PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Am I the only one having problems with passes using
triangle.gif
? They are too strong!
Is it really just me?

Glad I didn't get the PC version. Sounds like a clusterfuck. The PS4 version, however.:SMUG:
Currently editing to bring hunched over players, like J. Rodrigues, out of the Ice Age into the 21st Century with a an upright running animation. Konami, please add a mass editing option in future games.:RANT:

Last edited:
How are the UEFA TOTY players redeemed? I thought it would be via a code.

If it's not, then what happens if you use a friend's "plain" disc to install the game (because yours hasn't arrived yet), and then insert your special edition disc?

How are the UEFA TOTY players redeemed? I thought it would be via a code.

If it's not, then what happens if you use a friend's "plain" disc to install the game (because yours hasn't arrived yet), and then insert your special edition disc?

I am sure that in my day one edition there was leaftlet with a code that I had to redeem. I didn't get round to redeeming the code last night on the PSN store but will do so tonight.

I am sure that in my day one edition there was leaftlet with a code that I had to redeem. I didn't get round to redeeming the code last night on the PSN store but will do so tonight.
Cool - so I'm presuming those having problems are the guys who've bought the digital edition. I wonder how it's injected into that...

I got a copy of PES 2015 for PS4 (forgot to cancel the pre-order, when I had already bought WE 2015 digitally).

Inside the case is a code to redeem the GP points etc (havent used it as plan to sell the copy on), but I'm thinking that there must be something in the Steam area for the game, if you right click the game in the game list on Steam there should be an option somewhere to view DLC and it might give you the code?

I've said it before many times but is it really that hard to get some fabric to move? They've had nets that move properly in the past - if they can port over old animations why can't they do the same with the net physics? And totally agree about the faces...it's like they get a hard on every time they put up a photo...wow it looks like the real person. Sometimes it actually doesn't look that good so stop spending countless hours on something that's already good enough and fix something that's actually terrible..i.e. the nets. And anyone that says gameplay is good but is happy for the goal to feel like an empty void is part of the problem. There, I said it...

Totally agree about nets and faces. Some look incredibly good and some kinda nnnaaaahhhh, like Torres for example.
He looked shit since PES 2014.
In former versions, they made him really nice actually.

About myClub:
I´ve read from a few posters here that one got Bale and another one Müller as a random player.
Do you get them for a few games only, like in FIFA UT or do the stay permanent in your team?

If second, then I gotta ask: Where is the motivation if you get such stars that quick??

Totally agree about nets and faces. Some look incredibly good and some kinda nnnaaaahhhh, like Torres for example.

About myClub:
I´ve read from a few posters here that one got Bale and another one Müller as a random player.
Do you get them for a few games only, like in FIFA UT or do the stay permanent in your team?

If second, then I gotta ask: Where is the motivation if you get such stars that quick??

It's luck, just like on Ultimate Team. You can pull Ronaldo in the 1st pack on UT too...

About myClub:

MClub will be a run fest soon. Many people with Ronaldo already.

Jap version includes English and Japanese text and commentary

I will order we 15 jap for ps4, for the japanese commentary (jon kabira?) the english commentary in pes is boring, can you tell me how i go online you need a ps plus account? at the moment i have a hong kong account (no ps plus) and europe account (with ps plus)
can you help me please? where you order we 15 jap (is there a difference between the asian and the jap version?

thx

I'm liking the balance of weaker teams.. Having a cracking time with Godoy Cruz in the copa sudamericana.. Spot on Konami exactly what I want in a football game :)

A lot of u playing my club? No online lag?
I had one game last night, against a Dutch player, that was very slightly laggy (only noticeable in terms of button lag). But hopefully it was a one off (not had another laggy game yet).

I do think it'll become strained come release time though - they may be selling a lot more copies than they'd anticipated looking at all those review scores...

I had one game last night, against a Dutch player, that was very slightly laggy (only noticeable in terms of button lag). But hopefully it was a one off (not had another laggy game yet).

I do think it'll become strained come release time though - they may be selling a lot more copies than they'd anticipated looking at all those review scores...

Thanks, whst is the quality of your connection? In ping and Mbps?

I've started a master league on the ps4 and noticed after each match my gates receipt shows 0 each time.

That can't be right, is it a bug? Or normal?

It's been that long since I played a pro Evo master league (pes 5 on ps2)

I will order we 15 jap for ps4, for the japanese commentary (jon kabira?) the english commentary in pes is boring, can you tell me how i go online you need a ps plus account? at the moment i have a hong kong account (no ps plus) and europe account (with ps plus)
can you help me please? where you order we 15 jap (is there a difference between the asian and the jap version?

thx

WE 2015 Jap is different from WE 2015 Asia, in WE 2015 Japanese version you have Japanese National Team licensed and in december you can buy JLeague DLC.
You need an account in Japan PSN Store. You can buy PSN cards to buy from Japan PSN Store in Play Asia.

Has anyone in the uk bought this from the us psn store?

I have done this with my other 10 games and never had a problem, until now.

When I go into the match lobbies, it shows the EU lobbies, ok, great. Then when i try to connect to any game I get the message "unable to join this session"

I've been trying solidly for 2 days!

Can't get one online game at all!!

Back
Top Bottom