PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Now I know why it takes Konami a month and a half to release winter transfers dlc every year. They are to busy making every fucking J-league face. For real, every player on Japanese teams on AFC has a real face, even 18 y/o, 50 rating Hiroshi fuck-who. Not even Barça or Real have everyone with a real face (Rafinha, for example is missing one).
Talk about a homer pick.

Can you not change formation in MyClub? Its doing my head in.

I selected a manager at the start and the formation is 4-2-3-1

When Im getting beat I cant even change the formation to give me more of a chance of scoring.

HELP!

Can you not change formation in MyClub? Its doing my head in.

I selected a manager at the start and the formation is 4-2-3-1

When Im getting beat I cant even change the formation to give me more of a chance of scoring.

HELP!

No, it depends on the coach only. You can only edit positions on field, but not player roles and tactis.

I dont like the stats this year, some of them are ridiculous. Lukaku has 80 for ball control! I mean there are some really highly technical players at Barca and Barca B and in other leagues who barely get at 75 yet this guy who has the very worst first touch and technique i have seen in the last 5 years for a premiership level striker gets 80? Seriously? I thought this was a simulation. If they actually watched Lukaku it should rightly be somewhere between 65-70

He also has 80 ball control in fifa too, so surely more plp thinks he does have quite good ball control... but yeh i agree with u, he should have 70-75 imo.

This is game is so marvellous, so old school feeling (In a good way)…I just want to keep playing!!! I've found myself smirking more than once at what I'm seeing like.. "Hey, that is football".

Yesterday I played versus Chelsea and it was a hell of a closed game. There was no space for dribbling and I had to pass the ball very quickly to avoid losing it; today I played vs Manchester United and the game was full open, with tons of space for long runs. Later, I played against one of my classic teams and the game was very, very vintage, with a lot of long balls and aerial duels.

It's not perfect, sometimes I miss things… but beautiful, this is the beautiful game!!

I cant play myClub online. Cant find anyone to play against.
It keeps on searching and searching. Like, for ever!
I need to restart the game, so I can get into the menu again.

Anyone an idea?

You got it then lami Nice one, catch you later for a few games.

I play on professional now and -1 speed. Also assisted passing 1 bar and basic manual gives me a fighting chance

I want to switch to manual shooting as well but only when I've got to grips with this game. I've only won 1 game in 12 :P Not sure I'd switch to Professional yet though. Top Player is providing a good enough challenge for me with -1 speed.

I'll need to find a way to tone down that CPU through ball. My CBs are leaving huge gaps between them. I'll try Marking see if that helps.

Re stats, I think I saw Kenwyne Jones have ridiculous special abilities. I don't know who's done them but needs to be toned down massively.

I want to switch to manual shooting as well but only when I've got to grips with this game. I've only won 1 game in 12 :P Not sure I'd switch to Professional yet though. Top Player is providing a good enough challenge for me with -1 speed.

I'll need to find a way to tone down that CPU through ball. My CBs are leaving huge gaps between them. I'll try Marking see if that helps.

Re stats, I think I saw Kenwyne Jones have ridiculous special abilities. I don't know who's done them but needs to be toned down massively.

Why would you switch to professional from top player - am I missing something or isn't top player the harder difficulty?

Superstar is superb. Each game a challenge.

Whats everyones thoughts on the game speed? Not changed it yet.

Yea, Superstar is where it's at for me too. I get my arse handed to me pretty regularly, but what you gonna do. The football at that level is good stuff. I vacillate between the default game speed and +1. Both feel good, but +1 feels more like the good old PES games to me. Will eventually settle on one or t'other.

Do you notice any difference btw Demo and the full game. Some people find Demo better ? Tell me this is not true where Konami once again fucked it up with full release.

I for one like the full game much more than the demo. Not that the demo was bad but for me this feels like a more refined, finished product.

Why would you switch to professional from top player - am I missing something or isn't top player the harder difficulty?

No no I meant I wouldn't because it's providing a good balanced challenge, well so far. If I find I'm still doing badly I might lower it to Professional.

Do you notice any difference btw Demo and the full game. Some people find Demo better ? Tell me this is not true where Konami once again fucked it up with full release.

Yes retail is better for me. At least ball physics seem improved.

Like some others though I'd like to see the refs improved. I've done a straight red-worthy tackle from behind, and was intentional, ref continued play, which is normal, but nothing given to me later. I've also been body-checked a few times with no fouls given too. Clear fouls.

You haven't got the full game and it's already in your top 3 football games of all time? Dayum xD

But no, placebos aside... demo code = final code. With the same rare fouls/crosses and bad ref AI. If you enjoyed the demo, you will enjoy the full game.

