PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Now I know why it takes Konami a month and a half to release winter transfers dlc every year. They are to busy making every fucking J-league face. For real, every player on Japanese teams on AFC has a real face, even 18 y/o, 50 rating Hiroshi fuck-who. Not even Barça or Real have everyone with a real face (Rafinha, for example is missing one).
Talk about a homer pick.

I don't understand the deal with the Brazilian League. If the League is licensed, why do some of the teams have fake player names?

Or is it not fully licensed?

Edit: The full league isn't licensed, just the clubs but wouldn't that have the real players like Man United.

Last edited:
I don't understand the deal with the Brazilian League. If the League is licensed, why do some of the teams have fake player names?

Or is it not fully licensed?

Edit: The full league isn't licensed, just the clubs but wouldn't that have the real players like Man United.

Since in Brazil we don't have a players association, konami has to negotiate separately with every club and every p
layer...

They and EA are being sued for many players because in the past they dealt with the clubs only and putted the players without further negotiating

They got the clubs licenses, but not all the players

That's why fifa doesn't have brazilian clubs this year.

Since in Brazil we don't have a players association, konami has to negotiate separately with every club and every p
layer...

They and EA are being sued for many players because in the past they dealt with the clubs only and putted the players without further negotiating

They got the clubs licenses, but not all the players

That's why fifa doesn't have brazilian clubs this year.

That's really annoying. Personally I can deal with the fake team names and fake kits/emblems but the fake player names in the club and national teams is immersion destroying for me. Wish there was an easy way for Konami to sort that out.

Is online working for you guys? I can`t join any game.

I tried to play with my brother online. He has the Disk Version, I have the PSN Download Version.

As it seems, I can only play with People who have the download Version!

Anyone else owning die DL Version having Trouble wih Disk Version Players of the same Region?

You haven't got the full game and it's already in your top 3 football games of all time? Dayum xD

But no, placebos aside... demo code = final code. With the same rare fouls/crosses and bad ref AI. If you enjoyed the demo, you will enjoy the full game.

I'm playing on xbox360 but for me retail is a more refined code compared to the demo. The default speed is slower, which is great, the ball rolls like a ball and not like a marble. And animations and responsiveness seem a bit improved.

Can someone help me?
I cant play myClub online couse I cant find other players...

Anyone an idea? Sometimes I cant even connect to the PES-Servers.

I feel that the general consensus is that the graphics are the biggest difference. Many seem to be rather going for the PS3 version because of the superior editing options.

Damn I'm liking this.

MyClub already has me addicted way more than ultimate team ever has.

I love the close control players have and that I don't have the same fear I get in fifa when 2 players get close. In fifa you get bumped into and the game gives the ball away. Here I can hold challenges off, turn my body and get a pass or shot off.

Love that long balls aren't homing missiles to forwards.
And that the game doesn't help you out... Like if you press shoot too early on a cross you jump too early, or how you have to intercept a pass by pressing the button, not just running along side and the game does it.
It just feels so much more free and satisfying.

Loving it.

My only niggle ay the moment is I spent ages making van gaal only to find he isn't on the sidelines in exhibition. I'm guessing he's not there in any other modes either.

Last edited:
Nope, not placebo. Retail is better.

And this is coming from you who's said grass length and dry/wet conditions don't have any effect.

So sure I'll take your word on it ;)

Re keepers, I've also read quite a few posts saying they don't rush out and stick to their goal-line. I don't have that issue at all. Every time I've pressed :triangle: they've rushed out like's they're supposed to. I swear not once did they ignore by button press. And they rush out pretty quick. I had that issue on 2014 though where keepers would hardly move or move really slow which pissed me off. This is much better now and works really good.

Well, take my word like I take yours.
The grass conditions is a gimmick, a artificial speed change. Doesn't affect ball physics in any way.

The keepers are indeed better but they run like magnets at the ball, being sometimes caught with a empty net because they can't adjust their trajectory in case a striker is in a better position.

