance of signing a better player?

Cheers

Just playing with random teams at mo.
I was City and beat Arsenal 4-1 - One thing id like changed is that Arsenals goal was a consolation in 80th min. Id like the player who scored to go and get the ball, not celebrating like he had scored a winning goal.

Just playing with random teams at mo.
I was City and beat Arsenal 4-1 - One thing id like changed is that Arsenals goal was a consolation in 80th min. Id like the player who scored to go and get the ball, not celebrating like he had scored a winning goal.

Maybe if it wasn't a friendly then there would be some context added?

Actually, no, just remembered Bony scoring against me in League Mode on 80 mins when I was winning 4-0 and he was acting just like you said....:COAT:

How do you get players around you to make forward runs when you have possession of the ball?

Really liking Pro Evo this year not played it since Henry was on the front all those years ago!

Guys any one got any news on the psn pre order download extras 3 players 20,000 and 10,000 for playing the demo???? I don't have any of them!!!

I got all my pre-order bonus yesterday. Got Sergio Ramos, Ibra and Goetz, plus a lot of money!

Loving the game on superstar -1, 15 minutes. Playing ML with Betis and games has been fantastic! Now we just need more stadiums and a better edit for next year.

Back
Top Bottom