PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

I know man, there like hockey goals ruins the satisfaction when scoring, didn't realize it's that hard to make nets. Funny thing is next year there gonna try and improve the faces even more, when that extra work can go to a deeper ML nets and overall presentation of the game.

I've said it before many times but is it really that hard to get some fabric to move? They've had nets that move properly in the past - if they can port over old animations why can't they do the same with the net physics? And totally agree about the faces...it's like they get a hard on every time they put up a photo...wow it looks like the real person. Sometimes it actually doesn't look that good so stop spending countless hours on something that's already good enough and fix something that's actually terrible..i.e. the nets. And anyone that says gameplay is good but is happy for the goal to feel like an empty void is part of the problem. There, I said it...

This is one hell of a game so far, CL games are hard work and you have to battle for the win. And also be very careful with your standing tackles because they bring yellow cards.

Fellas, I don't wanna lose the plot and get excited just yet cause I know this game can change the way you feel after playing it for a month or two but from my experience so far my club is way better than I thought, it's a lot deeper than fifa ultimate and I love the fact that your getting a random player, iv played over 10 games so far and have not experienced any lag at all, I'm also loving the games where u play the CPU against human teams, the experience is always different, konami are on the right path with this mode and the best part is there is a lot of room for improvement. You know the king is making a comeback when you start thinking about the game 24/7

Also loving the fact the bad strikers take a long time to wind up to take a shot, it's not realistic BUT this is what pes was about back in the days, to differentiate the quality between players in a fantasy way. Fuk yeah, there are times with this game I need to pause it cos I can't believe how good this is.

Played about 2.5 hours of Winning Eleven 2015 (JP version) last night and have to say I'm really enjoying it, myClub is going to be a lot of fun, I got Thomas Muller as my first top player :D and Mohamed Diame in the next pack... bit of a comedown that! lol

Not sure if WE2015 and PES2015 are cross compatible but if someone fancies a game sometime add me.

Cutters1982JP

I played WE 2015 Japanese version on PS3 for 5 hours and the game is better than the demo, more responsive. I played WE 2015 demo on PS4 and I think running animation and foot planting is more realistic on PS3. Anyone else notice this?

Am I the only one having problems with passes using
triangle.gif
? They are too strong!

Played about 2.5 hours of Winning Eleven 2015 (JP version) last night and have to say I'm really enjoying it, myClub is going to be a lot of fun, I got Thomas Muller as my first top player :D and Mohamed Diame in the next pack... bit of a comedown that! lol

Not sure if WE2015 and PES2015 are cross compatible but if someone fancies a game sometime add me.

Cutters1982JP

Does the Jap version allow us to change In-game text to English?

Just picked my copy up! Loving the sound and menus so far.. Hurry up and download dlc!!

Don't think I've looked forward to a football game this much since the early ps2 days :)

Nope, not included yet, it will come as a DLC (one that's something like 1200 yen if I remember correct) - the J-League DLC took until like April/May to come out for WE 2014, hope it doesnt take that long for WE 2015.

I'm sure it was somewhere between December-January.

I have found an almost gamebreakinig bug, when playing offline atleast. It seems that the results between the computer gets higher the longer the matches are. I enjoy playing longer games with manual control, for a more realistic experience, but it's really annoying because of the high scoring games. To prove my point I simulated a whole season in master league with 30 min games. And I got results like this ALL THE TIME:

...And a table looking like this

...and with with these top scorers

I can't be the only one wanting to play longer games? I think it's unacceptable and must be fixed in a future patch! Is there someone working for Konami I could forward this to?

This is just crazy!! I know Messi scored 50 goals ( and ronaldo 46) like two seasons ago, but this is a bit too extreme for my liking. Konami must fix this!

Nope, not included yet, it will come as a DLC (one that's something like 1200 yen if I remember correct) - the J-League DLC took until like April/May to come out for WE 2014, hope it doesnt take that long for WE 2015.

I see! thanks for the info. shall go get this jp version and sell away my asia version then.

Back
Top Bottom