PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

I've only had the game 1 hour bud, but some of the new things I've seen from the Demo is about 4 pages back.

I'd be here all day writing everything I love about this game. And I'd given up all hope after PES 14 tbh.

Hope you're keeping well MJ ;)

Yeah very good mate. It's good to see you back around these parts and enjoying the game (just had a sneaky read of your demo impressions). I echo your thoughts re R2 dribbling, it's sublime.

I just can't stop playing it. I was on for an hour or so last night, but I had that one more game itch and ended up playing for about three!. It's a shame it is near impossible to use an OF to sort out the teams/kits but ah well. Reminds me of previous releases where it took a weeks for a decent OF to be released and I just manually changed the names.

I know that I asked this question already,but no one answer me,is there any way to play 2vs2 with your friend on same console PS4 against another two players.Team play lobby dosnt work,you can play 2vs2 but not with a friend,only with another 3 online players is possible.
Please let me know

Yeah very good mate. It's good to see you back around these parts and enjoying the game (just had a sneaky read of your demo impressions). I echo your thoughts re R2 dribbling, it's sublime.

I just can't stop playing it. I was on for an hour or so last night, but I had that one more game itch and ended up playing for about three!. It's a shame it is near impossible to use an OF to sort out the teams/kits but ah well. Reminds me of previous releases where it took a weeks for a decent OF to be released and I just manually changed the names.

Amen to that, hence Im sticking with PS3.

Anyone use the R3 First Touch Option ? Really great and also has player specific unique moves.

This is a great move, using R2 and Square for a lofted short dink scoop pass, then the R3 First Touch chest turn.

YouTube - R3 First Touch Chest Turn

The second video highlights what I said about relevant directional subtle feints, perfectly.

YouTube - The Hamsik Feint Show

I don't see these things as a problem unless you play like a speed whore and a ping-pong pass spammer.

Less perceptive people don't see climate change as a problem, but it is. The button lag is well reported and is one of the reasons PES doesn't resonate quite as well as the old PS2 PES games. Whether you use the sprint button a lot or not, stamina depletes too quickly.

It doesn't really matter if you conserve the players energy or not, the bar still goes way down. Almost all my offensive players are dead tired after 60 minutes. It's bs. It's not realistic, some players never miss a match in real life, and yet in ML they have to rest every other game

This has always been a problem in PES though.

I played one game in league mode with Sunderland and this didn't happen to me. Only Adam Johnson went red after 80 minutes. The rest were still green until the 90th minute. I didn't run much. Mostly walking or jogging about.

Need to play the 2nd fixture to know how it goes.

Less perceptive people don't see climate change as a problem, but it is. The button lag is well reported and is one of the reasons PES doesn't resonate quite as well as the old PS2 PES games. Whether you use the sprint button a lot or not, stamina depletes too quickly.

You can't win though. If you force the player to respond immediately no matter the situation it's not realistic and animations must be cut short. The fact is that in real life things aren't immediate. So we must choose either realism or instant response with harsh animations/transitions.

so i have primary eu psn. trying to buy pes digital copy and pay with my bank of america credit/debit card. And i cant for some reason. what is this bullshit. i need eu pes 15. i will have we15 japan on tuesday but why cant i buy pes 15. digitally ?

You can't do that. You'll need to get on amazon or play-asia etc and buy yourself EU PSN code then use that.

Really pleased with the amount of effort they put into the presentation (except for the commentary).

I can see why it wouldn't be for everyone but it's definitely a good challenge. I would liken the stamina bar to F1 where it's a case of conserving tyres, people who are accustomed to having R1 planted for the entire game really need to adjust and use it sparingly.In my first match on MyClub I think something broke because that PES United team passed the ball amongst their defenders for 80 minutes, wasting the energy of my strikers, I thought they were trying to rope-a-dope me and they ended up with 84% possession :/

MyClub appears to be pretty well balanced in terms of effort/reward. I still question the matchmaking however, coming up against a team with Ronaldo, Van Persie, Neuer and Alves in my first online game whilst I have Reus and 10 players I've never heard of doesn't bode well for future (still won 2:0 though unf)

I have to admit it's night and day difference to how we started off on the last generation of consoles, this is a great platform to build on,

I know that I asked this question already,but no one answer me,is there any way to play 2vs2 with your friend on same console PS4 against another two players.Team play lobby dosnt work,you can play 2vs2 but not with a friend,only with another 3 online players is possible.
Please let me know

No, it seems you cannot.

Still prefer to have stamina relevance, and it's Form based with a sprinkling of stat related input. Better than zero stamina effect. Players get sluggish, and subs are very effective. Fresh legs and strength on the ball is very apparent in comparison.

And btw, players always showed depleted stamina at half time with 45 mins played. But they recharge and gain a second wind as the 2nd half commences. Pause the game and check. FAO Chris Davies.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is any help to any of you I've only scanned over the last couple of pages but..

This is for xbox one, with a digital download

But if like me you bought the US version of the game to get it early then realized you were stuck on US servers taking forever to get a game

Switch console region back to UK/wherever in europe, go to store, find PES, it will have a install button, you'll have to download it again, but at the end of it you will have both US and EU copys of PES in your my games/apps

Not sure if theres a similar way to do it on PS or anything but thought someone may find it useful, getting games way easier now

Not sure if this is any help to any of you I've only scanned over the last couple of pages but..

This is for xbox one, with a digital download

But if like me you bought the US version of the game to get it early then realized you were stuck on US servers taking forever to get a game

Switch console region back to UK/wherever in europe, go to store, find PES, it will have a install button, you'll have to download it again, but at the end of it you will have both US and EU copys of PES in your my games/apps

Not sure if theres a similar way to do it on PS or anything but thought someone may find it useful, getting games way easier now

Ah this should help @Tom :)

sorry to be repetitive, but i was expecting that today, with PES officially out in all the regions in the world, WHY ISNT SHARE PLAY WORKING?

I dont understand, is there any other game with this lock?

After taking a sabbatical since PES6 I must admit I'm pleasantly surprised after getting this yesterday, however the graphics on the XB1 are very poor, is there a possibility that Konami could patch the resolution as they are really back on track gameplay wise.

J bloody d lol

I did this very post about two weeks ago!! It's been time!!!

While I had downloaded the digital version of WE2015 (Jap) on my PS3, my PES2015 (BLES) has also arrived. This time I'm not gonna apply any option files. I'm gonna edit it all by myself as much as possible. I always believed that option files negatively impacted the gameplay of PES. So this time it's all organic editing from my side. Let's see how this goes.

Back
Top Bottom