PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

How is the relation between Barça and Barça B on ML? Barça B cannot be promoted and play on Copa del Rey (cup)? Can Barça "pick" players from Barça B?

Like the game so far but why are the players exhausted after 55 mins?? What is it with PES and the lack of stamina? Messi and Ibra utterly useless after 60 mins. Needs to be sorted

Like the game so far but why are the players exhausted after 55 mins?? What is it with PES and the lack of stamina? Messi and Ibra utterly useless after 60 mins. Needs to be sorted
This is something I'm noticing more and more online. At half time all my players have 15% stamina left.

I was assuming it was because I hammer sprint though - the opposition never seems to have this problem?

I like it that way. Makes the importance of subs have a much bigger impact, and makes you think a hell of a lot more about how you go about sprinting.

With my PSG Master League, I brought Lucas Moura off the bench in the 70th minute and his pace absolutely killed it. It was great.

Ah hello there, Millwall fan here and being such the first thing i did after unboxing the game was to go into edit mode and see how well represented we were in the game.

I did notice this issue with Carlos Edwards and these 'default' stats with 80 for goalkeeping, Jimmy AAbdou in the same team also has these so it does look like it's either a bug in the database or they simply didn't get round to updating this players stats. I'm not sure who the best person to escalate this to would be but i might tweet Adam Bhatti or Thomas Broad to see what they have to say.

I'm not going crazy then. I'll tweet to Adam at some point, they may already be aware of the issue, quite easy to notice.

I'm impressed by the lower league players too. Matches tend to have a slower feel. My match with Empoli against Roma was quite frantic and intense. Since I started with Llagostera it's much slower and harder to play quality football.

It sucks to be playing in massive stadiums, the editor just about does enough to make it feel like a home ground but we could really do with some smaller stadiums for the lower league sides.

How is the relation between Barça and Barça B on ML? Barça B cannot be promoted and play on Copa del Rey (cup)? Can Barça "pick" players from Barça B?

They have not appeared in the cup draw for my ML.

It would be good to know your playing style or what stats these players have in stamina.

If you keep on pushing the sprint button the entire match, then it´s absolutely right that way imho.

Then I´d say, finally KONAMI did something right.

But I guess there are more people coming up complaining that their Messi´s and Ronaldo´s etc are done after some time.

I hope KONAMI won´t listen to that and don´t patch it, but you know....it´s KONAMI.

If you experience that by slow build up play and no permanent R1 hammering, then forget what I wrote :)

I'm not going crazy then. I'll tweet to Adam at some point, they may already be aware of the issue, quite easy to notice.

I'm impressed by the lower league players too. Matches tend to have a slower feel. My match with Empoli against Roma was quite frantic and intense. Since I started with Llagostera it's much slower and harder to play quality football.

It sucks to be playing in massive stadiums, the editor just about does enough to make it feel like a home ground but we could really do with some smaller stadiums for the lower league sides.

We definitely need a generic lower league stadium to be created. Hell, even your modern single tier generic bowl stadium (pride park, walkers stadium, st marys etc) would do. all you'd have to do is change the seat colour and you've got about 10 stadiums created in 1.

I definitely agree about how beautiful this game is to play with lesser teams and players. I played a few friendlies with the championship teams last night and it really becomes a tactical battle and the game shines because of it. i much rather this to the slightly more frntic nature of the best teams

After taking a sabbatical since PES6 I must admit I'm pleasantly surprised after getting this yesterday, however the graphics on the XB1 are very poor, is there a possibility that Konami could patch the resolution as they are really back on track gameplay wise.

This is something I'm noticing more and more online. At half time all my players have 15% stamina left.

I was assuming it was because I hammer sprint though - the opposition never seems to have this problem?

This reminds me. I think there are 2 significant issues with this game that need improving:

- Stamina depletes too quickly.
- The lag between the pressing the pass button and the pass.

It doesn't really matter if you conserve the players energy or not, the bar still goes way down. Almost all my offensive players are dead tired after 60 minutes. It's bs. It's not realistic, some players never miss a match in real life, and yet in ML they have to rest every other game

This has always been a problem in PES though.

This thing that u cant edit the camera angles online is annoying, im avoiding online mode all around because of that as for me the game gets too fast in that default cameras(plus theres no angle)... and also there should be an online friendly mode that would could use your edited data, ive been editing the hole brazilian league but i wont be able to use it against friends :(

My only hope is share play, but i guess it still not working :(

Last edited:
This reminds me. I think there are 2 significant issues with this game that need improving:

- Stamina depletes too quickly.
- The lag between the pressing the pass button and the pass.

I'm not sure if it does or not. I think the problem is holding the sprint button too much. I be guilty of it myself sometimes. When you watch or play football how often do you or other players actually sprint around like mad men?

I'm not sure if it does or not. I think the problem is holding the sprint button too much. I be guilty of it myself sometimes. When you watch or play football how often do you or other players actually sprint around like mad men?

I really don't use the sprint button much. Mainly for short bursts of speed to get out of trouble or past a defender around the box.

At total odds with any other comments on game speed, I kinda like it on +1 feels more snappy like the demo to me.. Anyone else find this? Maybe my memory is just poor but I always remember the old ps2 pro evo's to play at pace

It doesn't really matter if you conserve the players energy or not, the bar still goes way down. Almost all my offensive players are dead tired after 60 minutes. It's bs. It's not realistic, some players never miss a match in real life, and yet in ML they have to rest every other game

This has always been a problem in PES though.

Oh ok, well that´s awful then and absolutely not realistic.

In a match, okay, depending on the waste of energy on every single player.

But if you have to let them take rest every 2nd game in an ML....omg...lol.

Back
Top Bottom