PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Is anyone experiencing this problem at the end of this video ?

YouTube - Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 - Weird Lag

yeah, i did and some friends! i was testing it on and offline! need to do a final match to confirm, but it seems to be the online connection! when i turn off network services on ps4 its fine! hope this gets fixed! but again, need to do a final match!

reinstalling the install data wont fix it. i tested that too!

Hi Lami and others,

You maybe can help me.
I just got the game and something I find something really wrong in the game.

Goalkeepers not coming out of their lines to close down angles inside the box and jump in slow motion and almost always fail.

I'm surprised, that only few people are complaining.

Any chance in helping escalating to konami.

http://youtu.be/RztmB4NBuaM

and how can you embed here..?

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Lami and others,

You maybe can help me.
I just got the game and something I find something really wrong in the game.

Goalkeepers not coming out of their lines to close down angles inside the box and jump in slow motion and almost always fail.

I'm surprised, that only few people are complaining.

Any chance in helping escalating to konami.

http://youtu.be/RztmB4NBuaM

and how can you embed here..?

Thanks

Here is another one.

Casillas on green arrow, regular difficulty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmlA5IEof1w

How can this be not sorted in two years?

yeah, i did and some friends! i was testing it on and offline! need to do a final match to confirm, but it seems to be the online connection! when i turn off network services on ps4 its fine! hope this gets fixed! but again, need to do a final match!

reinstalling the install data wont fix it. i tested that too!

so, its the online connection for sure. i played a few matches on and offline! only lags when im connected to the internet. hope this will be fixed! just you know! later...

Guys im honestly interested how you can enjoy this game, it feels almost the same as pes 14.

Also you have so little control of the game its absurd, can't even throw quickly with goalkeeper, he just stops by himself, srsly?

Dribbling is shit u have no control of ur player strides nor how much u want the ball to move somewhere. You still have only 2 MOVEMENT SPEEDS, normal and dash, insane.

I have both FIFA 15 and PES 2015. To be honest Fifa 15 is a good game (before the update) and it has many features that are lacking in PES 2015 but I have been enjoying PES 2015 game play a lot more. For some reason I tend to get bored with Fifa pretty quick, never knew why. PES 2015 has this play variety and more importantly, player ID that Fifa can not offer. The best way to enjoy PES 2015 is to play with Manual controls. One draw back are camera angles, I don't like most of them but I have been enjoying playing on "Blimp" camera settings, if they just give you the ability to adjust it a bit it would be even better.

Really regret buying this. Feel so limited on the ball.

Had the same feeling in the beginning. This game takes a while to figure out and enjoy. I really think it offers an awesome game play on manual controls. I also think they need to offer more camera options.

I Need some help please. Was a huge Pes/We player back in the day, but been on fifa since 08.

Anyway I've bought pes 2015 for PS4 and it's good. Had just one game though boca-river and my first goal was awesome. :)) through ball, rounded the keeper who came out and drive it in. Was class.

Need some help though and have some questions.

1. I used to spend hours just taking free kicks with recoba, beckham, veron etc and was exceptional. How on earth do you get good now with this silly aiming device, and a sensitive power bar?

2. Are there still the 3 speeds of dribble? L1 was slow and careful , R1 sprint and R2 I think was in between?

3. How do you do a basic sidestep, or feint when dribbling?

That may be it for now. Cheers

This game is horrible online. The lag is killing the game and the game is throwing me out every time, because for some reason my internet connection is "poor". They need to fix their servers. So disappointed by PES 15. I was really looking forward to this game. Offline PES is miles better than FIFA, but their online is really poor, and i hate playing against computer, so this is a big bommer.

This game is horrible online. The lag is killing the game and the game is throwing me out every time, because for some reason my internet connection is "poor". They need to fix their servers. So disappointed by PES 15. I was really looking forward to this game. Offline PES is miles better than FIFA, but their online is really poor, and i hate playing against computer, so this is big bommer.
Why would the online work this year if it hasn't worked in the last 7 years?

It uses the same old system.

Just enjoy the gameplay guys.

Played around 10 games now and I love it. Had a smile on my face the entire time, it's just fun. Even defending, which is something I've never particularly enjoyed, is interesting.

what internet to do you have and what speeds you geting...? sure your not on dial up or dsl ?

My internet speed is 26mbps, registered by Speedtest.net

well, atleast the offline gameplay is fun, it´s better than nothing. I Just hate playing against the CPU. either it´s just me or something is wrong with konomis servers.

ladies and gentlemen the game sucks becauae online play is not PERFECT on a first day of the release. Don't buy the game. It sucks. It should of been perfect FROM DAY ONE....I am a loner, I dont have any friends or mates to play with so online is the most important thing to me.I need online so I can play with Ronaldo and Messi and do cut backs and score beautiful goals. But if online sucks then PES 15 sucks. I wish I had mates to play with because computer sucks..

Is this an excerpt from the new film script: Confessions of a Serial Gamer?

how can anyone say the game is the same as PES 14 is beyond belief. Limited on the ball....unresponsive... nah you aint foolin me bro....i can tell the last two users havent even bought the game....i just know it they didnt play.

It's not, but the release has moved slightly back towards the 2014 from the demo.

All my games in the demo close and needed skill to create chances. In the release I have had games that go from end to end with players through on goal all of the time

Guys im honestly interested how you can enjoy this game, it feels almost the same as pes 14.

Also you have so little control of the game its absurd, can't even throw quickly with goalkeeper, he just stops by himself, srsly?

Dribbling is shit u have no control of ur player strides nor how much u want the ball to move somewhere. You still have only 2 MOVEMENT SPEEDS, normal and dash, insane.

Stop registering a 1000 new accounts to troll.

You're banned, again.

ladies and gentlemen the game sucks becauae online play is not PERFECT on a first day of the release. Don't buy the game. It sucks. It should of been perfect FROM DAY ONE....I am a loner, I dont have any friends or mates to play with so online is the most important thing to me.I need online so I can play with Ronaldo and Messi and do cut backs and score beautiful goals. But if online sucks then PES 15 sucks. I wish I had mates to play with because computer sucks..

by the look of your comment, it looks like your are referring to me and Where did i say that PES sucked? I only said that, the online sucked because of the lack. Paying 60 bucks for a game and this your expection. Sometimes I don´t understand the costoumers, it´s like you don´t even care about your products. I played 6 online matches, where I only finished one of them. this is bad, even for Konomis standard. But you can´t take anything away from them this year.

Those people who haven´t got the game and are reading me bitching about the game, This is not a bad game, far from it, it´s a great game. but there is problem with the online gameplay, which i hope they fix.
sorry for my bad english.

wow......... just wow!!! :CONFUSE:

No need for personal attacks for people having an opinion.

Back
Top Bottom