Just had a fantastic champions league match that was only slightly spoiled by man city choosing to knock the ball around their defense and midfield in the final 15 minutes despite being a goal down. They gotta patch this cpu attacking AI.

You haven't got the full game and it's already in your top 3 football games of all time? Dayum xD

But no, placebos aside... demo code = final code. With the same rare fouls/crosses and bad ref AI. If you enjoyed the demo, you will enjoy the full game.

Nope, not placebo. Retail is better.

And this is coming from you who's said grass length and dry/wet conditions don't have any effect.

So sure I'll take your word on it ;)

Re keepers, I've also read quite a few posts saying they don't rush out and stick to their goal-line. I don't have that issue at all. Every time I've pressed :triangle: they've rushed out like's they're supposed to. I swear not once did they ignore by button press. And they rush out pretty quick. I had that issue on 2014 though where keepers would hardly move or move really slow which pissed me off. This is much better now and works really good.

Last edited:
Question

Is there a way to put our own songs in pes 2015 on PS4???
Turn off the music in-game (and commentary if desired). Get a USB pen drive. Make a folder on it called MUSIC. Drag all your hardcore club bangers into this folder and then plug your dancefloor-destroying pen drive into your PS4. Go to the USB Music Player application on the homescreen and erupt the aural volcano

This game is so fun, so addictive. That's what people wanted PES to be again, isn't it?

Balance between arcade and simulation.
Easy to learn, hard to master.

Just one thing regarding shots. They could be a BIT slower. Just a bit.

Turn off the music in-game (and commentary if desired). Get a USB pen drive. Make a folder on it called MUSIC. Drag all your hardcore club bangers into this folder and then plug your dancefloor-destroying pen drive into your PS4. Go to the USB Music Player application on the homescreen and erupt the aural volcano

Your post is awesome - fact. :APPLAUD:

Nope, not placebo. Retail is better.

And this is coming from you who's said grass length and dry/wet conditions don't have any effect.

So sure I'll take your word on it ;)

Re keepers, I've also read quite a few posts saying they don't rush out and stick to their goal-line. I don't have that issue at all. Every time I've pressed :triangle: they've rushed out like's they're supposed to. I swear not once did they ignore by button press. And they rush out pretty quick. I had that issue on 2014 though where keepers would hardly move or move really slow which pissed me off. This is much better now and works really good.

Yes it always confused me when people were unhappy about the default keeper rush frequency, because it's under the user's control. However I guessed they meant the opposition's keeper. If he never rushes, no amount of triangle action will change it. You'll just attempt a through ball. :D

Playing as Napoli, AMF Hamsik is always up alongside CF Higuain when out of possession. Then as Bilbao, I set up a 4-1-4-1 with a DMF behind LMF-CMF-CMF-RMF, and the game decided that my RMF should often go and defend up alongside the CF. I wanted five across midfield, but I end up back in a 4-4-2.
Update on this. I had a play with the Fluid Formation option, which enables you to set a different formation in and out of possession, and that allowed me to get the effect I wanted.

For example, I set Hamsik to become a CMF when defending and that made him drop into a 5-man midfield like you'd expect, leaving Higuain up there on his own.

I wonder if there's some ridiculous bug in the demo that's like: when Fluid Formation is Off, it doesn't know what to do and defaults to 4-4-2? But then when you turn it on, it does what you tell it. Who knows :BLINK:

Just played a few matches as Napoli against Juventus, still enjoying it more than I expected. Hope it continues.

One thing I'm doing at the moment is banning myself from the through ball button. Only using 0-bar pass and Manual pass in its place.

Update on this. I had a play with the Fluid Formation option, which enables you to set a different formation in and out of possession, and that allowed me to get the effect I wanted.

For example, I set Hamsik to become a CMF when defending and that made him drop into a 5-man midfield like you'd expect, leaving Higuain up there on his own.

I wonder if there's some ridiculous bug in the demo that's like: when Fluid Formation is Off, it doesn't know what to do and defaults to 4-4-2? But then when you turn it on, it does what you tell it. Who knows :BLINK:

Just played a few matches as Napoli against Juventus, still enjoying it more than I expected. Hope it continues.

One thing I'm doing at the moment is banning myself from the through ball button. Only using 0-bar pass and Manual pass in its place.

Question about the fluid formation setup and the different formations for kickoff, defense, and attack: when you guys alter your formations during a match, like say to move an additional man forward when you need a goal, do you only alter the relevant formation (in this case, the attacking one), or do you alter all three?

Back
Top Bottom