PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

This is something I'm noticing more and more online. At half time all my players have 15% stamina left.

I was assuming it was because I hammer sprint though - the opposition never seems to have this problem?

That sounds good. Finally a realtime stamina system! Now the question is if the CPU is affected as well.

tbf only my SB's are struggling with stamina in the ML, about 7 games in, all other players are about what should be normal imo.

- The lag between the pressing the pass button and the pass.

this is a killer though..

R2 to jockey when you infront of a attacker else just run alongside and press x.

If you want to lunge double tap x

Slide tackles are last ditch attempts for me amd sometimes interceptions when I see where the AI is going.

I was expecting more complicated defending styles as in Fifa. Do you have any defending tips and suggestions for me. Fifa 15 has more defending button combinations than Pes2015 i think. Maybe i need time to get used to Pes 2015?

This reminds me. I think there are 2 significant issues with this game that need improving:

- Stamina depletes too quickly.

I don't see these things as a problem unless you play like a speed whore and a ping-pong pass spammer.

It's just basic pass and move. Receive ball into feet, shift it off, run inside, receive ball back, score. There's no invention or clever play.

I'm nervous to play this online now that the general public have got hold of it. That's how much I've been enjoying it online. If the majority of people are button-mashing morons who find glitches I'll be utterly heartbroken.

This reminds me. I think there are 2 significant issues with this game that need improving:

- Stamina depletes too quickly.
That lag you talk about was present in PES 2014 in passing and shooting. The game engine had to "play" the entire animation before doing the desired action.

That lag you talk about was present in PES 2014 in passing and shooting. The game engine had to "play" the entire animation before doing the desired action.
I believe the issue is the previous animation. The player doesn't stop hitting the ball until he's took what seems like a step too many.

I'm nervous to play this online now that the general public have got hold of it. That's how much I've been enjoying it online. If the majority of people are button-mashing morons who find glitches I'll be utterly heartbroken.

Online is fine for me. Play with friends/people who are closer to your location and its as good as offline. I have a good speed connection but I understand not everybody does so some games will have issues with responsiveness but that goes for both players, I would think.

But that's online gaming in this current era, it sucks but what can you do.

Really want the keepers sorted, the way they fall when trying to make a save is comical, why aren't they springing to save it? Also they need to try save with one arm rather that superman diving, kills the feeling of scoring a goal, as does when they just stand on their line when my player is in the box, they are just not aggressive enough, I don't mind the fact they are not saving shots it just looks like they are not doing anything realistic to stop me scoring.

Apart from that the game is awesome, I hope they can sort these damn keepers out though, never were a problem on the PS2

What way does this signing players work in MyClub?

I know how to do it but whats the craic with the different colour balls spinning round? Most seem to be white but there are also gold and black balls. If you be lucky to land on a black or gold ball do you end up with a better player?

What way does this signing players work in MyClub?

I know how to do it but whats the craic with the different colour balls spinning round? Most seem to be white but there are also gold and black balls. If you be lucky to land on a black or gold ball do you end up with a better player?
White = Rubbish
Silver = Good
Gold = Great
Black = Super

I THINK that equates to:

60-75
75-80
80-85
85+

Because you can't see the colour ball that's on the screen at the time you press the button (by which I mean it takes so long from your button press to the "conveyor belt" stopping you can't see the ball that it will stop at), there is no skill in pressing the button. It's entirely random so there's no skill in "timing it right" or whatever.

I was expecting more complicated defending styles as in Fifa. Do you have any defending tips and suggestions for me. Fifa 15 has more defending button combinations than Pes2015 i think. Maybe i need time to get used to Pes 2015?

There's also pressuring with your teammate - while you're jockeying (R2) or shadowing (X) with your player, hold shoot button to call-up nearest teammate to harass ball carrier. Be careful though - if you hold it too long, secondary player goes straight for the ball - watch out for fouls/penalties/cards.

There used to be triple-pressure option in 2014 too. Check ingame command list, it may still be available.

Last edited:
I've been playing WE2015 (PS3) non-stop for a couple of days now. Haven't slept much. This game is simply incredible. Exactly the kind of game I have been waiting for.

I play in professional difficulty and one bar passing and semi assisted cursor. I have NOT played as or against these teams - Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Barcelona, PSG, Man Utd, Juventus etc. I've been playing as Chelsea (my team), Everton, West Ham, Newcastle, West Brom, Valencia, Villareal, Roma, Napoli, Boca, River, Schalke, Southampton, Marseille, Norwich, Japan, Colombia, Chile etc.

The game is incredibly addictive. I just can't let go. Every team plays differently. You'll realise this only when you play a varied set of teams as I have. The game is not skewed in favour or against any particular football style. So it's upto you what you play but you make your choices based on the players you have.

Yes, the fatigue catches up but not as bad it's made out to be. Beyond 70th min, the acceleration takes a hit and hence the bursts become harder. But I have created and scored with players who are running on zero energy too. Subs when made right make a big difference. That's how it should be.

I have lost most of the games but honestly I can't say I have seen any instances of scripting in AI's goals or wins. Will play, review and report more later.

There's also pressuring with your teammate - while you're jockeying (R2) or shadowing (X) with your player, hold shoot button to call-up nearest teammate to harass ball carrier.

There used to be triple-pressure option in 2014 too. Check ingame command list, it may still be available.

Thnks Zlac.

White = Rubbish
Silver = Good
Gold = Great
Black = Super

I THINK that equates to:

60-75
75-80
80-85
85+

Because you can't see the colour ball that's on the screen at the time you press the button (by which I mean it takes so long from your button press to the "conveyor belt" stopping you can't see the ball that it will stop at), there is no skill in pressing the button. It's entirely random so there's no skill in "timing it right" or whatever.

Ah right. Cheers mate. I got Gareth Bale in one my first ones lol

Really want the keepers sorted, the way they fall when trying to make a save is comical, why aren't they springing to save it? Also they need to try save with one arm rather that superman diving, kills the feeling of scoring a goal, as does when they just stand on their line when my player is in the box, they are just not aggressive enough, I don't mind the fact they are not saving shots it just looks like they are not doing anything realistic to stop me scoring.

Apart from that the game is awesome, I hope they can sort these damn keepers out though, never were a problem on the PS2

My thoughts exactly, kinda defeats the point of a football game to have keepers like there are at the moment, that dive animation and the way they seem to do everything save related in slow motion is killing me, it's like the diving animations need to be speed up compared to whats going on in the other football game, it's not acceptable. I could live with them not being to great if at least they looked the part.

does anyone know if there is a recognized problem with online play on the PS4? i have only managed to be play one game online using the "matchmaker" all the other times in both myclub and divisions it just hangs and repeatedly trys to connect and find an oppo. could this be a port issue? i am on virgin media

I'm kinda baffled I'm not able to play peeps here in Europe/Germany only because I bought the US version digitally via PSN. It's so fucking stupid, I'm actually in a loss for words.

I'm kinda baffled I'm not able to play peeps here in Europe/Germany only because I bought the US version digitally via PSN. It's so fucking stupid, I'm actually in a loss for words.

If i were you i would ban konami from evoweb because of it. :SMUG:

Back
Top Bottom