PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Nah, just the default.

My qualms aren't with the passing (altho I notice it still moves around like a hockey puck), it's the general feeling with the ball at my feet.

There's just no fluidity to the game. I want to jink my body one way, then dart the other. The players should be on their toes, ready to move one way or the other. I'm not on about speed, the pace is fine, but a lack of spontaneity to take the opponent by surprise.

It's been like that since PES 14 and I don't know what they're trying to achieve. Just feels aimless. Even the AI is atrocious, after I went 1-0 up the CPU decided to passing around the backline for the remainder of the half. No logic to it, just a basic implementation of a passing style in an effort to inflate the possesion stat.

Perhaps the game is worth something online. It wouldn't let me on it earlier in the day, so will try again tomorrow and see if I can get something out of it.

If you wanna jinx players, you need to use the right analogue stick and time it, takes a bit of practice, hit the training arena and mess with that also the beauty of this game is not everyone has the agility to jinx past players, I understand where your coming from tho, I play fifa as well and it's a lot easier to pull it of in that game with most players. If you have the patience give it a chance, it has the old skool feeling PES where it all clicks later on the more you spend time on it. Good luck

who said there are no cpu crosses?

just playing Germany vs Russia, the Russian team is do nothing but crosses all the time to get a header in from counters(yes Russia is the cpu)

What pes 2015 does really well is recreate the chessmatch tactical and passing game element, its about tactics more than ever, even a little more than my beloved pes 2013 and 2011. You have to create your ideology in how you will play.

Agree with that assessment. The tactical depth is superb, the seperation between attacking and defensive phases of play is a really nice touch.

I'll give it a go tomorrow, hopefully the pace makes for a decent online game.

It's just a shame as dribbling is the aspect PES nailed back in the day. People on here always waxed lyrically about inertia/momentum, but I don't see any of that this year.

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1

Can someone please tell me if there is a option to play 2vs2 online match.
I can't belive that they removed this option.

Beautiful gameplay this year, period! People will always have different opinions. Even back when pes4-5 was out, people found something to not like about the game but we all know those were the golden times. Today, old school pes players are coming back and playing the game again. That should say a lot. I have heard "the king is back" line millions of times over the past 2-3 years, and I don't blame anyone as all of us wanted a good game but it just wasn't there. This year though, it is truly back. To me, it's like the modern version of we9le. Attack-defense concept is pretty much balanced and that is the key element to have a good football game. I, for one, am playing it whenever I find a chance and having a blast. Hope people who don't feel like this, will give the game sometime and get used to it. I'm sure your opinion will change in time...

All I can say is, Great job Konami! Well done.

It's in the team lobby.
But it's not like it was before,I can't play anymore with my roommate against another two online players.there is no more even friendly online 2vs2 games..Team lobby it's not a same,you have to make a room and wait for another players to come in and play,no more regular 2vs2 ranked games

But it's not like it was before,I can't play anymore with my roommate against another two online players.there is no more even friendly online 2vs2 games..Team lobby it's not a same,you have to make a room and wait for another players to come in and play,no more regular 2vs2 ranked games
It was like that last year as well.

I never played before in lobby,I always played just regular ranked quick match.I tried with team lobby to set up a room but I couldn't add another player,so since I got a game I still didn't play one game.I was so excited and I bought also PS4 but I hate this situation now

Who the fuck is this clown

I dunno but hes been like that for a while now. Because he defends the game he gets no warning from the mods. If I were a mod I would have banned his ass long time ago for continuously undermining other users opinions. Lami you need to take action here buddy.

Last edited:
Acer, successfully added on ignore list. Enjoy your stay there. Do the same and easily skip what I post. Problem solved.

You've got to chill on slamming your opinion down people's throats sometimes though.

Whether you like or dislike the game there are no exceptions to treating everyone the same. Respect must be kept at all times.

So because I defend the game and don't see eye to eye with everyone here I should be banned. Lol. Acer - successfully added to my ignore list. Enjoy your permanent ignore. Do the same and easily avoid my replies and posts.