I feel that the general consensus is that the graphics are the biggest difference. Many seem to be rather going for the PS3 version because of the superior editing options.

Don't know if they are gonna give the last gen versions patch support. The current code has potential to be consistent after a few patches. So if I were you I would go for the PS4 version.

Well, take my word like I take yours.
The grass conditions is a gimmick, a artificial speed change. Doesn't affect ball physics in any way.

The keepers are indeed better but they run like magnets at the ball, being sometimes caught with a empty net because they can't adjust their trajectory in case a striker is in a better position.

Of course they rush out if you press triangle. Poblem is, that the AI do not rush out. It kills the feeling of scoring against CPU even kn topplayer.

In addution to that they are diving in slow motion with delayed reaction in case of low range shots.

One other niggle on ps4 is i get a few pauses as the screen moves from say a goal kick to the halfway line. Its as if its loading something.

I'm on default camera if that makes any difference.
Does anyone else get it?

Just been watching this vid on youtube on HD settings

YouTube - PES 2015 Gameplay: Manchester United vs. Real Madrid [PS4 - Final Code] - 60fps with Google Chrome

Does the game play this smooth on PS4!? The demo was no where near as fluid as this for me

Hard to compare the fluidity of the final version and that video, but I can tell you that the final PS4 version plays a bit smoother than the demo. It's still not as fluid as PES 5 or 6 though, in my opinion.

Last edited:
This is by far the most methodical and tactical PES ever created. I just beat an opponent 2-1 on Super Star difficulty by absorbing the pressure and punish them on the break.

So far me and the CPU rarely goes over 10 shots per 13 minutes match, unless it is super team such as Real Madrid, Chelsea or Bayern Munich.

This year I feel pes is gonna sell alot. Nearly everyone I kno have either traded fifa for pes or brought pes from amazon on the cheap. There also seems to be a world wide trend of ppl buying it this after the demo. Gues what their fav mode is? Yep MyClub! I aint even gonna lie, my club is much much better than what I thought. Yes I do come across alot of Riberys and zlatans. But if u tame them u can win and boy is it amazing playing against someone who knows how to play this and not doing over head thru ball spams and spriting like a maniac. This is magical. This should be a platform konamI should use to build on the next instalments of pes. Unlike pes 2008, this pes has a sense of porpuse and direction. Credit to pes team for pulling this master piece out. Yes it lacks depth in other modes or dont have as many online modes as I would like, but all that can be upgraded come pes 16,17 etc. King is back!! Move over pretender!

Last edited:
Does anyone have any tips to defend against the annoying CPU tactic of going wide, cutting inside into the box to do a short pass and shot on the turn. Its basically a goal every time :(

Does anyone have any tips to defend against the annoying CPU tactic of going wide, cutting inside into the box to do a short pass and shot on the turn. Its basically a goal every time :(

Stay on your ground, try to block the path of the ball or the run more than directly closing down the opponent.

Damn I'm liking this.

MyClub already has me addicted way more than ultimate team ever has.

How so? I've barely started the mode besides the initial match and getting a couple of players so not sure what I'm getting into yet and how it differs to FUT.

How so? I've barely started the mode besides the initial match and getting a couple of players so not sure what I'm getting into yet and how it differs to FUT.

Er..

Well my reason for enjoying it more.

If a players contract expires he remains in your squad, he just can't play until you pay to renew it.

Team chemistry improves the more your team play together.

I like that you need a good manager and if you get players higher than his rating then his effect on the team is diminished.

I felt on fifa it didn't matter who I used, they all felt samey.
Here I got some left back named albalba or something like that and he's the star of my team, a huge noticeable upgrade on the 58 rated before him.

Last edited:
Anyone to who wants some pitch variation during master league rather than the blinding sun shine just change pitch to wet; grass much more realistic.

Back
Top Bottom