PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Has anyone else had massive slowdown and stuttering, played fine yesterday but after two matches this evening it started. PS4 version
If you turn off networking (either myPES login from with the game options or your PS4 networking) the problem will disappear.

Twice my player was assaulted from behind inside the box on a clear goal scoring chance on a 1-on-1, twice the ball rolled into the keeper's hands. I want me some of those soft red cards. These defenders have been getting away with murder. :RANT:

I'm guessing the AI doesn't foul in the full game then? I hoped they'd fixed that from the demo :(

Whilst PES 2011 was the last version I played properly, I hope that 2015 isn't similar in that you need to be either a) unemployed or b) a student to have enough free time to have a chance online.

Might just sack the job off to be fair.

Why does a rat needs a job? :SMUG:

Might just sack the job off to be fair.

In all honesty I'm afraid I'll start playing and realize I gotta go to work two weeks later :LMAO: especially that I'm sitting sick in home this week until Monday, so I have tons of time to sink in it and forget about the actual real life.

Damn that's one scary thought, getting your life wrecked by a good football game.

In all honesty I'm afraid I'll start playing and realize I gotta go to work two weeks later :LMAO: especially that I'm sitting sick in home this week until Monday, so I have tons of time to sink in it and forget about the actual real life.

Damn that's one scary thought, getting your life wrecked by a good football game.

Football Manager wrecked alot of marriages

Why does a rat needs a job? :SMUG:

Must work all hours for reasons.

Not sure quite what reasons are, maybe so I can play PES 2065 when I retire.

edit: I have put months in to Football Manager games,getting Portsmouth into the Champions League is not a 5 minute job to say the least, especially when the club is liquidated the first time you press Continue...

Those "December stadiums" will probably be the ones from PC edition(18 total) that aren't in PS4/X1 versions(11 total), so 7 "new"

I have found an almost gamebreakinig bug, when playing offline atleast. It seems that the results between the computer gets higher the longer the matches are. I enjoy playing longer games with manual control, for a more realistic experience, but it's really annoying because of the high scoring games. To prove my point I simulated a whole season in master league with 30 min games. And I got results like this ALL THE TIME:

...And a table looking like this

...and with with these top scorers

I can't be the only one wanting to play longer games? I think it's unacceptable and must be fixed in a future patch! Is there someone working for Konami I could forward this to?
It Looks like Kevin Keegan has taken over management of them all! The Italians will be horrified!

I have found an almost gamebreakinig bug, when playing offline atleast. It seems that the results between the computer gets higher the longer the matches are. I enjoy playing longer games with manual control, for a more realistic experience, but it's really annoying because of the high scoring games. To prove my point I simulated a whole season in master league with 30 min games. And I got results like this ALL THE TIME:

...And a table looking like this

...and with with these top scorers

I can't be the only one wanting to play longer games? I think it's unacceptable and must be fixed in a future patch! Is there someone working for Konami I could forward this to?

Another fuck up for Konami! it was fine last year, no idea why it's gone so insane this year.

i pre-ordered digitally on psn and i have to wait two more fkn hours. is there a way to skip this countdown?!?!?!

Some game testers at Konami better think about what they are doing

Or rather, what they are not doing

Being a former game tester myself and still being in professional QA I wholeheartedly disagree ;)

depends on when the issue was introduced, what the scope of the testing team is and how many resources they have etc. not as simple as to say 'blame the testers'

It could be that the issue was introduced very recently or that the scope of the testing as required by the project management never included testing this in the first place.

It's a really shit bug and one that should have been caught but I can't imagine how maxed out testing resources would be testing a game of such a large scale, especially with such radical changes to the gameplay which would have needed constant priority testing

Twice my player was assaulted from behind inside the box on a clear goal scoring chance on a 1-on-1, twice the ball rolled into the keeper's hands. I want me some of those soft red cards. These defenders have been getting away with murder. :RANT:

i only played exhibition but cpu gets yellow often, 2-3 fouls/match on both sides

It's called MyClub now and you can use real money to get better players.

So I'm not gonna waste my time on it then...

Actually I never was really patient to build a team, I like to get direct to the match if you know what I mean.

But I used to have a lot of fun playing ML on PES3, maybe because of it's simplicity.

i see.

anyone misses free side selection option in competitions? not to cheat appearantly but me and my 2 mates wanted to start a CL in a way that we play all of our matches and one of us playing as an opponent team aswell. but you cant choose the "cpu's side"...oh well then select all the teams and skip/advance all the other matches where our teams dont play. no such thing as advance, skip, simulate

:/

I've managed to get some names of the new faces in the day one DLC :

RIISE
CAMBIASSO
ENYEAMA
FABIO
SIVOK
PRICA
JÚLIO CÉSAR
DIAWARA
GAMBERINI
CASTELLAZZI
VERMAELEN
D. MILITO
DANIEL ALVES
JÚLIO BAPTISTA
MATHIEU
MANU DEL MORAL
BORGES
ADRIANO
FALCAO
ROSENBERG
MIKEL
DEMBÉLÉ
OCHOA
Ó. USTARI
JARA
MATĚJOVSKÝ
LAFATA
MIGUEL TORRES
KÂZIM KÂZIM
ARÉVALO RÍOS
BALE
E. SOSA
DOČKAL
NECID
KELAVA
IVANOVIĆ
BOJAN
BRAHIMI
STUANI
ISLA
ÁLVARO GONZÁLEZ
BEDNÁŘ
LOVREN
ESTIGARRIBIA
ZIMLING
DEMBA BA
MACHEDA
MEDEL
NEYMAR
NÉLSON OLIVEIRA
ANDER HERRERA
KREJČÍ
SEFEROVIĆ
DODÔ
E. VARGAS
M. DÍAZ
C. ARÁNGUIZ
KLÉBER
HOLEK
P. VAN AANHOLT
E. MENA
G. RAMÍREZ
A. MUSA
R. MIYAICHI
ATSU
M. ICARDI
OLCAY ŞAHAN
GABBIDON

Do you have a list of removed players too?

IMAG0351.jpg

Might not be WE15 in my mailbox yet but I received something that actually means a lot and I could not thank enough certain individual from here who sent me this vintage copy of FK. This game is not known by many but for those that knew it remember the best looking net animations that nobody ever duplicated. :)

U get hard by net animations? I thought gameplay was all that mattered to you?

Back
Top Bottom