PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Hi All!

I own PC version I have question about PS4 version I'm willing to buy:

1. Can you play evening game or dusk game and have progressive lighting?
2. Is stadium editor available?
3. If someone has both games(PC/PS4) can shortly compare them?

Regards

so yesterday to carrefour to get a ps4 copy ,45 euro a good deal.
PS3 game for 42 euro,how i regret preordering it for ps3 from psn now.
stuck in preorderland,so frustrating.
anyway got the superior PS4 game in my hands,lets see what this gives.
first thing i remember is to wait to download patch and dlc,and make basecopy of players about to leave the game.
saw on an other site a list for thoose,and found one myself daniel van buyten (with real face) retired now.
after that i checked on the englisch league and see what could be done with the limited editing.
edited the first three teams,arsenal,aston villa and burnley.
put english league logo and player numbers on chest to make it less bare.
with the good home and away kits it looked okay,the playeruniform options are very good ,and checking some players it looks stunning how good the resemble the real deal,playermodels are great.
made the coaches as similar as possible,edited stadiums outlook and names.
did some research online to find the good rivals for the teams,a very good move from konami,also the option where you can choose the right city name to be a anounced ,it helps create a good athmosphere .
after each team was edited i tested them in a game.
when the edited teams came out on the field they looked great,okay its to bad about no png import and no in game emblem ,logo ,sponsor editor .
but even without it you can make it look decent.
another thing i like is you can choose game lenght times between 10 and 15 minutes,in fifa its 10 min (a little to short for me) and 15 minutes (to long gets boring).
in pes 2015 on ps4 this boring feeling never kicks in,even in defeat you can admire the cpu goals ,and blame only yourself for making wrong decisions.
how players move and how there strenghts shine in this game is stunning.
from first offline experience,best game ever !!!

Hi All!

I own PC version I have question about PS4 version I'm willing to buy:

1. Can you play evening game or dusk game and have progressive lighting?
2. Is stadium editor available?
3. If someone has both games(PC/PS4) can shortly compare them?

Regards

1. No

2. Same as pc version(only edit seat colors, net colors, etc)

3. Will leave to someone who has played more the pc version as i only played a couple of matches.

I think this is the best PES since the PS2 days on the pitch. However, it'd be even better if Konami could tweak the following through the patching process:

- Decrease the pass button delay.
- Slow down the depletion of stamina.
- More fouls by the CPU.
- The delayed yellow card "still" doesn't work properly.
- Add more stadia.

Last edited:
also lessen the effectivenes of some of the shooting. especially the sequence where a corner is cleared and goes straight onto the half/volley of an attacking player

also lessen the effectivenes of some of the shooting. especially the sequence where a corner is cleared and goes straight onto the half/volley of an attacking player

Yea, I noticed that also. Too often the keeper will punch the ball straight to a CPU player at the top of the box, for a volley, like you said.

I spent some time last night doing strips on the ps4.

Apart from the badge and the sponsor name on the front you can get them very close. You can also change the commentary name to most of the teams names as well.

I don't think it will take long to do the premier league, I did arsenal, Chelsea, newcastle, Everton and man city last night in a couple of hours including games to see the strips

I wouldn't miss out on the ps4 version because of the strips as it doesn't take much to do it yourself

The only thing they need to add is the ability to write text on the front so we can the sponsors names

If they sort that out and add the pitch texture from the Olympic and juventus stadiums to the stadium editor I would be very happy

Also, I know some teams play different, but against teams like man united you feel like the game has taken a step backward as you end up playing one end to the other and end up with a very high scoring game. I might reduce how these teams are set to attack so much

Last edited:
After a few days with Winning Eleven 2015, tried the PES 2015 today. When compared, PES is so easy. On WE, I play professional difficulty and win only third of the games and that too on tight margins. On PES, on professional difficulty, without breaking a sweat I was leaving Man City 3-0 at half time. Then I quit the match started on top player and still found it mostly manageable. While I might use PES for local multiplayer and online, for my single player experience, it's certainly going to be Winning Eleven 2015.

I think this is the best PES since the PS2 days on the pitch. However, it'd be even better if Konami could tweak the following through the patching process:

- More fouls by the CPU.
- Add more stadia.

Exactly
+ keepers reaction, not coming out to close down angles needs to be addressed, abd this could be quite a game.

I am wondering what is the best camera settings to play the game on. I think "blimp" makes this game enjoyable in every aspect but they need to add another option between blimp and wide.

for pes 12,pes 13 i allways reduced the gamespeed to -1 or -2,
for pes 2015 on ps4 the default gamespeed is perfect for me,its good to have the option.
was afraid for online games the speed would be faster,but luckely its like the default speed.
konami should not change gameplay and gamespeed now,and concentrate on bringing more generic stadiums(15000 to 30000 capacity),and a extended in game editor for emblems,logos,sponsors,or the option to import png or of in the game.

i read somewhere that a new cameraoption comes with december dlc,also some more
teams from euroleague,hoping for club bruges ,celtic glasgow,trabsonspor.