What a shame. Im gutted.

Morning people,

Is PES any good this year?
I personally am starting to get really tired of FIFA, as it is a counter attacking fest - full of kiddies playing on AUTO, and only needing to use two buttons to win consistently..

I know PES doesn't have any licenses but is there downloadable option files like there used to be, for PS4.

Really tempted to try PES again this year as only £25 from Argos with O2 Priority Moments.

I would like constructive information - rather than FIFA sucks balls and PES rules.

Unfortunately it doesn't give me the satisfaction I expected.
For me it doesn't even seems to be a HD PES5. It lacks the consistency.
There are some brilliant ideas, but it's not coming together somehow.

I'm afraid, that this place will be full of frustration soon :/

I think this game still carries the bad things from it's not so glorious last 7 days.

- stamina system (tried accumulated fatigue in league mode, WTF, the player starts with their depleted stamina the game, after 5-6 games in the season, Messi starts with 20% off, he is unusable with 0 stamina left after 60 min.. without sprinting, pressing a lot)

- no fouls from CPU
- no slide tackles from CPU
- no crossing from CPU

- bad referees

- keepers not coming out enough to cover space in inside the box situations

- bad collision physics

- lack of stadia, licences

- crap commentary

Every year the same frustration, I hate it, I really hate it and I want to like it, but I had to switch off after forced 3-4 hours..

Some obvious things haven't been fixed for years:
- league mode WTF - 2 games home in a row, 2 games away (tried only in Spanish league) - ok, at least there is league mode

-every fucking dive is a yellow card, it should be implemented as it happens in real life, when there is sign of contact, no free kick should be awarded, and game should flow without card, only in very obvious situations should be awarded with yellow card

- before every throw ins, corners all players from both teams are always claiming like crazy, that it wasn't them who touched the ball last, even if there is no one inside 20 m distance. "helps" immersion.

and the list could go on and on and on..

where is coin toss? every fucking game starts with this, it's part of the game. Shouldn't be a big deal to mo-cap 3 scenes for it..

where are some generic small stadia to play in on Master Leage, 2nd divisions, etc.

Thank you for this useful information. Posts like this help me understand what the full game is really like from the standpoint of someone who is not a blind fan boy.

So just out or curiosity what is your plan moving forward ? I assume your done with the game...you won't play it no more...?

I would say that I don't understand why you have not yet been banned, but of course, I know the reason.

I hope u do cos im sick of reading his abusive messages towards everyone who have the slightest criticism against the game. Its super lame and annoying

Morning people,

I personally am starting to get really tired of FIFA, as it is a counter attacking fest - full of kiddies playing on AUTO, and only needing to use two buttons to win consistently..

Did you manage to win with two buttons or were you pwned by people using two buttons? :CONFUSE:

ndering about this, good to hear they've done it right!

Anyone else noticed some odd player ability ratings bug in master league? There appears to be a couple of players with the same stats. There's a CMF for Helsinki called Heikila where every ability is 60 minus four abilities which are 80, one of these being goal keeping skills...

Then there's Carlos Edwards of Millwall, who has exactly the same stats as Heikila. So does Miguel Torres of Universitario. And Pierre of Caen. And Slijngard of Cambuur.

Looks like it's only gonna be a handful of players and it's in no way game breaking considering how many players we now have in the game but it must be a bug, hopefully fixable in an update. Unless it's only my master league, in which case :COAT:

Ah hello there, Millwall fan here and being such the first thing i did after unboxing the game was to go into edit mode and see how well represented we were in the game.

I did notice this issue with Carlos Edwards and these 'default' stats with 80 for goalkeeping, Jimmy AAbdou in the same team also has these so it does look like it's either a bug in the database or they simply didn't get round to updating this players stats. I'm not sure who the best person to escalate this to would be but i might tweet Adam Bhatti or Thomas Broad to see what they have to say.

