PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

i see.

anyone misses free side selection option in competitions? not to cheat appearantly but me and my 2 mates wanted to start a CL in a way that we play all of our matches and one of us playing as an opponent team aswell. but you cant choose the "cpu's side"...oh well then select all the teams and skip/advance all the other matches where our teams dont play. no such thing as advance, skip, simulate

:/

This broke my heart. Why they took it out is beyond me.

Winning Eleven 2015 (Jap) is now unlocked and ready to play. Thanks for the dude that correctly said it will be unlocked at 10pm UK. It's 4am here in my part of the world. Stayed awake for this beauty!!!

U get hard by net animations? I thought gameplay was all that mattered to you?

I remember the videos way back when and the net animations were just that good. It was just bizarre how hyper realistic the nets were in contrast to the rest of the graphics (bear in mind the PS2 limitations at the time). The whole point of football sims is to be immersed to the point where you think you're watching an actual game and, whilst the rest of the game couldn't match up, they had the nets perfected.

Nothing's got close even today. Watch some of the clips on Youtube and you'll see blocky, football-shaped squares kick a ball into a bloody tech demo of a net.

I'm not rubbing one out over the thought of a bit of thread, but I do love a good bulge and realistic nets really emphasise the feeling when you score a screamer.

Am I the only one getting judder during offline play on PS4? I experienced the same in the demo and assumed it would be fixed in the full game, but seemily not. It seems especially noticeable on set pieces and kick off. Ruining the game for me. Being offline doesn't seem to make a difference either (unplugged my network cable).

Last edited:
i see.

anyone misses free side selection option in competitions? not to cheat appearantly but me and my 2 mates wanted to start a CL in a way that we play all of our matches and one of us playing as an opponent team aswell. but you cant choose the "cpu's side"...oh well then select all the teams and skip/advance all the other matches where our teams dont play. no such thing as advance, skip, simulate

:/

There's an option to turn this on when you start the competition

Last edited:
wtf, i'm only able to do the fkn uefa supercup.. what the hell??

Just guessing that you've downloaded the game as several people have commented something along these lines.

You might need to let it install properly - unless you accidentally bought the Uefa Supercup edition that is

This is mental. My local asda store said they aren't doing a midnight sale.they say they haven't even received it! Sainsburys say they don't have it either lol

One tesco store say they will have the day one edition for sale from 8am in the morning. What does day one edition look like?does it have that written on it.

I'm in Belfast btw

3056908-2751774764-33617.jpg

Playing the final disc version for 3 hours now! It's an improvement on the demo!!! Cant stop playing! The King is truly back!!

This is mental. My local asda store said they aren't doing a midnight sale.they say they haven't even received it! Sainsburys say they don't have it either lol

One tesco store say they will have the day one edition for sale from 8am in the morning. What does day one edition look like?does it have that written on it.

I'm in Belfast btw
Yep, no tesco stock or Asda here.. I'm shocked for such a big game... Its like GTA san Andrea's.. Except there aren't any to sell out

First and fucking last time I buy a game online for ps4!! Spent 40 mins waiting on the
Phone to be told don't worry your games been paid for and it will start downloading tonight!!
Go to work just got in perfect timing and nothing!! Still with the error code!! Pissed off don't cut it!!!

Hey guys, anyone know if you can buy a specific player. I want to buy a decent wing like Alexis, but i don´t want to do it through my agent, that randomly picks a player? I want it like the old MLO, where you could buy anyone you wanted, and not this random shit with agent.

IMAG0351.jpg

Might not be WE15 in my mailbox yet but I received something that actually means a lot and I could not thank enough certain individual from here who sent me this vintage copy of FK. This game is not known by many but for those that knew it remember the best looking net animations that nobody ever duplicated. :)

Nice pair of socks.

No tesco, asda sainsburys, stock no download or purchase available on psn... And oh no download codes sent for the pes challenge win weeks ago... But bed is available

Is the PSN pre-order olso fooked for PS4? Cause mine says downloadable on 12/11 and still nothing. It's supposed to download automatically as well. "Per-Order and get it first" my ass.

First and fucking last time I buy a game online for ps4!! Spent 40 mins waiting on the
Phone to be told don't worry your games been paid for and it will start downloading tonight!!
Go to work just got in perfect timing and nothing!! Still with the error code!! Pissed off don't cut it!!!

Got 3 games via day one digital, never had a problem.

Hey guys, anyone know if you can buy a specific player. I want to buy a decent wing like Alexis, but i don´t want to do it through my agent, that randomly picks a player? I want it like the old MLO, where you could buy anyone you wanted, and not this random shit with agent.

I don't think you can, it all depends on the quality of the agent u get, and the random idea is great cos everyone won't have the same team. And you will appreciate a deeper side to pes by getting a random cause you'll get to see a wide variety of players and then tactics become even more important.

People moaning about the refs being card happy? fuck sake guys, I've been sick of the lack of fouls and cards for years in PES, so be careful what you wish for. Tackle better! :P

They aren't card happy, they are simply clueless. A small tackle from the front can be a yellow card but a sliding tackle to the back is ignored if the cpu passes the ball or shots before you break their legs. But most PES 2015 games end with zero fouls.

People moaning about the refs being card happy? fuck sake guys, I've been sick of the lack of fouls and cards for years in PES, so be careful what you wish for. Tackle better! :P

Lack of fouls = bad thing. Plenty of fouls = good thing. Cards for fouls that are not card worthy = bad thing.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oia4IA3DvTY

Id like to see your guys opinions on the goal I scored (skip to 11:00min)

Beautful duo Play between James and Modric :WORSHIP:

But totally ruined because the net doesn't move at all. FFS how are you meant to enjoying hitting the back of the net if the net doesn't even move...why isn't that fixed before faces? FARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Am I the only one getting judder during offline play on PS4? I experienced the same in the demo and assumed it would be fixed in the full game, but seemily not. It seems especially noticeable on set pieces and kick off. Ruining the game for me. Being offline doesn't seem to make a difference either (unplugged my network cable).

I was getting the same on full US game. Changed match speed back to 0 seemed to fix it

But totally ruined because the net doesn't move at all. FFS how are you meant to enjoying hitting the back of the net if the net doesn't even move...why isn't that fixed before faces? FARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I know man, there like hockey goals ruins the satisfaction when scoring, didn't realize it's that hard to make nets. Funny thing is next year there gonna try and improve the faces even more, when that extra work can go to a deeper ML nets and overall presentation of the game.

Back
Top Bottom