1. No

2. Same as pc version(only edit seat colors, net colors, etc)

3. Will leave to someone who has played more the pc version as i only played a couple of matches.

Thanks for reply I will then stay with PC version....what a shame they promised ligthing effects :-(

- More fouls by the CPU.
- Add more stadia.

More fouls is a must. The lack of physicality is a real downer in this game.

I'd also say they need to adjust the CPU AI a bit as it tends to retain possession without purpose far too much. I've lost count now of the times the CPU will pass the ball around its back four and in the middle of the pitch for no real apparent reason when it should be getting the ball forward, and too often I feel like I'm playing a training game of keep away rather than a real match.

After a few days with Winning Eleven 2015, tried the PES 2015 today. When compared, PES is so easy. On WE, I play professional difficulty and win only third of the games and that too on tight margins. On PES, on professional difficulty, without breaking a sweat I was leaving Man City 3-0 at half time. Then I quit the match started on top player and still found it mostly manageable. While I might use PES for local multiplayer and online, for my single player experience, it's certainly going to be Winning Eleven 2015.

Interesting. After playing FIFA, one thing that's very noticeable is how easy PES is. This is the first PES I've bought in 4 years and within an hour or two I had to jump up to the highest difficulty.

just had a friendly on superstar against juve , i was milan. 5 min halfs finished nil nil but...i drew 6 fouls from the ai with 2 sliding tackles and 3 bookings..all down to timing and reading the ais movement ..hold up the ball then turn when they are tight to you..or look at there momentum and shift the opposite way, they will leave a leg out

I've been playing the demo the last couple of days, quite enjoying it at first impressions.

Even on the default gamespeed it plays a slower and more thoughtful game of football than previously experienced. You have to think about each pass (playing 0-bar), try to shift the defender to open up a passing angle, and time the pass to match your teammate's separation from his marker. All very nice in that regard.

Long passes and crosses feel nice. Need to spend more time with the shooting to judge that. Goalkeepers this year have seemed fine so far to me, at first glance.

I'm playing 10 minute match length and not seeing many goals, a lot of low scoring games, which is absolutely fine, although I have a growing concern that the CPU is not ruthless enough. I'm playing on Superstar and enjoy the difficulty in general play, but I'm getting the impression that keeping a clean sheet is not that difficult. Not through great defending on my part, but because these elite players don't convert as many of their chances as I might expect.

The only other problem I have so far is with the tactics. It appears that whatever tactics you set, the AI always assumes you want at least two forwards when you're defending.

Playing as Napoli, AMF Hamsik is always up alongside CF Higuain when out of possession. Then as Bilbao, I set up a 4-1-4-1 with a DMF behind LMF-CMF-CMF-RMF, and the game decided that my RMF should often go and defend up alongside the CF. I wanted five across midfield, but I end up back in a 4-4-2.

'Mark Settings' also appears to be ignored, as far as I can tell.

Last edited:
just had a friendly on superstar against juve , i was milan. 5 min halfs finished nil nil but...i drew 6 fouls from the ai with 2 sliding tackles and 3 bookings..all down to timing and reading the ais movement ..hold up the ball then turn when they are tight to you..or look at there momentum and shift the opposite way, they will leave a leg out

I shouldn't have to adjust my playing style to see more fouls, that makes no sense. With the exception of playing for a foul in specific situations in the final third, footballers aren't thinking "I'm going to play differently so that I get fouled more."

I'm playing 10 minute match length and not seeing many goals, a lot of low scoring games, which is absolutely fine, although I have a growing concern that the CPU is not ruthless enough. I'm playing on Superstar and enjoy the difficulty in general play, but I'm getting the impression that keeping a clean sheet is not that difficult. Not through great defending on my part, but because these elite players don't convert as many of their chances as I might expect.

Aside from the lack of physicality, this is my biggest issue right now. I'm not very good at the game - I still regularly hit the buttons as if I'm playing FIFA! - but it's pretty easy. I see plenty of situations in which the CPU should be ripping me to shreds but it just doesn't. It's as if it's programmed to take it easy on me!

In many areas, some for the better and some not, it's almost as if this game has been programmed to be the antithesis of FIFA 15. In FIFA, the CPU AI can be brutally ruthless on the higher difficulties and plays with little interest in buildup play and retaining possession; in PES it's almost the opposite.

Last edited:
I shouldn't have to adjust my playing style to see more fouls, that makes no sense. With the exception of playing for a foul in specific situations in the final third, footballers aren't thinking "I'm going to play differently so that I get fouled more."
Had the same problem on the demo till I started slowing my game down. I agree though the AI needs to be more brash

Back
Top Bottom