Other than that though I have to say i'm really impressed with how the players in the championship division have been made. the likenesses, albeit generic are actually ok and the stats and player abilities are mostly spot on and i've barely tweaked anything for Millwall. Some of the secondary player positions are a bit maverick though but i can forgive that. I think i must have only spent 20 minutes tweaking before I was happy.

Next step is to add a fewyounger players to the Millwall team so I can start a master league ;)

Ah hello there, Millwall fan here and being such the first thing i did after unboxing the game was to go into edit mode and see how well represented we were in the game.

I did notice this issue with Carlos Edwards and these 'default' stats with 80 for goalkeeping, Jimmy AAbdou in the same team also has these so it does look like it's either a bug in the database or they simply didn't get round to updating this players stats. I'm not sure who the best person to escalate this to would be but i might tweet Adam Bhatti or Thomas Broad to see what they have to say.

Other than that though I have to say i'm really impressed with how the players in the championship division have been made. the likenesses, albeit generic are actually ok and the stats and player abilities are mostly spot on and i've barely tweaked anything for Millwall. Some of the secondary player positions are a bit maverick though but i can forgive that. I think i must have only spent 20 minutes tweaking before I was happy.

Next step is to add a fewyounger players to the Millwall team so I can start a master league ;)

Who is your avatar? Looks gormless, not you I hope:P

Morning people,

I know PES doesn't have any licenses but is there downloadable option files like there used to be, for PS4.

Really tempted to try PES again this year as only £25 from Argos with O2 Priority Moments.

I would like constructive information - rather than FIFA sucks balls and PES rules.

Hi Mate im in the same boat as your and i am tired of fifa now and just how slow the game play feels. Im going to jump ship back again, i really enjoyed the demo of pro evo and although its so frustrating not have the license that fifa does i think the frantic game play more than makes up for it.

Im curious to know obout the 02 priority as well as im on 02 :P i cant seem to even find this on the argos website this game and i have been into 5 different tesco stores and not one of them seems to stock this game......

Morning people,

I have really enjoyed the last few FIFA’s and initially I liked FIFA 15 but over the last few weeks the issues that you have highlighted have started to grate with me and this coupled with the AI problems has seen almost abandon the game, although I am sure that I will go back to it as when playing against friends it enjoyable.

Onto PES – as per the reviews really, this is the best PES for many a year. It is not the perfect game and certainly does not have the glitzy presentation that FIFA has. But where it matter which is on the pitch it does a lot right. It is a very tactical game (when playing at the higher level) the AI plays intelligently and different teams seem to have different styles which is fantastic and with fluid formations on you can set up your team to maximise the strengths of your players. I am really enjoying that aspect of the game. Master League could be better in terms of features but I can live with it’s limitations because of the immersive gameplay.

I had a quick go on MYteam mode (PES’s version of Ultimate Team) and I was impressed by the way they have done things, especially the use of agents to sign players. I will delve deeper into that mode over the weekend. I played a couple of games online and there was no lag so I am hoping that continues as more and more people go online.

The PS4 version does not allow the option files that you would get on the PS3. PS4 does not allow for image importation, the game does not have a pixel editor so logo’s can’t be created in game. This is an issue for some people, but I can live with teams not having correct kits. I have through the editor edited the team and competition names.

So is the PES15 the best football gamer ever? No it isn't. Is it a hugely enjoyable game which offers immersive gameplay. Yes it is.

Dude, what if it is?!

how many chinese millwall fans do you think there are?

it's a character from the hit hong kong TV series 'No Regrets'

(picked the picture for his particularly gormless look, it always used to make me laugh during the opening credits)

Got the game yesterday and started My Club. Didnt have a clue what I was doing for a while but once I got started its great. The gameplay is immense but I stayed up until 2:15am and now Im like a busted shoe sitting in work lol

This PES is going to be the best ever and I have no doubts about that. The only thing I don't like is the ability to buy players etc with real money. Actually hate that idea. Leave that for money bags EA

Back
Top Bottom