PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Totally agree about nets and faces. Some look incredibly good and some kinda nnnaaaahhhh, like Torres for example.
He looked shit since PES 2014.
In former versions, they made him really nice actually.

About myClub:
I´ve read from a few posters here that one got Bale and another one Müller as a random player.
Do you get them for a few games only, like in FIFA UT or do the stay permanent in your team?

If second, then I gotta ask: Where is the motivation if you get such stars that quick??

you have to extend their contracts after a few games and i don't think you have enough gp at the beginning.

Hello everyone, my first post here :)

Guys, please help me.

I downloaded the game for PS4.

Now I got 2 Files, one File is not working at all. And the other one is on Arabic language with the Real Madrid - Sevilla game.
I know that this is the game for the Installation etc.

But what is going on? Why 2 Files? I cant even see if its installing or so.

Help me bros!

Guys, please help me.

Now I got 2 Files, one File is not working at all. And the other one is on Arabic language with the Real Madrid - Sevilla game.

Help me bros!

As someone has already mentioned, you need to check the "information" option for each file, it sounds like the game hasnt finished downloading yet.

There are 2 files that download, one is the full game (although it appears as a 4gb download initially), and the other is the DLC, which is about 1.6gb if I remember correct.

Last edited:
Ok, I just checked. Thank you.
Will those 2 Files become one?

And is it normal that the download is taking forever?

Should have bought it at the store :CURSE:

Guys, please help me.

Help me bros!
You can play Madrid vs Sevilla until the download is 100%.

Play-Asia out of stock WE15 Japan hours after the release date. My order was shippeyesterday and now it says on their website "Ships in a week". Konami will def make tons of money on this game.

I'm really keen to hear your comments on this game after you've played it for a few weeks. I'm getting a PS4 this Xmas and not sure which version to get.

WE 2015 Jap is different from WE 2015 Asia, in WE 2015 Japanese version you have Japanese National Team licensed and in december you can buy JLeague DLC.
You need an account in Japan PSN Store. You can buy PSN cards to buy from Japan PSN Store in Play Asia.

thx for the answer.

Have you order we 2015 jap from play-asia?
the text is in english and is the commentary in japanese from jon kabira? how long time for delivery? is there a lag if you play online?

I'm From Belgium and will play we 2015 online
how does it work a psn card to order and how much i have to buy the psn card (with this psn card i must buy a ps plus abo than?

Greetz

Hi all It's been a long time since Ive posted here but from what I'm hearing the king may have returned. Only issue is I'm on Xbox One, with the demo the resolution was very poor and looked sub par for next gen has there been any improvement with full release, also what is online like ? Laggy or stable?

Hi all It's been a long time since Ive posted here but from what I'm hearing the king may have returned. Only issue is I'm on Xbox One, with the demo the resolution was very poor and looked sub par for next gen has there been any improvement with full release, also what is online like ? Laggy or stable?
A) No graphical improvement, I'm used to it now but when I first saw the heavily pixellated crowd I was a bit shocked.

B) Only had one game out of ten be laggy thus far, but this is with servers that have no load. Great game online though. Thus far.

A) No graphical improvement, I'm used to it now but when I first saw the heavily pixellated crowd I was a bit shocked.

B) Only had one game out of ten be laggy thus far, but this is with servers that have no load. Great game online though. Thus far.

Hi Chris, long time. I must admit I deleted the demo sharpish as I was gutted with the graphics. How would you rate the overall game though? Compared to FIFA 15 how is it?

Another question sorry. Is the HK version WE2015 a different game running on different servers or could I still play people with PES 2015?

ive made a list, wich will be updated, with all fake and real names for teams plus all the managers!!
have a look here: http://forum.onpsx.de/showthread.php?p= ... ost1529349

if you wanna help, feel free to contact me via pm! support is welcome and as soon as i get it all together we all will have more fun with the game! thx!

there's something wrong with your link you posted, doesnt load the thread. Please can you put it again?

Hi Chris, long time. I must admit I deleted the demo sharpish as I was gutted with the graphics. How would you rate the overall game though? Compared to FIFA 15 how is it?
It's missing FIFA's physics and freedom, but it's the price to pay for a more tactical, realistic game in my opinion. Every online game I've played has been sensational, when I've got beat it's been because the other guy has been more patient and more intelligent (which is rarely a feeling I get when I'm beat on FIFA). It's a slog, and I love it.

What you give up in freedom, you gain in terms of CPU, and the game is so much more intelligent and convincing overall (in how teams move and play rather than in animations).

They can use up as much CPU as they want on gameplay as far as I'm concerned. Sod the graphics. Not an issue for me.

The game just crashed here like in the demo.

I couldn't get past the loading screen, then I tried to close the application and it didn't work.

Now I tried to put the console on rest mode but nothing and it sounds 3bips

There no other option but unplugging the power cable, and thats really bad for the system healthy

Go fuck yourself Konami/Sony

I know that it´s way too early to ask that.

But it´s important for me to know whether they have put back injuries into the ML.
So if anyone started an ML and experienced that some player got injured in a game or in training and misses matches for weeks or months, please don´t hesitate to post it here.

That was missing in PES 2014 and was one of the big reasons that made the ML feel so dull.

Thx in advance.

720p on X1.

It's missing FIFA's physics and freedom, but it's the price to pay for a more tactical, realistic game in my opinion. Every online game I've played has been sensational, when I've got beat it's been because the other guy has been more patient and more intelligent (which is rarely a feeling I get when I'm beat on FIFA). It's a slog, and I love it.

What you give up in freedom, you gain in terms of CPU, and the game is so much more intelligent and convincing overall (in how teams move and play rather than in animations).

They can use up as much CPU as they want on gameplay as far as I'm concerned. Sod the graphics. Not an issue for me.

Im just going to try the demo again and see. Any ideas about if the Hong Kong Version of WE2015 is playable with the players with the UK version PES2015?

Now it downloads the Day-One-Patch for both files.

My PS4 is now running for like 12 hours and I still didnt accomplished anything -.-"

Last edited:
Now it downloads the Day-One-Patch for both files.

My PS4 is now running for like 12 hours and I still didnt accomplished anything -.-"

What does it say under the Information tab for both of the files then? it should show the progress.

Also check the "Downloads" section on the PS4 menu and it should show your progress on the download.

What does it say under the Information tab for both of the files then? it should show the progress.

Also check the "Downloads" section on the PS4 menu and it should show your progress on the download.

Pretty wierd.

One File showed 1,35GB / 825mb (downloading)

The other one something like 15,68GB / 21,50GB

Slow progress.

All of the sudden the first file was complete but if I start it, its the Real - Sevilla Game with the arabic language.

The second one isnt starting at all. Still downloading.
Never had problem before with downloads.

I'm sure it was somewhere between December-January.

Hi Lami,

You maybe can help me.
I just got the game and something I find something really wrong in the game.

Goalkeepers not coming out of their lines to close down angles inside the box and jump in slow motion and almost always fail.

I'm surprised, that only few people are complaining.

Any chance in helping escalating to konami.

It's currently immersion killer no1 for me.

How do you get the free player and 10000 credits?

I downloaded the ps4 version from the psn and don't have the free player or the credits

Back
Top Bottom